posting here to get to 10 posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part of a copy of my first post:

I am new and I don't know about signatures and avatars or pm and what all the initials mean. I still need to read all the directions but I tend to be a hands on, learn as I go so I apologize if this ends up in some strange location. I wanted to comment on many other members thread but have not build up my courage, mostly because I'm not sure how it works yet. I have spent many hours reading through many members experiences, with the Make A Wish, the GTKTW resort, the big give and just their daily lives. I can honestly say that this site has taken me through stories of adventure, drama, comedy, sadness, great happiness and learned about so many good Big hearted people, I no longer need my kindle. I enjoy reading all the stories thank you all for letting me share in your experiences.

I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly any insider info is welcomed. Thanks again,

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter