Postcards from 50 States

I live in MA but I have an extra post card from my trip to Yellowstone in Wyoming this summer. I would be glad to send it to your son. I bet he is going to love getting all this mail! Just let me know where to send it.

Kentucky here. Can send one along as soon as you PM me. I live on Fort Knox. Is that okay if it is a Fort Knox, KY one? Can send one with the gold vault on it or army tanks? If not I should be able to find one that just says Kentucky if you need it. Good luck. Sounds like fun and glad I can be a part of this if you still need my current state of Kentucky.

i will put my card from twente the netherlands in the mail today
will you let me now iff you get it

joyce

I'm in Nevada. Send me a PM and I will be happy to send out a postcard.

Arkansas
Kansas
Mississippi
Montana
New Mexico
North Dakota
Tennessee
Vermont

I am so happy by the response. And very grateful for your help in the project. Thank you for making it so fun for me too!

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

Wasn't able to find a postcard ANYWHERE!!! Not one gas station, store, or post office had a missouri postcard. Actually couldn't find ANY postcards. Hopefully someone can help this cubscout get his Missouri postcard. So sorry I'm not able to help!

Oh! My sister is in Montana right now! I'll see if she can pick up a postcard for me. She is supposed to be back on Tuesday night. IF I can get it, I'll PM you when she gets back in town.
Great idea!

Last 6......

Arkansas
Kansas
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Dakota
Vermont

Many, MANY THANKS!!!

Delaware went out today:) For those of you having a hard time finding the state cards, try your local chamber of commerce. My aunt had to do this for a postcard for DS's kindergarten class. Hope that helps.

Not sure if you have a Hawaii but I can send one posted marked from Pearl Harbor. (the Navy base)

We'll be on the Big Island (volcanos!) next week if you one from there.

Hi, Alabama went out today. Sorry I was a few days late getting it out. I had no idea how hard it is to find a postcard.:lmao: God bless the Hallmark store.

Connecticut will be going out tomorrow! Yes, thank goodness for the Hallmark Store indeed! That was the only place I could find one!

I'm having trouble finding a PA one, but I'm going downtown on Friday and they should have some for tourists there! Sorry it's taking so long!

ETA: After reading the last few posts, I will be checking out Hallmark tomorrow!

My sister got a card from Montana, but it's a real card, instead of a postcard. It is blank inside. She said that they couldn't find an actual Postcard, so I hope this works okay for you. She also picked one up in Denver, but it says Denver, not Colorado, but I'll send it to you anyway.
I'll get them in the mail to you today.
Good luck!
Jackie

I can do Mississippi. When do you need the card by, what date?

Joyce
just PM me :)

Here's the list:
Arkansas
Kansas
Missouri
New Mexico
North Dakota
Vermont

Card are rolling in and my son is so excited about getting the mail. He enjoys telling me "all but one of the things in the mail is mine." Which works for me, because that means no bills -:laughing:

I'm posting those I have received as well as sending you a PM. We so appreciate your help. I promise to post a photo of his collection when we get it completed (or as it progresses).

We have these so far: Wisconsin, Maine, Georgia, Michigan, New York, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Oregon (x5), Iowa, Delaware and Florida

This has been a great deal of fun for us. Thanks so much - Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter