Postcards from 50 States

JennInTN

Mouseketeer
My DS (8) is in need of some assistance.
He is working on a collection, for Cub Scouts, and thought it would be fun to collect postcards from each state. I told him I might be able to help him with this project.

If you could help us, please post or PM me and I'll PM his name and our address. I will be very happy to return the favor and send a postcard from Tennessee for those willing to lend a hand for this project.
If you have the time to jot something interesting about your state or the area where you live, he would love that.

I am not able to DIS as often as I would like, so hang in there if you don't get an immediate. I certainly appreciate any and all help and will touch base as I am able.

Thanks so much and take care.:goodvibes

GO Titans! DS(11) and Iwere in nashville a few weeks ago for a titans game. If you still need a South Dakota Postcard Let me know by PM

DO you mean a postcard "of" the state we're in? Or just "from" the sate we're in? I can send one from NY- but it's a generic postcard with flowers on it!
:confused3

Our Girl scout troops wanted to do this but I never thought of using DIS, this is a great idea. I will have to see if they still want to. I am in NY if you would like. I could get one from Rochester, NY, not the city. Let me know and yes, please send one to my troops in exchange.

if your son wants one from europe let me know i will send him one from holland

joyce

I am getting so many responses already. Thanks for your help! I know my ds will be so happy to get these postcards.
And like I mentioned, I will be happy to forward a postcard from Tennessee, if you need one for your own project!!!

Here's the list of states needed:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Holland and Canada.

Thanks

I can cover Delaware for you. My DS's kindergarten class is doing the same thing and I'm pretty sure they still need Tennesee. I'll Pm you.:)

I live in Nc but I am going home to Boston in a few days. If you give me the address I can take care of 2 for you.

I can send you one from "Cajun Country" if you'd like. :cool1:

Great idea. I'll PM you too.

Florida here! Happy to help! And I can get my mom to send one out from Pennsylvania if you still need that state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter