Potential Wonder Dry Dock

I really hope (perhaps selfishly) that they are adding an AquaDunk type water ride, a flow-rider and a climbing wall. I want to take my teen boys on the Wonder - preferably in 2017! But they can leave Parrot Cay as is. Carioca's is nothing special in my book (the menu was fine, but the decor is super blah). Add comfy beds and maybe upgrade Animators to match the Magic and we'll be cruising Wonder quite a bit. Hubby prefers the smaller ships so we've been limited to the Magic's itineraries and I am ready to mix it up.

Just my opinion! :)

I really hope (perhaps selfishly) that they are adding an AquaDunk type water ride, a flow-rider and a climbing wall. I want to take my teen boys on the Wonder - preferably in 2017! But they can leave Parrot Cay as is. Carioca's is nothing special in my book (the menu was fine, but the decor is super blah). Add comfy beds and maybe upgrade Animators to match the Magic and we'll be cruising Wonder quite a bit. Hubby prefers the smaller ships so we've been limited to the Magic's itineraries and I am ready to mix it up.

Just my opinion! :)
They've already upgraded the beds. Reports are that they are very comfy.
I'd prefer they keep her a classic ship and not make too many changes. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter