Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

It shows thunderstorms next week at Disney on the weather channel. Now I know when I have been there before, it did not rain much. What do you all think? This week has been a true nightmare trying to get ready. We are staying at Pop Century and I have never stayed there before...so concerned about that as well...

I am so stressed! My dh has cancer. One grandaughter has strep. My father is staying home with my sister who has not seen him for 6 years and I am paying her big money to do this. I pray she does not leave him alone as he is 87 and can be forgetful. This is the first time I have flown in 20 years as well...we always drive. We are taking 5 children-the grands-2, 3, 3, 4, and 7. Yikes! Any advice about weather-my worst concern and the hotel? Thanks so much. I love reading this board...!

Let's hope the trip is worth the aggravation leading up to it. Since my husband's' leukemia has no cure on earth and he is out of remission again I need a nice vacation for him...I guess I will pray for no rain! And that the hotel is okay...

Debra

Please remember a high school friend who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. She is a wonderful person and a grandmother of 2 girls.

My DSister has many health problems, and most recently has been told that her liver is failing and there is nothing else to do-she is 31. She lives with my family and I am the caregiverfor her & her DD4 (who is autistic) We want to take her to The World (in fact have it booked for Sept) but it seems she has given up on life. I am scared and my DH wants to cancel the trip.I want a good memory and she says she wants to go (its other parts of life she is giving up on)The last trip she ended up in Celebration Hosp. after 3 days but now we have a power wheelchair.Please please send good thoughts our way because without this break I dont know how I will handel things. (my son is also autistic) I need some good for a change.

This is a great idea. I love the support that I see in this thread. I'm praying with you all for their return to health.

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I could use some pixie dust. For the past 2 years I have been extremely sick and mostly bedridden. I have been diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease but due to controversy surrounding treatment it is hard to find a doc to treat it. My last doc had to close his doors due to him treating lyme patients. Anywyas today my hubby and I are driving to another state to see a new doc. We are hoping he can work with me and I can get under treatment so I can start to be an active wife and mother again. Today also happens to be my birthday so I'm really hopin it all works out.

My illness is hard to explain especially with the controversy so my blog explains it better http://mylymediary.blogspot.com I would just appreciate prayers. Thank you

Please keep my mom in your prayers..
Last year I posted how my grandmom (my moms mom) passed away.. within a month my uncle passed away.. then shortly afterwards my mom had a stroke.. my brother had a heart attack.. my mother never regained her right side after the stroke and still struggles daily..

Then in December my moms Aunt passed away..

My father has been sick for years and has been in the hospital this year all but 1 month and my father just passed away last month.. :sad1:

So much has happened in our family since last May and my mom and our family could use all the pixie dust and prayers we can.. Its definitely been rough..

I use some pixie dust for the mother of a friend of mine, who as health issues....I hope she'll not become paralyzed !

And, of course, I send a lot of Pixie Dust from those who need it ! :shamrock: :shamrock:

Hi All,
I posted on page 47 of this thread. This weekend is a hugh weekend in our town. I was just thinking of my nephew, it was one of his favorite times. Last September he was put in Children's Hospital and fought a hard battle. He went up to our savior on January 23, 2010. Just missing him and thought I would update.

Kimg

Please send some Pixie Dust for my family to get thru this hard time. We lost my mom Thursday to heart failure and though she was never on the Dis she was a true Disney fan.

Please keep the family of Kama, Kim, in your prayers. She used to hang out here on the DIS years ago. She was one of the original Ya Yas. She lost her battle to cancer yesterday.

May God bless her soul

...could everyone please keep my MiL in yur prayers? She was rushed to the hospital [again] with congestive heart failure....they had her on a machine that forces water out of her lungs [and system], but she can't breathe on her own - she's been sedated and is on a ventilator....they've also administered hevy doses of Lasix, but they have to be careful because her kidneys are failing....

...could everyone please keep my MiL in yur prayers? She was rushed to the hospital [again] with congestive heart failure....they had her on a machine that forces water out of her lungs [and system], but she can't breathe on her own - she's been sedated and is on a ventilator....they've also administered hevy doses of Lasix, but they have to be careful because her kidneys are failing....

She and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good wishes and prayers, Gretchen and Kim, for Dave, Jan and your mother-in-law. :hug:'s And for everyone here who is hurting or in need of good thoughts and prayers.

Sorry, wrong thread, but to those having troubles, hugs and prayers..:hug:

prayers for my sister if you guys don't mind....

My sister Elle has been such a trooper for so long. Ever since she was about 4 shes been in and out of hospitals and at 13 she was diagnosed with a rare form of vasculitis called takayasu arteritis and she is the ONLY one in the state of MI to have it. shes been so strong and so wonderful that you would never know she had this condition. I pray that God continues to give her the strength to continue to be strong and influence others to do the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter