Posting via Eticket

:sad1:

Mine isn't working. This is the curse that is my life. Everyone else is off and running; I have problems.

I get the purple screen with the yellow star and the E-Ticket words. Underneath that it says, "Disney World." Under that is a little circle made out of lines that glow in a circle motion.

And under all that, in yellow font, it says, "Updating database. This may take a few moments."

But nothing ever happens. The little circle just keeps circling. I'm starting to hate that little circle.

:sad1:

Have you tried restarting your phone lately? I know if I don't restart mine once in a while it slows way down

WebmasterAlex said:
Have you tried restarting your phone lately? I know if I don't restart mine once in a while it slows way down

Mine has been really slow. How do you restart it?

Mine has been really slow. How do you restart it?

OH Man this is like the number 1 iphone tip, you should really restart it every couple of days. Hold the top button down until the screen shows a slide bar and arrow that says slide to power off.
Slide it
Once it's all the way shut off hold down the top button to turn it back on

Thank you! I just restarted & it is much faster now.

Wow, I just downloaded the App and the first thing I did was post this. I am going to like this!

I had posted from my touch the first day in a quick reply but it never appeared... So try, try again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter