Pre-pay photo package

The digital files are different resolutions depending if they were printed as 8x10 (2400x3000) or 6x8 (1800x2400). (These numbers are from a DVD we bought on the Magic 2 weeks ago, but I think it's been the same the last couple of years).

So it's problematic to try to print the 6x8's as 8x10s without either cropping them (which looks ugly due to the borders) or having extra borders. It would be nice if they supplied the original raw digital files without the borders and in whatever aspect ratio the camera produces, but they don't seem to unfortunately. (Just realised that su_A_ve mentioned most of this up-thread but I'll leave my post here anyway...)

Last edited:
This was not completely true on the Wonder in May 2015. They did indeed scan our card each time, but a good 30-50 pictures went "missing" and when I inquired about specific shots that I knew they got, like DD hugging Mickey, they said the software sorts based on facial recognition and not based on what KTTW card was swiped. This held true because when our DD was in pictures with another family we met on board and their KTTW card was the one swiped, the pictures were in our portfolio as well. Also, pictures of our family at deck parties or participating in on board events ended up in our portfolio without swiping our KTTW card. All of the pictures from the side and back were "lost" images that we had to go and manually add to our portfolio via the screens outside of Shutters. I ended up seeing a lot of other families' pictures in the lost pictures files and told them to go claim their pictures. They assumed that since their KTTW card was swiped, all their pictures were in the folder and the ones that did not make it must have not turned out. One of our best pictures is of Cinderella twirling DD in her princess dress...and it was a "lost" photo because you could not see her face. Another was of her kissing Rapunzel on the cheek. Same thing...it was lost because of the missing face, even though all the other pictures from that session made it in to our portfolio (KTTW card was swiped).

This is so frustrating! Did you at least get all the pictures you had faces in?

We are taking the Wonder cruise out of Galveston in January. I can't open the website to prepurchase the package for the cd. The cruise is only 6 days. Anyone have info?

We are taking the Wonder cruise out of Galveston in January. I can't open the website to prepurchase the package for the cd. The cruise is only 6 days. Anyone have info?
When you get closer to your sail date, you'll be able to get into it. I know they haven't posted ours yet, either, and we are on a mid-December cruise.

The availability for photo pre-purchases starts about 3 months out. Check back in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter