POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyJune2012634_zpsd705c8fc.jpg

well... that's kinda like the "butt end" of my picture...

:rotfl2:

OK; it's past time for a new match. I can't start one this minute since I am deep in work right now but SOMEONE PLEASE START THE NEW POTD!

That sounds like a dare! OK, never posted a pic before but now I wanna give this a try. Crossing my fingers.

055_zps4cf8aa7c.jpg

Did you get it? My daughter was waiting for that got it and wore it once since she got it. Took it to school to show friends and that was it.

That's a great shot Kaewin especially while riding BTMRR....color is super too!

Thanks, got some real great ones and the others ....well... not sure how to describe them. I guess at one point I liked the back of the seat in front of me.

We do BTRR pics as a match one day I will put some up.

Did you get it? My daughter was waiting for that got it and wore it once since she got it. Took it to school to show friends and that was it.

No, we protested all through the process that we had no intention of buying, but the sweet lady insisted on dressing us up anyway. I'm really not sure what I'd do with a kimono:confused3 but they are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter