Pregnancy Board!!

Hello everyone! I am pregnant with my first and am 24 weeks 1 day with a girl. She was a big surprise because I had a miscarriage 7 years ago and we had pretty much decided we weren't going to get pregnant again.

My DH has to take vacation time during the summer so we plan to go in May and she will be about 4 months old then.

I will have two baby showers...a family/friends one that is scheduled for Nov 5th and a work shower but don't know when that one is yet.

Our nursery theme is called Happy Tree (woodland animals like squirrels, owls, etc).

I look forward to following everyone else's pregnancies. :goodvibes

Mantysk8coach – yay for February!! How did your ultrasound go?? Next August sounds like a nice time, though HOT! Hah. That’d be so nice to sneak away for a bit. After all my leave after birth, and a week at Cape Cod w/ DH’s family in July, a week at Disney in October is about all I’ll be able to pull off next year…

The ultrasound went well! It's another girl (will be our 3rd!) and we are thinking of the name Brynn right now, but that could change a million times yet.

Looking at February 1 for the c-section. Can't wait!!!

I'm 19 weeks 1 day with our 9th child but our 1st baby, due February 17! We have 8 adopted children (adopted between the ages 2-7) and conceived this child through embryo adoption. We are all ecstatic!

We have our big u/s on Tuesday and are so anxious to find out the gender! Our dr did a quick u/s at 16 weeks, but the baby was uncooperative, so we couldn't tell what it is. I told dh I will not leave the office on Tuesday until they find out!

We are planning our next WDW trip in September when the baby will be about 7 months old. It will be quite an adjustment for us. Our last trip was the first time that everyone could ride everything, and now we are starting over again.

I am loving being pregnant and having been feeling the baby move for about 2 weeks. After 11 years of infertility, I thought I would never get to experience this and I am so grateful!

Another BFN this morning and my period promptly arrived a half hour after that. Guess I won't be pregnant when we go to Disney World after all! Dang it & I had the CUTEST way of telling our family while we were down there. :(

Now I'm all worried about the Clomid not working for me at ALL this time. It was so easy with DD. :dunno:

My DD is the first girl in DD's family in 5 or 6 generations. :scared1:

DH is 1 of 5 boys, his oldest brother has 3 kids -- all boys. His dad has 1 brother who is childless. His dad's dad has one brother, who had one son who had 3 sons. And so on and so forth.

Never in a million years thought I'd have a girl. And actually, DD was a boy for 5 weeks... our first gender U/S was wrong.

My DD was the first girl born in DH's family in 60 years...FIL would not believe that we were actually having a girl until the day she arrived and he could see her with his own two eyes! FIL now has 3 granddaughters (with #4 joining us in January) and 1 grandson.

Wow! At least we're not that bad! :lmao:

Hello everyone! I am pregnant with my first and am 24 weeks 1 day with a girl. She was a big surprise because I had a miscarriage 7 years ago and we had pretty much decided we weren't going to get pregnant again.

My DH has to take vacation time during the summer so we plan to go in May and she will be about 4 months old then.

I will have two baby showers...a family/friends one that is scheduled for Nov 5th and a work shower but don't know when that one is yet.

Our nursery theme is called Happy Tree (woodland animals like squirrels, owls, etc).

I look forward to following everyone else's pregnancies. :goodvibes

Congrats and welcome to the group! :thumbsup2

The ultrasound went well! It's another girl (will be our 3rd!) and we are thinking of the name Brynn right now, but that could change a million times yet.

3rd girl for us too! We haven't even looked at names yet. I guess we should get started :)

Another BFN this morning and my period promptly arrived a half hour after that. Guess I won't be pregnant when we go to Disney World after all! Dang it & I had the CUTEST way of telling our family while we were down there. :(

Now I'm all worried about the Clomid not working for me at ALL this time. It was so easy with DD. :dunno:

:sad2: Sorry to hear it

Hi Everyone, and congratulations!

I'm 25 weeks along, due January 4th. My husband and I got married in Disney on February 15, 2011, and are looking forward to making our son a Disney nut.

We're looking at our first trip being in either May or July - so kiddo would be 4 or 6 months. We'd prefer November, but I'm a teacher and it's not in the cards for this trip - when our son is a little older I'll take the unpaid time.

Good luck to everyone!

Hey girls!

Congrats on the ultrasounds and another girl!! Wahoo!! Hopefully babies cooperate at the next US.

NYE- sorry for the BFN. :( Good luck next cycle, clomid might take a couple cycles so you never know.

AFM - had another US yesterday and they were able to confirm girl so I was very happy. She looks very healthy, at least they didn't see anything abnormal. I've been feeling her kick pretty hard for the last 5 days or so, even felt her kick into my hand! This is all so much fun.

Now just enjoying the 2nd trimester, and my birthday is in a week, so looking forward to that too (I just love presents LOL). Buying stuff from my registry has been addicting so I really have to stop until after the baby shower!

I guess I get to join in the fun! We recently found out that I'm pregnant -- due May 13, 2012. This was a bit of a surprise for us -- I'll be 40 next month! Our only other child will be 13 yrs old in March.

They say each pregnancy is different. I have to agree so far. With my DD, I almost never had any sickness -- except if I tried to brush my teeth with mint toothpaste. Having it pretty much all day now. Not strong sickness, but an overall queasy feeling. Ugh.

We had planned a trip to Disney World in October 2012. We'll be postponing that a bit. It's just not financially feasible so close to having a baby. We are needing to add on to our house instead!

Love hearing everyone's stories so far!! Any photos to share of Disney inspired nurseries or baby showers?? We are just getting the nursery together now and my shower is in two weeks, would love to see what everyone else has done! :goodvibes

this is a sweet thread! I'm not PG, but was at our last trip last Sept. 20 weeks was tough! lol I was feeling pretty good, but I did end up very swollen with lots of BH after that trip. But it was fun!

So we now have 3 little girls and planning our next trip for when our baby is 9 mos old - Nov/Dec - after several trips with varying ages of children I'd say 9 mos is a good time to go for the first time - big enough to enjoy it all, small enough to get carted around where everyone else wants to be : )

Congratulations to all of you ladies! May you all have health and happiness through the rest of your pregnancies and smooth L&Ds!

Oh I was also a Feb mommy - Valentines day (DD3s b-day) was VERY busy - we almost delivered int he hallway waiting for a room lol - only there for 20 min before she made her appearance. lol

Hi all! :goodvibes Thought it'd be a nice place to meet other pregnant disney fans!

Just a few questions to get us started!

How far along are you? Do you have an idea for when you want to take the LO to Disney for the first time? When's your baby shower?

I'm 19w2d and pregnant with our first - a girl! We are so excited. It took us a while to conceive and finally did after having an HSG (clearing tubes) and on clomid for the 1st month.

Our plan is to take her to Disney next October, when she's about 8 months old - it also coincides with my 30th birthday. :woohoo:

And...baby shower is November 12th! Just gave my friend & mom (who are putting it on) the invite list. Should be fun, though they wouldn't do it the way I wanted (Jack & Jill/ guys & girls). I don't have that many girlfriends really (most women invited are DH's family), but adding in the guys brought the # attending from 30 to 60 and we've had a christmas party with 65 ppl before but never had 60 people all crammed into 1 room - so I think it'd be really tight. But I'm kinda bummed about it nonetheless. I'm due Feb 6th, so it's not like there's a chance of an outside baby shower. Oh well! Looking forward to it anyway.

-Lauren

Hello!!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with our sixth, and we will find out the gender when baby is born in December!!

The baby's first trip will be at 5-6 weeks, in January. We've taken our babies (and kids) at all ages. Its the easiest when they are young, before walking age, in my opinion. Pop 'em in a sling and off we go!

No baby shower here!! :)

A pregnancy board is a great idea!

Congrats to all the other mamas!

So trip with 1 year old and being 7 weeks pregnant was a success! DD went NUTS seeing Mickey in the opening of the Magic Kingdom. She was sitting on DH's shoulders, waving and clapping like crazy. It brought tears to my eyes and DH wells up every time he watches the video.

We got DD her second pair of ears. These say "Big Sister". We took a picture of the 3 of us looking at the castle so you can see the back of our heads, and the words on the back of DD's hat. We are printing out copies and giving them to our parents this weekend.

I have another appointment with my RE tomorrow, which means another sonogram! I just need to see the heartbeat again. I love being with the RE, after I have to go back to my regular OB, no more weekly sonograms!

I have been nauseous, mostly at night. The thought of making dinner turns my stomach. That's helpful! :rotfl2:

I had the night nausea with my first son. I hardly ate anything for dinner for months! I never actually got sick, but everything sounded so gross!

That is so sweet about your daughter! We took our son to DL at 9 months and he just loved Tigger. He was so enamored by him. The picture with the family, my husband and I are smiling, the baby is smiling at Tigger and stroking his face. I just love that picture. We go again in 2 weeks and he'll be 13 months. I hope it goes as well as the first trip did!

I guess I get to join in the fun! We recently found out that I'm pregnant -- due May 13, 2012. This was a bit of a surprise for us -- I'll be 40 next month! Our only other child will be 13 yrs old in March.

They say each pregnancy is different. I have to agree so far. With my DD, I almost never had any sickness -- except if I tried to brush my teeth with mint toothpaste. Having it pretty much all day now. Not strong sickness, but an overall queasy feeling. Ugh.

We had planned a trip to Disney World in October 2012. We'll be postponing that a bit. It's just not financially feasible so close to having a baby. We are needing to add on to our house instead!

Congrats!! Sorry to hear you're feeling pretty queasy though. That's how my first 18 weeks went LOL. Then I just magically felt better and have since. Still no food cravings, though, and wish i had something fun to crave!

Love hearing everyone's stories so far!! Any photos to share of Disney inspired nurseries or baby showers?? We are just getting the nursery together now and my shower is in two weeks, would love to see what everyone else has done! :goodvibes

I need to put up some pics of our nursery! It's not really disney themed perse but we went with an under the sea theme and have some nemo items in there, though i wanted more pastely colors than what Nemo usually has...

this is a sweet thread! I'm not PG, but was at our last trip last Sept. 20 weeks was tough! lol I was feeling pretty good, but I did end up very swollen with lots of BH after that trip. But it was fun!

So we now have 3 little girls and planning our next trip for when our baby is 9 mos old - Nov/Dec - after several trips with varying ages of children I'd say 9 mos is a good time to go for the first time - big enough to enjoy it all, small enough to get carted around where everyone else wants to be : )

Congratulations to all of you ladies! May you all have health and happiness through the rest of your pregnancies and smooth L&Ds!

Oh I was also a Feb mommy - Valentines day (DD3s b-day) was VERY busy - we almost delivered int he hallway waiting for a room lol - only there for 20 min before she made her appearance. lol

Glad to hear 9 months or so is a good time to go! That's funny it was so busy in Feb!! Hopefully I'm not THAT late to be on V-day (due date is Feb 6th) so we'll see! Nice to have such a quick delivery though!

Hello!!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with our sixth, and we will find out the gender when baby is born in December!!

The baby's first trip will be at 5-6 weeks, in January. We've taken our babies (and kids) at all ages. Its the easiest when they are young, before walking age, in my opinion. Pop 'em in a sling and off we go!

No baby shower here!! :)

A pregnancy board is a great idea!

Congrats to all the other mamas!

Congrats!! LOL my thoughts exactly, on trying to get in a trip before our little one starts walking. She'll be just about 8 months during the first trip.

So trip with 1 year old and being 7 weeks pregnant was a success! DD went NUTS seeing Mickey in the opening of the Magic Kingdom. She was sitting on DH's shoulders, waving and clapping like crazy. It brought tears to my eyes and DH wells up every time he watches the video.

We got DD her second pair of ears. These say "Big Sister". We took a picture of the 3 of us looking at the castle so you can see the back of our heads, and the words on the back of DD's hat. We are printing out copies and giving them to our parents this weekend.

I have another appointment with my RE tomorrow, which means another sonogram! I just need to see the heartbeat again. I love being with the RE, after I have to go back to my regular OB, no more weekly sonograms!

I have been nauseous, mostly at night. The thought of making dinner turns my stomach. That's helpful! :rotfl2:

I'm so glad to hear the trip was great! Will you be writing a trip report?? I'm always looking for reports with little ones and they are few and far between. I looove your idea for how to tell your parents. Too cute! I also loved seeing an RE - we had our first 2 ultrasounds there before being released to the OB's office. I don't know how busy your RE is, but we were the only ones ever in the office when we went, and she was the one doing the US (not a tech) so it was just so much more relaxed than our OB's office, with like 15 OB docs, 5 US techs, etc. How'd your appt go?

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. I don't have any tips, mainly bc when I felt queasy the first trimester or so, I just barely ate. Though, one thing sounded good, which was smoothies (and fresh fruit) so I brought a Magic Bullet to my office and made fresh smoothies every day.

I had the night nausea with my first son. I hardly ate anything for dinner for months! I never actually got sick, but everything sounded so gross!

That is so sweet about your daughter! We took our son to DL at 9 months and he just loved Tigger. He was so enamored by him. The picture with the family, my husband and I are smiling, the baby is smiling at Tigger and stroking his face. I just love that picture. We go again in 2 weeks and he'll be 13 months. I hope it goes as well as the first trip did!

Too cute! Have a great time at DL. I just read a little write up about DL and getting on some of the rides that WDW doesn't have...ahh I miss Indiana Jones so much!! Just wish Carsland will open ASAP so I can have a valid excuse to fly back there. Prob won't be for a few years though, depending on when we have a 2nd child. Def want to be able to ride the rides when we go!

I'm so glad to hear the trip was great! Will you be writing a trip report?? I'm always looking for reports with little ones and they are few and far between. I looove your idea for how to tell your parents. Too cute! I also loved seeing an RE - we had our first 2 ultrasounds there before being released to the OB's office. I don't know how busy your RE is, but we were the only ones ever in the office when we went, and she was the one doing the US (not a tech) so it was just so much more relaxed than our OB's office, with like 15 OB docs, 5 US techs, etc. How'd your appt go?

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. I don't have any tips, mainly bc when I felt queasy the first trimester or so, I just barely ate. Though, one thing sounded good, which was smoothies (and fresh fruit) so I brought a Magic Bullet to my office and made fresh smoothies every day.

Appointment went great! My RE is one of about 5 in the office, but he does the US himself. I am actually lucky because my OB does it himself as well. I really like both practices.

Released from the RE today. We will be giving this picture to our parents this weekend!!!

ry%3D400

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone and congrats mommies :grouphug: To the other ladies, don't give up! It took DH and I several attempts to have DD10m... the next LO was a pleasant surprise. Apparently for many months after you have one you cannot tell when you ovulate... we are super exited to be 14 weeks pregnant, due March 27, 2012 :cool1:

We just became DVC members back in March and planned our first 'family' trip for DD's 1st birthday at the end of November. In August a little stick (three actually :laughing:) said we would be traveling as a family of 4.

Hey! We wanted them close. Ideally we wanted to come back from this vacation with a 'souvenir'. And it seems that doing Disney pregnant is no different than doing it with a 1 y/o. I still have to rest and there are a lot of rides that are no-nos. But, now, I'll be taking DD to watch shows instead of baby-swapping :thumbsup2

The only downside is we had booked a 2 night Cruise to Nowhere out of NY on the Magic for next June. That was changed our plans on. It was one thing to try it with am 18m/o but that AND a 3m/o? We signed the ressie over to my parents as a 40th anniversary present :)

We will find out the gender just before we go to WDW, as long as the LO cooperates. No shower for me. The kids will share a Tinker Bell Green (yup! Behr Paint) room. And we held off on decorating DD's room because we knew we wanted another one right behind her. We get to pick out baby things while we are in WDW!

God Bless all the ladies on here :) Best of luck to you and your families. And cheers to a lifetime of magical memories!

Hello there! My name is Lauren and I am just over 10 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have an adorable 15 (almost 16) month old daughter named Brynn! I suffered a miscarriage shortly after my daughter's first birthday, so I am very happy to be pregnant again! I look forward to hearing about everyone's pregnancy experiences!
Also, has anyone gone to Disney pregnant before? We had our daughter's second trip (my early birthday trip!) planned prior to the pregnancy and I always said I'd never go pregnant so I'm looking for tips!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Brynn is a GREAT name! (I'm a little partial though!) Just be prepared for everyone to call her Bryan when they see her name spelled! :rotfl:

Appointment went great! My RE is one of about 5 in the office, but he does the US himself. I am actually lucky because my OB does it himself as well. I really like both practices.

Released from the RE today. We will be giving this picture to our parents this weekend!!!

ry%3D400

LOVE this picture!!!! I always am trying to come up with creative ways to tell our family, but unfortunatly, most are not happy as we have "so many kids". Oh well, their loss!! (It hurts though :()

I can't wait for you to tell us their reactions!!!!

Not currently preggo (DH says we are done, but neither of us are 'fixed...I would love another)...

Anyway we were at WDW this time last year when i was about 5/6weeks preggo. I made sure to stay hydrated and sat when I needed to and all was fine (until I got home and ended up with hyperemesis).

Now I look forward to Casey's 1st trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter