POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOoooo... that doesn't look like it's for mere mortals...

:)

Jud

Somewhat worrying, but I suspect that nobody remains a mere after consuming that. It went in a take away box which I put into my packpack, forgot about it, rode RnR a few times and then thought "Oh no ..... the cake!" Opened it up and it looked ...... exactly like it did in that picture :lmao: All this being in the heat of September!

Ohana dessert & anniversary cupcake
DSCF5530.jpg

Channelin' Croc Dundee again...

That ain't no dessert at Ohana: this is dessert at Ohana!

Dessert-20121003WDW-PolyMic59Jmod_zps9933b28e.jpg

I don't get it. Why bother with what? I don't like whipped cream if that's what you're saying. They gave us the can (since an entire can typically goes on top). :rotfl:

Some believe the purpose of an ice cream Sunday is to serve as a delivery vehicle for whipped cream... just sayin'...

:rotfl2:

This picture reminds me: Anyone try the Dole Whip with Rum at Epcot yet? I would love a review...Not that a bad review would prevent me from checking it out myself.. But how was it??

I just tried one about an hour ago. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The spiced rum adds a nice flavor to the Dole Whip. But once you're out of Whip, you're left with a helping of pineapple-y spiced rum at the bottom of the cup. Dole Whip with a little spiced rum: Good. Spiced rum with a little melted Dole Whip: Not so good. But I would definitely recommend trying it at least once just for the experience. :)

I just tried one about an hour ago. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The spiced rum adds a nice flavor to the Dole Whip. But once you're out of Whip, you're left with a helping of pineapple-y spiced rum at the bottom of the cup. Dole Whip with a little spiced rum: Good. Spiced rum with a little melted Dole Whip: Not so good. But I would definitely recommend trying it at least once just for the experience. :)

Thanks, Brian! Very good descriptive review. (still gonna get me one..grin)

Glad to see someone get this, I was wondering why it was getting so close and thought I would have to do something weird. (my idea was something relating to the letter "L" just so you know. Be warned now."

So I went and looked and looked and looked and then found this.

231-1_zps9d3c96b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter