Posting via Eticket

Me too! I finally updated my software on my phone last night so I was able to purchase it. Woohoo!

I'm posting from eticket too! We had our first snow this morning, so of course there were lots of accidents. I've been sitting on the interstate for over an hour stuck in traffic. Thank goodness for my iPhone, eticket, and the disboard!

I'm giving it a try too. Whoo hoo, much nicer than posting through the browser.

Hi,

I'm a new user. Successfully signed up and in to disboards but
can't log in on eticket. "Error" - incorrect username & password.
Anyone have insight into this?

Thanks.

Woo hoo! Posting from iPhone via eticket. I got the username error but just reentered it and got on the second time.

Hi,

Thanks.

Maybe it takes a while for your user name to get on the system? I hope it works for you soon :goodvibes

I guess I need someone to let me actually see how this gadget works.
Glad everyone is happy with it.

FYI folks, when using the quick reply in E-ticket to post, the "Show your signature" check box is not checked by default for this skin.

Quickreply.jpg

If you use the regular "Post Reply," found at the top and bottom of the IPHONE Skin, your signature will show up.

fullReply.jpg

Hi,

Thanks.

I know this sounds obvious, but double check your log in info when entering it into eTicket. I've mistyped my password on the iPhone a number of times (my fat fingers and those little keys are not always a good match for me :) ).

Pete

Thanks for the tip, Mike. I won't be doing it all the time, but it's nice to know you can include your signature.

My first post from eticket!!! I wonder how long it will be before siggie graphics start (like an "I Love Eticket" logo). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter