PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

Love the super-secret meeting, and great catch with Belle! I never thought to try to look down there while on the Fun Wheel--I'll try that next time. :)

Love the cat picture too! Darling!

Thanks for the report! Hope you can get some French Toast sticks soon! (Grocery stores and perhaps some fast food places have them...I know it's not the same, but maybe if you watch some Disneyland videos on YouTube while eating them it would be a bit closer? :) )

Courtney! I love your TR so far! I'm loving that you took a bunch of pictures of trees, its making me so happy to see them :)

I agree with you on the swinging gondolas! I always get kind of queasy on those and don't really enjoy the ride.

OH & frozen apple?!?!? i need to try this! that is definitely next on my list! or is it just seasonal?

& i want to try that wrap as well!

I love that you brought a holiday stitch around everywhere :) i always want to bring a mike around with me but i end up carrying around so much that i don't want to lug around something else !

I, sadly, did not get any character booty shots on Saturday, but I thought of it when we were sitting at Goofy's and the various characters were turning their backs to us to greet another table!

That frozen apple thing looks delicious!

Love the candid Belle shot (we saw Cinderella in the same spot the other day while watching the people on California Screamin' take off) and the "secret World of Color meeting."

Love the super-secret meeting, and great catch with Belle! I never thought to try to look down there while on the Fun Wheel--I'll try that next time. :)

Love the cat picture too! Darling!

Thanks for the report! Hope you can get some French Toast sticks soon! (Grocery stores and perhaps some fast food places have them...I know it's not the same, but maybe if you watch some Disneyland videos on YouTube while eating them it would be a bit closer? :) )

We also saw Aurora down there too. It was neat! :thumbsup2

I know, I want to go buy some at the store AND watch the Disneyland YT videos, I'll feel like I'm there! :laughing: :cloud9:

I could use some french toast sticks this morning ;) We leave for DL on Saturday!!!!

Have a wonderful time!!! :banana:

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Courtney! I love all of your pictures!!!

Hi Tina!!!!!! Thank you! :lovestruc

Courtney! I love your TR so far! I'm loving that you took a bunch of pictures of trees, its making me so happy to see them :)

I agree with you on the swinging gondolas! I always get kind of queasy on those and don't really enjoy the ride.

OH & frozen apple?!?!? i need to try this! that is definitely next on my list! or is it just seasonal?

& i want to try that wrap as well!

I love that you brought a holiday stitch around everywhere :) i always want to bring a mike around with me but i end up carrying around so much that i don't want to lug around something else !

Jasmine, I miss you!

It's always there, we got it in May too. They have it at an ODV cart in Fantasyland over by Casey Jr., like when you're walking to Frontierland and in DCA it's right across from the Orange Stinger (or what's left?). I'm sure they have it at other places, but that's where we've gotten it. It's so good. It tastes like frozen apple sauce.

I got tired of carrying around Stitch too, I would put him between the strap of my bag. Between that and my camera (and Jesus' hand!) it was getting too much. He would go inside my bag too and he would like that! :rotfl:

I, sadly, did not get any character booty shots on Saturday, but I thought of it when we were sitting at Goofy's and the various characters were turning their backs to us to greet another table!

That frozen apple thing looks delicious!

Love the candid Belle shot (we saw Cinderella in the same spot the other day while watching the people on California Screamin' take off) and the "secret World of Color meeting."

Hi Sherry!!!!! I hear you saw Belle in her BLUE dress at Goofy's! I want to see her in her blue dress, much more casual! Can't wait until you start your TR!

Yep, the Belle that appears at Goofy's is always the one in her blue outfit. I guess they save the Princess dress for Ariel's Grotto! But in the past, I have seen both versions of Aladdin at Goofy's, the street rat and the Prince.

This past Goofy's trip was the first time I have ever seen Mulan there, though I hear she shows up from time to time. There seems to be a slight difference in who is there when the restaurant first opens and like 90 minutes later, and then even later in the morning than that. I actually think I saw another Princess sail past us as well, in addition to Belle and Mulan, but whoever it was that I saw was working the other side of the restaurant with Pluto and one of the chipmunks, while we had Goofy, Belle, Mulan and the other chipmunk on our side (and Max at the front entrance).

It's about time, missy!:rotfl2: You have been absent from the TR side of town for so long that I don't even know if you are aware that Molly posted something to you in my TR ages and ages ago (about the Jonas Brothers)! I don't think you ever even saw it!

Oh, and by the way - I have been seeing pictures posted on Facebook by Jasmine's New York friends, and it looks as though she had/is having a fantastic time. I can't tell exactly what they have been doing, but I can tell that it is in New York!!

:cool1:

It's about time, missy!:rotfl2: You have been absent from the TR side of town for so long that I don't even know if you are aware that Molly posted something to you in my TR ages and ages ago (about the Jonas Brothers)! I don't think you ever even saw it!

I don't think I did either. Poor Molly. She probably thinks I'm ignoring her. I'm not Molly! :hug:

Oh, and by the way - I have been seeing pictures posted on Facebook by Jasmine's New York friends, and it looks as though she had/is having a fantastic time. I can't tell exactly what they have been doing, but I can tell that it is in New York!!

I was watching her vids on youtube and she looked like she had the time of her life!!! Lucky girl!!!!!! :cloud9:

Oh yeah, an update is coming this week. I swear. :wizard:

:cool1:

I don't think I did either. Poor Molly. She probably thinks I'm ignoring her. I'm not Molly! :hug:

I was watching her vids on youtube and she looked like she had the time of her life!!! Lucky girl!!!!!! :cloud9:

Oh yeah, an update is coming this week. I swear. :wizard:

Oh good, I hope so. I am planning a June trip now and this one will happen and I will except nothing less.

...CONT...

DSC01040.jpg

We then went to the Brother Bear area... Grizzly something?

DSC01041.jpg

I like the rope bridges!

DSC01045.jpg

This guy!

DSC01046.jpg

I thought this sign was cute!

DSC01048.jpg

We had fun in the log tunnel things.

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

Stitch was having fun too.

DSC01053.jpg

We had this whole area to ourselves.

DSC01055.jpg

Stitch and I shared the rest of the magic apple.

DSC01058.jpg

Empty empty empty!!

DSC01059.jpg

Lol.

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01061.jpg

After that we went to go check out the standby time for Soarin'. But Jesus needed to make a potty stop first. We stopped at the restrooms right across from Soarin'. So I took some pictures while I waited for Jesus.

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

We went into that store right there and looked inside. Jesus loves airplanes and boy things like that and that store has a lot of plane toys. On the way out we found Lightning McQueen.

DSC01065.jpg

The standby line was pretty much nonexistant, so we hoped in line. We waited maybe 10 minutes? But the CMs messed up and there was no room for us when we boarded. Soooo, we had to go back outside the ride area (what's it called?) and wait again. We didn't mind because we sat in the front!! After that ride, we walked to Hollywood Backlot.

I love this store and we went inside.

DSC01066.jpg

I want all of these in my house. Now.

DSC01067.jpg

On our way out, we saw these cowboys and cowgirls.

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

And one of my favorite princesses (warrior!). Mulan! She was so pretty.

DSC01071.jpg

This little girl kept calling her Kai Lan.

DSC01072.jpg

TOT time!!!

DSC01073.jpg

It was starting to get really cold, so we made our way back to the hotel to change and rest up!

...CONT...

...CONT...

We showered and rested for a couple hours. We left DCA at around 4:30 and got back to DL at 7:30. We had dinner PS's at Naples I think at 8:00pm. We hung at DL for like 30 minutes and then went to dinner. We didn't ride any rides (that I remember), but I did take these pics! Oh and we watched the snowfall. I cried. It was like my 8th time seeing it, but boy did I ball. Mickey and Minnie hung out in the snowfall on Main Street, which was the first that I've seen them do that and I thought it was so awesome.

DSC01077.jpg

Look at all the people!!!

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

Dinner was SO fantastic! We ate like royalty. I love Naples. We're going eat there every single time from now on.

And a secret for my favorite people (yes you :upsidedow). If you go to the Patina Group website (google it!) and you register for their birthday club, you get a free $30 coupon for any Patina Group restaurant (which in DTD includes Naples, Tortilla Jo's, and Catal). The only catch? You need to spend a minimum $30. So if you spend $30, you can use your coupon and get your dinner free. You do have to pay for alcohol and tip. And I believe you have one month from when your coupon is issued to use it. I'm not positive. And be prepared to show your ID. GO SIGN UP! :teacher:

SO! We ordered an appetizer, salad to share, pizza and the waitress brought Jesus a dessert for his birthday. And each a glass of wine. We spent about $35 including the tip. It was AWESOME! :banana:

So next? Lilo and Stitch breakfast, an AWESOME purchase (BEST thing I EVER bought at DLR) and a SUPER crowded night!!!!

I like that shop too. What is my reason? Would I still be a tomboy at my age? Or am I a tom-man?:rotfl2:

Too bad none of us have a birthday around that time.

I had almost forgotten who you were, Courtney! You've been such a stranger on the DIS (except in the Girls' Trip thread) lately!

I love how you and Jesus are both wearing different kinds of skull and crossbones shirts - too cute!!

Seeing that Main Street garland and giant Christmas tree makes me want to see holiday DLR again! I want November to hurry and get here so the next holiday season can start!

I love those things in Off the Page - and I really, really, really want the Christmas frame thingy with the gingerbread man and the IASWH clock, etc.

I did not know about the $30 certificate from the Patina Group, but I will share with you that I was THISCLOSE to getting a job at The Patina Group 2 years ago (which would have meant all kinds of fun discounts!!). They are located in Downtown L.A. (their administrative headquarters). I had lost my 14-year job in 2007, and then my long-term temp assignment ended in 2/08. Patina Group advertised for an Admin. Asst. position and I applied. And they were hot to get someone in there RIGHT AWAY. They needed to fill the position immediately, so I think they were literally going to hire the first person who showed up unless they were a total idiot. They called me back almost immediately after receiving my resume and application online. They scheduled an appointment/interview for me. Even though I would have had to take the bus, I felt like it was a good position with good benefits and lots of room for growth - plus, a fun-type of company to work for. I was almost positive they would have hired me right away because they needed someone in there so fast and didn't have time to do much 'screening,' BUT unfortunately, someone else had an interview before mine and they hired that person immediately and told me that they couldn't wait any longer! So I missed out on what I think would have been a sure thing!

Anyway, I never understand why some people so intensely dislike Naples. I always enjoy it there. Yes, one time my pizza was a bit underbaked and the next time it was a bit overbaked, but it is always flavorful and the service has always been good, and I love the outdoor seating! I like Naples a lot! I am glad I am not the only one!!

Did you read the thing Molly posted to you about the Jonas Brothers in my TR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter