PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

I like that shop too. What is my reason? Would I still be a tomboy at my age? Or am I a tom-man?:rotfl2:

:lmao:

Tom-man makes me think of a drag queen or something.

You're still a tomboy!

Too bad none of us have a birthday around that time.

I know, tell me about it! :headache:

I had almost forgotten who you were, Courtney! You've been such a stranger on the DIS (except in the Girls' Trip thread) lately!

I love how you and Jesus are both wearing different kinds of skull and crossbones shirts - too cute!!

Seeing that Main Street garland and giant Christmas tree makes me want to see holiday DLR again! I want November to hurry and get here so the next holiday season can start!

I love those things in Off the Page - and I really, really, really want the Christmas frame thingy with the gingerbread man and the IASWH clock, etc.

I did not know about the $30 certificate from the Patina Group, but I will share with you that I was THISCLOSE to getting a job at The Patina Group 2 years ago (which would have meant all kinds of fun discounts!!). They are located in Downtown L.A. (their administrative headquarters). I had lost my 14-year job in 2007, and then my long-term temp assignment ended in 2/08. Patina Group advertised for an Admin. Asst. position and I applied. And they were hot to get someone in there RIGHT AWAY. They needed to fill the position immediately, so I think they were literally going to hire the first person who showed up unless they were a total idiot. They called me back almost immediately after receiving my resume and application online. They scheduled an appointment/interview for me. Even though I would have had to take the bus, I felt like it was a good position with good benefits and lots of room for growth - plus, a fun-type of company to work for. I was almost positive they would have hired me right away because they needed someone in there so fast and didn't have time to do much 'screening,' BUT unfortunately, someone else had an interview before mine and they hired that person immediately and told me that they couldn't wait any longer! So I missed out on what I think would have been a sure thing!

Anyway, I never understand why some people so intensely dislike Naples. I always enjoy it there. Yes, one time my pizza was a bit underbaked and the next time it was a bit overbaked, but it is always flavorful and the service has always been good, and I love the outdoor seating! I like Naples a lot! I am glad I am not the only one!!

Did you read the thing Molly posted to you about the Jonas Brothers in my TR?

:rotfl: SHERRY! Have you missed me? I've been popping in and out of other threads. Mostly the girls thread because we're leaving later this month! :scared1: I need to finish this TR before I leave for that trip.

AND I booked my birthday trip today at the Hojo. So far we have May 5th through the 8th. The entertainment rate was out, so I booked it just in case. Even if our dates change or whatever happens!

Oh we planned our shirts like that! ;) Mine's a POTC shirt and Jesus' is some shirt from Old Navy! We're snazzy like that! :hippie:

That's a bummer about working at the Patina group. That sounds like it would be a cool job and I'm sure you'd get good discounts.

Have you talked to Jasmine? Or Kerri? We need another email thingy soon. I miss my girls. :hug:

Oh and I will be finishing this TR this week. Uh huh! :woohoo:

:lmao:

Tom-man makes me think of a drag queen or something.

You're still a tomboy!

I know, tell me about it! :headache:

:rotfl: SHERRY! Have you missed me? I've been popping in and out of other threads. Mostly the girls thread because we're leaving later this month! :scared1: I need to finish this TR before I leave for that trip.

AND I booked my birthday trip today at the Hojo. So far we have May 5th through the 8th. The entertainment rate was out, so I booked it just in case. Even if our dates change or whatever happens!

Oh we planned our shirts like that! ;) Mine's a POTC shirt and Jesus' is some shirt from Old Navy! We're snazzy like that! :hippie:

That's a bummer about working at the Patina group. That sounds like it would be a cool job and I'm sure you'd get good discounts.

Have you talked to Jasmine? Or Kerri? We need another email thingy soon. I miss my girls. :hug:

Oh and I will be finishing this TR this week. Uh huh! :woohoo:

Tomboy it is, because well I am not a drag queen. :lmao:

Oooh a birthday trip cool., too bad you aren't going in June while we are there.

I follow Jasmine on twitter, she does these great make up video chats and videos on youtube. And Kerri and I just live across town from each other, our kids are in middle school with each other. I keep telling her we need to having a mini dismeet.

Tomboy it is, because well I am not a drag queen. :lmao:

Oooh a birthday trip cool., too bad you aren't going in June while we are there.

I follow Jasmine on twitter, she does these great make up video chats and videos on youtube. And Kerri and I just live across town from each other, our kids are in middle school with each other. I keep telling her we need to having a mini dismeet.

:rotfl:

I've been reading her twitter too. And checking our her youtube vids. She's so talented. You and Kerri should get together! That would be fun! :grouphug:

I need to go look at your PTR... NOW!

Great to see you back on this side of things. I wants to see more!

Thank YOU! More is coming. Annnd I need to go look at your TR too! Now!

Friday, December 4th - DLR Day 3

We woke up early for breakfast. Well it was at 10. We got to the PPH right at 10 and checked in. They gave Jesus a birthday button (have you noticed he didn't get one earlier? He didn't want one!) and seated us. Oh and we took a picture with Minnie. I feel bad with the PP people, because then they try to sell you the picture and it's already printed and everything. And no we didn't buy this one. We have like 6 pictures from allll our character breakfasts. No mas.

As soon as we were seated, we went and filled our plates. I just LOVE the food at this place. On my plate I got teriyaki salmon and grilled onions, sasuage, has browns, steamed rice, cucumber salad, fruit with cottage cheese and some bananas foster french toast. I think I went back for one more plate and then another plate of fruit and cottage cheese. We ate so so much.

DSC01081.jpg

The first character to come visit us was Stitch! Jesus was starstruck, like always.

DSC01082.jpg

And then Stitch came to me and decided to smother me and mess up my hair! And I was having a good hair day.

DSC01083.jpg

Christmas Stitch was hungry!

DSC01084.jpg

There was a big family seated next to us, so Lilo and Stitch spent a lot of time with them. We didn't mind because it was fun to watch!

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

Awwww!!

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

It looks like he's dancing here.

DSC01091.jpg

Then Pluto came towards our area.

DSC01092.jpg

And then Lilo. She was so sweet. And she loved our Christmas Stitch.

DSC01094.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jesus!! He was so embarrassed. This is like the 5th year we've done this. Get used to it!

DSC01095.jpg

His birthday brownie. It was good!

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

Stitch came back to us.

DSC01099.jpg

Him and Jesus are old buddies.

DSC01100.jpg

I have no idea what's going on here.

DSC01101.jpg

BFFs!!! This picture is my wallpaper on my laptop.

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

Furry butt!

DSC01104.jpg

Daisy. It looks like she's doing the I'm a Little Teapot dance.

DSC01105.jpg

And then EVERYONE came to our table. It was insanity.

DSC01106.jpg

Stitch was acting all crazy while Jesus was on the phone with his Mom.

DSC01107.jpg

Her nose looks like a potato!

DSC01108.jpg

...CONT...

I have never seen Daisy except in the parades. Lucky. And I swear this trip I am going to see Stitch if I have to hunt him down. I had thought about doing the Lilo and Stitch breakfast but I have heard that they have changed it or are changing it before we go to a Surf Mickey theme. Here I am a date late and a dollar short.:confused3

I love the pictures you took.

Aww, looks like fun! :goodvibes I wish I had added the Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast to our trip in September, now that it's no more and it's Mickeys Surfs up or something like that (although I heard it's still the same characters + Mickey Mouse). I may just have to think about it for my next trip.

...CONT...

She POSED for me! Omg, I loved it!!

DSC01109.jpg

Then Daisy decided to join the partay!

DSC01110.jpg

She loved Christmas Stitch too.

DSC01111.jpg

Lilo AND Daisy together! Ohhhhhh!!!

DSC01112.jpg

They're my friends.

DSC01113.jpg

Furry butt part duex!!

DSC01114.jpg

CHRISTMAS TREE ALERT FOR SHERRY!!!!!!!!

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

Well we had a wonderful time at breakfast. We took our time, wasn't rushed by any of the CMs, our drinks were refilled a ton of times and the character interaction was perfect. We left very full and very happy!!

We had driven to the PPH for breakfast, so we drove back to the Hojo and dropped the car off and walked to the parks. We decided to go to DCA to find the GREATEST THING EVER (you'll see!) and we came across this!

DSC01117.jpg

We went straight into Greetings from California and I found the BEST HAT EVER MADE. I wanted to cry. Okay, let's tell the story. These hats are sold and are very popular at DL Tokyo. I was following one similar on ebay for a couple weeks before this trip. It was going for more than $30. I wanted it sooo bad. So fast foward to our trip and on day 2, before we went to dinner at Naples, we were looking in WOD and I found this hat. It wasn't with the other hats, it was on a shelf next to the matching jacket. It was in a wooden box on the shelf and I pulled it out because I thought it was a scarf and the material is soooo soft. (Btw, the jacket is adorable, but it was like $85). Oohhh! That's like the hat I wanted! Well, for some reason I didn't buy it that night. I was waiting for another 20% off coupon from CS places and was thinking we would get another the next day. So we left it there and went off to dinner. While I was at dinner I saw a girl with the exact hat and I told Jesus "tomorrow after breakfast, I'm getting that hat. Coupon or not." So here I am with my hat. With my super Deluxe 10% off discount, it was less than $20.

DSC01118.jpg

I had about 15 (no kidding) people come up to me to ask where I bought it at. Even CMs were asking me. I just love this thing and I want to wear it every single day of my LIFE!!!!

Okay okay, enough of that. We walked down the Hollywood Backlot area and ran into princess Jasmine!

DSC01119.jpg

And Snow White!!! Hi Snow!

DSC01120.jpg

TOT time!

DSC01121.jpg

We rode TOT and the wait was less than 10 minutes. So fun!

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

I don't think I ever noticed this water tower before?

DSC01124.jpg

We rode Monsters.....

DSC01125.jpg

And the wait looked like this.

DSC01126.jpg

Does this ride ever have a long line?

DSC01127.jpg

Yummys!

DSC01128.jpg

After that funness we went to the Animation Building and walked around. Oh and thanks to Molly, I did smell the ginger scent in the sushi restaurant scene in Monsters! It was great!

DSC01130.jpg

I never noticed these awesome Alice cards in the lights.

DSC01131.jpg

Oooooooo!!

DSC01132.jpg

Beauty and the Beast!

DSC01134.jpg

I like the LA looking tinsel they put up.

DSC01135.jpg

...CONT...

I will never understand why Monsters Inc is not any busier than it is. I love that ride. Especially Roz. When we went lat time she was talking smack to Kody about her hat. And speaking of hats....I love yours. It looks absolutely adorable and I bet the jacket was cute, but $85 :scared1:no I don't think so.

I hope you've been getting good use out of that hat! I absolutely adore it.

And I have to say, I've still never been on Monsters. I don't even really know what it is, which is why I haven't probably ...

And I have to say, I've still never been on Monsters. I don't even really know what it is, which is why I haven't probably ...

Oh my gosh put it on your to do list. It kind of reminds me of Roger Rabbit but I like it much more.

...CONT...

Tourist Minnie was hanging out in Sunshine Plaza. And that girl is looking at us funny.

DSC01136.jpg

We passed through Bugs Land.

DSC01138.jpg

She's watching you.

DSC01139.jpg

Candy corn!!

DSC01140.jpg

There was a humming bird. What a nice place to live.

DSC01141.jpg

Giant Santa eraser thingy.

DSC01142.jpg

Woody! Woody eats Cowboy Crunchies.

DSC01143.jpg

I think these seats are soooo funny. I just crack up at them, they look hilarious.

DSC01144.jpg

I was trying to be artsy.

DSC01145.jpg

Big scary building!!!

DSC01146.jpg

We rode Hemlich's Chew Chew Train. Giant eaten apple!

DSC01149.jpg

Stitch enjoyed this ride.

DSC01150.jpg

And he wanted to eat watermelon.

DSC01151.jpg

Casey Junior coming down the track, coming down the track, with a smokey stack! TOOT TOOT!!

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

Cupcake again.

DSC01155.jpg

Casey Junior cookie box is following us.

DSC01156.jpg

Me being artsy again.

DSC01157.jpg

We made a potty break and while I waited for Jesus I took pictures of the funny bathroom signs.

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

Her grass thingy looks like a spider web.

DSC01162.jpg

After Bugs Land we walked back to where the magic show thing where it's name I can't remember is and sat down. We just missed the show, but watched Mickey and Cindy signing autographs.

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

Can I borrow your dress please?

DSC01171.jpg

We went back and rode TOT again. This time I got our picture. Well I got a picture of our picture.

DSC01171.jpg

...CONT...

...CONT...

We had enough of DCA and went to DL.

Oh and they took away the we're going to be too crowded and you can't come back in sign. I don't know, I guess they were predicting high crowds and they didn't show up! :confused3

DSC01172.jpg

And went through the Emporium. I always see those cool pictures of all the stuff animals and I tried to copy it.

DSC01173.jpg

We came out at the Coke Corner and ran into... Alice! Yay for musical chairs!

DSC01175.jpg

Oh and the Mad Hatter!

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

Pretty Alice.

DSC01180.jpg

The manly Queen of Hearts was also playing musical chairs.

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

We waited in line and got a jalepeno cheese pretzel and a cherry Coke and ate it while we walked back to the Hojo for a rest. On our way out the super awesome Dapper Dans were singing Christmas carols.

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

We made it back to the hotel safely and took a nap and changed into warmer clothes. We got back to the hotel around 3:45.

Later... Christmas Fantasy Parade, dinner at Cafe Orleans and a super SUPER crowded night!!!!!!

...CONT...

Oh I hope I get to see musical chairs. I love the Mad Hatter, I hope they don't change him after the new movie.

I will never understand why Monsters Inc is not any busier than it is. I love that ride. Especially Roz. When we went lat time she was talking smack to Kody about her hat. And speaking of hats....I love yours. It looks absolutely adorable and I bet the jacket was cute, but $85 :scared1:no I don't think so.

I know! It's really a great dark ride. I really like it. LOL, that's hilarious about Roz and Kody! I wonder, is there a CM with a camera or what? How the heck can they see us! :confused3

Yeah, the jacket was really expensive. The lining was super nice too.

Thanks! I can't wait to wear it again. I think about wearing it out, but I remember people will look at me funny. :rotfl:

Oh my gosh put it on your to do list. It kind of reminds me of Roger Rabbit but I like it much more.

Yes! You MUST. It's really a cooool ride!

That's a GREAT hat. Geez Louise.

I'm hoping they come out with more with different fabric patterns. The CM who checked me out told me they're (the merch big wigs?) trying to bring over more of the merch that's popular in Japan to see if it sells over here. Heck, I'll buy it all!!!!

Aw come one who cares what they think about you and your hat? I say wear it. I would honestly.

Great posts! What a nice surprise on a very cold day here in Michigan. I love the pics from the breakfast at PPH. Many good ones :goodvibes Thanks for sharing.

Aw come one who cares what they think about you and your hat? I say wear it. I would honestly.

I really wanted to when it was all cold recently. I wear it around the house a couple time. I need to be rockin' it again. :cool2:

Great posts! What a nice surprise on a very cold day here in Michigan. I love the pics from the breakfast at PPH. Many good ones :goodvibes Thanks for sharing.

Awww! :goodvibes I hope you warm up soon. :hug: Looking at my plate from breakfast makes me hungry!

Thanks! I can't wait to wear it again. I think about wearing it out, but I remember people will look at me funny. :rotfl:

I'm with Michele on this - wear it! Who cares what anyone else thinks, right? You love it and that's what matters. Just don't wait too long or it will get all hot.

Yes! You MUST. It's really a cooool ride!

I am adding it to my mental list of things to do this very moment. Now hopefully it's one of those that I actually remember to do. I usually get around to half of them ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter