Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

What kind of prints come in a dining print package? Thanks so much for the great information!

IIRC, you get a choice. It's one page of prints, divided up differently. 2 5x7's, 1 5x7 and wallets, etc. And I believe they can deliver them to your hotel if you are staying onsite and not leaving in the next day.

I just called and there's not a location at Goofy's but she said there is one in Downtown Disney! Or, you can just buy the photo package at goofy's and save the receipt. Then when you buy the photopass plus they will deduct that price from the total. But i still cant get the prepurchase price, i asked :(

Will the Photo centre add the regular Photopass photos to the Photopass + card?

It would make it easier if families seperate and want photos.

I just called and there's not a location at Goofy's but she said there is one in Downtown Disney! Or, you can just buy the photo package at goofy's and save the receipt. Then when you buy the photopass plus they will deduct that price from the total. But i still cant get the prepurchase price, i asked :(

Sorry about that. The lady on Facebook failed the first time she called too. But complained again and got the $30.

Will the Photo centre add the regular Photopass photos to the Photopass + card?

It would make it easier if families seperate and want photos.

Here you go ...
This answers many posters on this thread ...

Q. I have a large family—how many Disney PhotoPass+ cards will I receive?

R. Only one Disney PhotoPass+ card will be provided with each purchase. However, multiple PhotoPass cards can be accumulated during your visit, and all of those photos can be added to your account. In order to receive your Attraction and Dining photos, the PhotoPass+ card holder must be present at the time of photo capture.

Thanks ValpoCory!

Does this have to be done before you leave DL or can you add them at home?

Definitely going to preorder this for our September trip but I have a one last question...

We go to Goofys for dinner on our arrival night so we wont have been in the parks yet and we wont have our photopass+ card. If I show them my voucher for the photpass+ card do you think they'lland give us the photopackage?

Someone mentioned a photostore in downtown disney. Can I redeem my voucher for my photopass+ card there or do I have to get it from one of the store in the parks?

The lady on the phone told me i could buy my photopass plus card in downtown disney, so I would assume you ould exchange your voucher there too.

This is awesome!! I just ordered mine since it's our first trip and we are dining at Goofy's kitchen :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hope it arrives on time -- we leave on 6/23. I know it's cutting it close but the shipping said 3 - 5 business days :rolleyes1

What a sweet deal, I just ordered mine for our trip in August. So the day we get in I will be picking up tickets at the boot and exchanging the voucher in downtown disney.

My question is where in Downtonw Disney do you take the voucher to exchange it for your photopass+ Card? Is there a PP store there or something?

Might consider another character meal now.........

Thanks for the sweet deal and the info. :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the information on this. We did get a CD of our last trip and loved having them the PhotoPass people take our picture every time we saw them. This is an even better deal with the ride pictures and the character meal pictures (which we were too cheap to pay for last time).

IIRC, you get a choice. It's one page of prints, divided up differently. 2 5x7's, 1 5x7 and wallets, etc. And I believe they can deliver them to your hotel if you are staying onsite and not leaving in the next day.

Do you get these prints printed out there there with the PP+ or do they just add them your photo pass CD?

Do you get these prints printed out there there with the PP+ or do they just add them your photo pass CD?

You can get both. For Character meals, you get the printed package which is 1 8x10 and 4 4x6. You also get the digital image on your PP CD.

This is a great deal! We have done the Photopass CD on all of our trips so far. So excited to get some rides and character meal photos included in it. I just hope we can get 2 cards- my DH and often split up at times with the older/younger kids and we always each have a card so we don't miss an opportunity.

I am so excited I just ordered one for our trip in July! I have never done this before, so this is all new to me, but I just decided to go for it. :wizard: Thanks you OP for the great tip. It is a BIG money saver on something I might not have been able to do. :thumbsup2

This is a great deal! We have done the Photopass CD on all of our trips so far. So excited to get some rides and character meal photos included in it. I just hope we can get 2 cards- my DH and often split up at times with the older/younger kids and we always each have a card so we don't miss an opportunity.

I asked earlier in the thread. They only give you one photopass plus card. You can use the regular ones for character and regular photos then have them added to the photopass CD. So you would want the parent with the older child(ren) to have the photopass+ card.

I asked if we had to have them added at DL or if we can just add the regular photopass #'s into the account from home after the trip, nobody has responded yet.

On the Facebook page, the Photopass CM said to have the person without the photopass+ card ask the CM at the ride photo area for some sort of ticket that can be added to your photopass+ card at the main street photo store.

I asked if we had to have them added at DL or if we can just add the regular photopass #'s into the account from home after the trip, nobody has responded yet.
You can add regular photopass numbers into your account from the website at anytime. We bring our laptop and do it at night while the kids are asleep, and get to see which new pictures have been loaded in.

I ordered yesterday afternoon and just received an email that it's shipped! I know they said 14 days, but that was quick. :thumbsup2

The email does say 7-10 days for delivery with 14 days max. It will be interesting to see how long it really takes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter