Prayers Needed

lakremofdublin

Mouseketeer
I know this isn't a Disney issue but it is a family who needs as many prayers as it can get.

There is an 8th grade student named Seth at our sons school and he has cancer and needs a bone marrow transplant. They have located a potential donor but he is in a coma like state and needs to get a little better before he can have the transplant.

Here is the prayer that his family has been saying for him everyday since 2004 when they first found out he had cancer.

Lord look upon Seth with the eyes of your mercy,
May your healing hands rest upon him,
May your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in your kingdom.
Amen.

Please pray for him and his family and ask all of your friends and family to do the same. You can follow his story at www.caringbridge.org/visit/sethjenkins/journal

Thank you so very much!!

I whole heartedly prayed that prayer, and add my own: Hail Mary Full of Grace the Lord is with Thee, Blessed Art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May God give the miracle they desire and deserve, and the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Vester

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter