Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

A friend of mine, Kim, died this morning.

She was hit by a bus on her way to school.

:sad1:

I was laid off back in October.

I've been working through Manpower at a local non profit since November; but found out 2 weeks ago that I won't be a permanent employee; and they cut my hours to 20 hours/week. I need to find something with benefits, the sooner the better. Wish me luck! It's with another non profit.

The good news, was that my aunt beat breast cancer, she got it in Feb of 08, and was declared cancer-free earlier this year.

Bad news again....now my other aunt just found out she has breast cancer. Even worse, the doctors suspect she is at stage 3b, which is close to stage 4, which is the worst stage. She finds out for sure today, and we all found out yesterday.

:(

Me and my family really could use some PD right now..

We lost my grandmother 3 weeks ago on Monday and yesterday my uncle passed away. Its been a rough 3 weeks for my family :sad1:

It's minor really, but I could use a little pixie dust today. I got some cavities covered today, I was fine beforehand but now I have this terrible tooth ache that comes and goes. I'm hoping to God it's gone by tomorrow so I can be fine as I leave for WDW on Friday. So prayers and pixie dust are very appreciated. :goodvibes

Last week My Church Pastor blacked out behind the wheel and Crashed into A pole. He was Hospitalized for four days. But im happy to say he is Out of the Hospital and doing well. I will see him tomorrow night at Bible Study at Church. Please Pray for him and my Church Family and his Family

Adding my father. He found out about a month ago that he has kidney cancer. He only has one remaining kidney due to complications from kidney stones 40 years ago. He will have it removed, and be on dialysis for the rest of his life, but he has major heart issues, an aneurysm in his stomach, a bleeding disorder, and a rare antibody in his blood. The surgery is scary....

Im back again to ask for PD.. I last posted at the beginning of June that my grandmother passed away and then within a month my uncle passed away.. well my mom has since had a stroke.. she is now thankfully recovering.. but then my brother was just hospitalized last week with a heart attack..

My family sure could use some pd right now..

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to all. :grouphug:

My parents are old and are a mess. Please say a prayer that they are strong enough to get through this. My bro was just diagnosed with cancer about 5 months ago. I can't believe he is gone that fast. Thanks to those who include my family in your prayers.

This is pretty minor but. In the August we are going all the way from Ohio to N.J. for a doctor's appointmant. Could you please pray for our safety and that the appoinmant goes well?

This is pretty minor but. In the August we are going all the way from Ohio to N.J. for a doctor's appointmant. Could you please pray for our safety and that the appoinmant goes well?

Sure will!

Thanks!!:cutie: And I'll be sure to pray for you and your family as well!!:goodvibes

Update: Hiya!! I'm happy to report that we just returned about two days ago with no injuries.

Asking for prayer and pixie dust for my father in law. He fell about 10 feet from a roof onto concrete on a job site on Saturday 3/27/2010 and was air lifted to our main hospital in Greenville SC. He is 53 years old. Right now he is breathing on a ventilator, has a cracked skull, has bleeding on his brain, had surgery today to relieve some of the pressure on his brain. They are saying he has brain damage, but are not sure of the extent. They believe that he may have had a heart attack with caused him to fall. My husband, his brother, sister, step mother and step brother are all taking it very hard. We have all been up in the ICU with no sleep and just waiting. Please send up prayers and we need pixie dust. Thanks guys.

Asking for prayer and pixie dust for my father in law. He fell about 10 feet from a roof onto concrete on a job site on Saturday 3/27/2010 and was air lifted to our main hospital in Greenville SC. He is 53 years old. Right now he is breathing on a ventilator, has a cracked skull, has bleeding on his brain, had surgery today to relieve some of the pressure on his brain. They are saying he has brain damage, but are not sure of the extent. They believe that he may have had a heart attack with caused him to fall. My husband, his brother, sister, step mother and step brother are all taking it very hard. We have all been up in the ICU with no sleep and just waiting. Please send up prayers and we need pixie dust. Thanks guys.

Sending Pixie Dustpixiedust: and Hugs your way:grouphug:

:hug: we will be praying for you and your family!!!:flower3:

I would appreciate prayers also. Please pray that I can let go and let God.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter