Premium Plan for One Night Just for the Tours, LaNouba, etc.??

I booked our 1 night stay, 8/20-8/21 at WL!:cool1::cool1:

Does anyone know when we should contact the IPO? I don't want to miss out on any tours or La Nouba.

I booked our 1 night stay, 8/20-8/21 at WL!:cool1::cool1:

Does anyone know when we should contact the IPO? I don't want to miss out on any tours or La Nouba.

Congrats!! we are going on the same date 8/20-8/21 with Premium...:banana:
We have booked our La Nouba tickets/seats already. Since we aren't doing any parks during these 2 days, we won't be doing any in park tours. We're booked and confirmed with Parasailing, water ski lesson and PWC for the whole morning and afternoon on the 20th. The next day, we will be doing the Segway @FW(yes, we took all 10 spots for the 8:30am session, Sorry!!) We will then be taking some golf lessons at the Palm course after lunch. Don't forget to schedule your photo portrait session also. Everything except the photo thing(30 days ADR) was made via "WDW recreation Line". They took care of our dining ADR's too.
BTW, we are seeing the 8/20, 6pm La Nouba show.

In what order do you make your reservations? (so you can get everything or almost everything you want) 1 night res with CRO, ADR's, LaNouba, tours, parasailing, etc.... Does the room res have to be first?

In what order do you make your reservations? (so you can get everything or almost everything you want) 1 night res with CRO, ADR's, LaNouba, tours, parasailing, etc.... Does the room res have to be first?

You need to have your "Premium" plan package reservation with you when calling for ADR's. For Cirque du Soleil and some other tours which normally require "Pre-payment", they are automatically exempted. We were told that there will be vouchers in our final packet to exchange for the actual La Nouba tickets(you must first reserve your show tickets/seats)
As for parasailing, I contacted and confirmed everything directly with Sammy Duvall center at CR.

Congrats!! we are going on the same date 8/20-8/21 with Premium...:banana:
We have booked our La Nouba tickets/seats already. Since we aren't doing any parks during these 2 days, we won't be doing any in park tours. We're booked and confirmed with Parasailing, water ski lesson and PWC for the whole morning and afternoon on the 20th. The next day, we will be doing the Segway @FW(yes, we took all 10 spots for the 8:30am session, Sorry!!) We will then be taking some golf lessons at the Palm course after lunch. Don't forget to schedule your photo portrait session also. Everything except the photo thing(30 days ADR) was made via "WDW recreation Line". They took care of our dining ADR's too.
BTW, we are seeing the 8/20, 6pm La Nouba show.

Ahh!! Darn you.:rotfl2: Now I have to rework my whole plan! It's ok, I'm calling tomorrow to get everything sorted out. I don't think we'll be doing the resort photo session- we'll be running around waaay too much! As soon as I get everything set, I'll post our schedule. :yay:

Ahh!! Darn you.:rotfl2: Now I have to rework my whole plan! It's ok, I'm calling tomorrow to get everything sorted out. I don't think we'll be doing the resort photo session- we'll be running around waaay too much! As soon as I get everything set, I'll post our schedule. :yay:

We plan to schedule the photo session at the Grand Floridian Resort like an hour and a half before dining at the Narcoosee's. It works out great because we do not have to travel far.

We plan to schedule the photo session at the Grand Floridian Resort like an hour and a half before dining at the Narcoosee's. It works out great because we do not have to travel far.

We'll be doing the same thing, except we'll be having our massages and eating at V&A. It's just easier than running around everywhere.

Many thanks to the OP for this imaginative use of the Disney packages !I came across this thread yesterday afternoonand after calling to make sure of tour availability made the following reservations this morning, using the Premium package for one night. The only item that we would have wanted to do but can't was La Nouba - out trip starts around Memorial day and La Nouba is dark for almost two weeks then. No great loss - we've seen it three times over the years. :thumbsup2 I've not finished booking everything we may do but here is what we have so far for my family - 2 adults and one teen.

Day One:

Breakfast at Boma
Ft. Wilderness Segway tour @ 11:30
Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue 5 p.m. cat 1
Stay around afterwards for 9:30 fireworks wagon ride.

Day Two:
Epcot Around the World - on a Segway @ 7:45
leave park and check out of resort, move to Kidani
Jiko at 5:30

We'll probably schedule some parasailing for all of us and possibly horseback riding for the wife and daughter. We are so excited about what we can do on this upcoming trip that we are even thinking about the next year doing a Platinum package so we could do the spa/V&A/dolphin swim/specialty cruise activities.

I wonder if the Platinum would cover a NYE breathless Illuminations cruise ?? One can hope ....

I wonder if the Platinum would cover a NYE breathless Illuminations cruise ?? One can hope ....

Sorry, I think the pdf, http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...og/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Platinum.pdf says that Breathless and Grand 1 are not included with the Platinum Plan, but maybe it is possible to apply the cost of the normal fireworks cruise towards rental and then you pay the difference out of pocket?? I know you can do that on Chef's Table at V&A so maybe you could do it on something like that.

So I seem to have everything nailed down, thanks to the IPO!

Day 1
Segway tour @Ft. Wilderness $85
Parasailing $95
Jetski $75
Lunch @ Fultons $50
2 rounds mini golf $24
Illuminations Cruise $???
Dinner @ Flying Fish $75

Day Two
Epcot Dolphins in depth $175
Epcot Aqua Seas $140
Massage @ GF $120
La Nouba $120
Victoria & Albert's $125

When you add all of this up, it's $1084-without the Illuminations Cruise- and it' just for one person! When you double it, it would cost us $2,164. We're paying $440 in addition to our room and tickets, so when you do the math, the platinum plan is basically giving us over an 80% discount. Insane!!

Day 1
Parasailing $95
Jetski $75
Lunch @ Fultons $50
2 rounds mini golf $24
Dinner @ Flying Fish $75

Day Two
Epcot Aqua Seas $140
Massage @ GF $120
La Nouba $120
Victoria & Albert's $125

When you add all of this up, it's $1084-without the Illuminations Cruise- and it' just for one person! When you double it, it would cost us $2,164. We're paying $440 in addition to our room and tickets, so when you do the math, the platinum plan is basically giving us over an 80% discount. Insane!!

Insane, indeed!! I think the firework cruise is apx $300 more or less.

Day 1
Parasailing $95
Jetski $75
Lunch @ Fultons $50
2 rounds mini golf $24
Dinner @ Flying Fish $75

Day Two
Epcot Aqua Seas $140
Massage @ GF $120
La Nouba $120
Victoria & Albert's $125

You definetly will be exhausted after that. Hope you can stay awake for 2+ hours at Victoria & Albert's. LOL

We are set for a trip arriving Friday 9/10 - departing Wednesday 9/16

Staying 3 nights (Sep 10, 11,12) at Wyndham Bonnet Creek using remaining rental points from a California trip last month; then 3 nights (9-13, 14, 15) in a studio at BLT w/MK view courtesy of my s-i-l.

We have not yet bought our airlines tickets nor our park passes. Since we will arrive mid-day, we planned to stay somewhere off-site that night (Thur 9/9) and check-in at BC Friday afternoon. This leaves us open to possibly of arriving Wed 9/8 and book POP for a couple of nights adding the Premium plan for both.

We plan to see La Nuba anyway (my BD is 9/11 - basis for this trip) and to do the FW segway tour (have done the other several times). Have ADR for Ohana and plan to make on for California Grill.

We are 2 adults in our early 60's. I am NOT a water sports person, but DH loves golf, and we could do mini-golf, carriage ride, and love the park tours.

Can anyone suggest a way to best utilize the Prem plan for us? We could also do the Platinum at the end of our stay by booking 1 more night at BLT. Only problem w/that is our flight out the next day would be around 4-5pm so we can't really utilize the dinner benefits!

Day 1
Parasailing $95
Jetski $75
Lunch @ Fultons $50
2 rounds mini golf $24
Dinner @ Flying Fish $75

Day Two
Epcot Aqua Seas $140
Massage @ GF $120
La Nouba $120
Victoria & Albert's $125

Sounds like a great itinerary!! How was it working with the IPO, did you get everything exactly the way you wanted? I am guessing they worked out the timing of everything so it will all fit? Do you happen to know if Aqua Seas is offered every day? Sorry for all the questions, we haven't booked yet and I am still a couple of months out from 180 days but it's our honeymoon and I want to make sure I get everything as perfect as possible! :) Hope you have a great trip, can't wait to hear about all the awesome activities!

You need to have your "Premium" plan package reservation with you when calling for ADR's. For Cirque du Soleil and some other tours which normally require "Pre-payment", they are automatically exempted. We were told that there will be vouchers in our final packet to exchange for the actual La Nouba tickets(you must first reserve your show tickets/seats)
As for parasailing, I contacted and confirmed everything directly with Sammy Duvall center at CR.

So, I'm assuming as long as you have the Premimum res. number, they don't bill you for any of the tours etc.? I had asked this before and don't recall anyone answering, just wondering. Thanks!!!

beautifultomorrow - According to the Disney Brochure, Epcot Seas Aqua Tour is "presented Tuesday through Saturday" and per the cost page on another board it is valued at $140 per person and begins at 12:30pm.

So, I'm assuming as long as you have the Premimum res. number, they don't bill you for any of the tours etc.? I had asked this before and don't recall anyone answering, just wondering. Thanks!!!

Once you have given them your reservation number, you are not required nor billed for any of the tours. With the exception of a few restaurant where a credit card is need to guarantee your reservation. It will not be charged unless there's a no-show.

beautifultomorrow - According to the Disney Brochure, Epcot Seas Aqua Tour is "presented Tuesday through Saturday" and per the cost page on another board it is valued at $140 per person and begins at 12:30pm.

Thanks for this info! We did the Aqua Seas tour on our trip last November and I thought I remembered the schedule being much more limited than this, but maybe Monday is when we were trying to go, either that or maybe some of the other days were full or something.

Sounds like a great itinerary!! How was it working with the IPO, did you get everything exactly the way you wanted? I am guessing they worked out the timing of everything so it will all fit? Do you happen to know if Aqua Seas is offered every day? Sorry for all the questions, we haven't booked yet and I am still a couple of months out from 180 days but it's our honeymoon and I want to make sure I get everything as perfect as possible! :) Hope you have a great trip, can't wait to hear about all the awesome activities!

Working with the IPO was a little frustrating because they would send me itineraries with a tour on one day, and then switch it the next! They made a couple mistakes, (right now our jet skiiing is scheduled DURING our segway tour :confused3) however I haven't been emailed the newest one yet. They didn't answer all my questions, it seemed like they were really busy. They did offer some great advice (thunderstorms in the afternoon=no parasailing) that helped our schedule out.

I think the IPO would be super awesome for a non planner, but for a super planner like myself...well you have to let go at some point, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter