Postcards from 50 States

Pm me and I'll take care of Oklahoma!!!!!!

I can even put down that I live in the neighborhood that was hit by 3 tornandoes!!:thumbsup2

I'll I can say is around where I live we all are scardy cats:lmao:

Oh, and can't forget our new NBA team!:thumbsup2

Anyways, back to the card.:rotfl: Let me know if you need the state.

Michigan- I have two scouts too. This is a cool idea. PM me the address if you still need Michigan, and I'll send it out this week.

I can do Alaska if you PM me your address. I won't be able to do anything until this weekend/early next week though, if that works.

Here's the list of states still needed. I am so very happy and excited by the response. I have been typing PMs like a mad woman, so my fingers may have gotten away from me - forgive those typos.

Arkansas
California
Connecticut
Hawaii
Idaho
Kansas
Kentucky
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Wyoming

Thank you all for your help. THANKS! Jennifer

Last update of the evening (forgot to remove California earlier):

Arkansas
Connecticut
Hawaii
Idaho
Kansas
Kentucky
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Dakota
Tennessee
Vermont
Wyoming

What a treat this is. I have had so much fun so far. My ds(8) is going to be so happy to get these postcards. Thanks for your help!
Night - J

Hi! PM me your info and I can send you one from New Jersey. Don't worry it won't be of an oil refinery :rotfl: . I'm at the shore so I'm sure I can find something beachy.

Would you like one from Mickey? I know Florida is already taken care of, but he is past the age where this would be cool?

We have a dozen to go:
Arkansas
Idaho
Kansas
Kentucky
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Mexico
North Dakota
Tennessee
Vermont
Wyoming

I'm leaving AR, KY and TN on the list. If they don't get picked up, we can cover those with personal contacts.

Thanks to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. I'll check back this afternoon and submit an update if I have one.
DS(8) can't wait to receive his postcards.

WA postcard is ready to go and will get dropped in the mail today. If it doesn't arrive, let me know and I will send another one. I only mention that because I have sent DNiece postcards and some haven't arrived :confused3. At least when I send a package she gets it :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter