Post your Western Cruise Excursion Reports here!!!

Looking for reviews of Mr. Sancho's too. We will be on the Wonder for 5 night with 4 teens. We will only be stopping in Cozumel and CC. Originally we weren't even going to get off the ship in Cozumel, but Mr. Sanchos looks like it might be fun for the kids and it seems like a fun place to go. Anyone?

Looking for reviews of Mr. Sancho's too. We will be on the Wonder for 5 night with 4 teens. We will only be stopping in Cozumel and CC. Originally we weren't even going to get off the ship in Cozumel, but Mr. Sanchos looks like it might be fun for the kids and it seems like a fun place to go. Anyone?

We went there last January! Have only great things to say about it! We did the all inclusive I believe it was $50 adult and $25 for a child. Since cozumel is a long port day you get your money's worth. They have tons of inflatables in the ocean for the kids and adults to climb on. It is an extra $12 and they give you a wristband They also have a great pool area with a swim up bar and swings! We wished we could have just stayed! It's a great beach day!

I have not yet been to Mr Sanchos- but we are planning on booking it for our upcoming June cruise. I did a lot of reading about it on tripadvisor and cruise critic and it got lots of great reviews! Those sites had a lot of great information

I would highly recommend doing the all inclusive package if you will be the all day. It is a good value and there are areas that are not accessible to people that pay a la carte. They are really strict about it too. I guess people with big groups have tried to have some go all inclusive and most go a la carte and "share" so I understand their reason it monitoring it closely.

My only complaint (though small) about Mr. Sanchos is that the vendors are pushy. If you go from the beach into the restaurant or pass them while going to the restroom they bug you every time you go by. They take a polite no for an answer but then try again next time you pass. Every port is like that though so it isn't that big of a deal. Just wish they were only outside the grounds.

Mr. Sancho's sounds intriguing...how do you get there? taxi from port? do you have to make reservations (do they limit the number of people they let in?)

We went to Mr. Sanchos years ago too and loved it. It if weren't for the pushy vendors, it would have been perfect.

We took a taxi there. Discuss/get price before getting in the cab.

We are considering doing the Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park tour in Cozumel. Any reviews?

We are considering doing the Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park tour in Cozumel. Any reviews?

We just got back and loved this tour. It was me, DH and DS(10). We thought is was well worth the money and very fun. (DS also learned a ton.). We would definitely recommend it. We had an amazing tour guide and driver.

We just got back and loved this tour. It was me, DH and DS(10). We thought is was well worth the money and very fun. (DS also learned a ton.). We would definitely recommend it. We had an amazing tour guide and driver.

Good to hear! Thanks!

Subscribing and bumping at the same time. Just starting to look at our options for next February.

Just got back from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy and wish I'd looked for reviews about our Port Adventures as one was a dud. The other - great! This time going to be more prepared!

Subscribing and bumping at the same time. Just starting to look at our options for next February.

Just got back from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy and wish I'd looked for reviews about our Port Adventures as one was a dud. The other - great! This time going to be more prepared!

What did you do that you liked, and what did you think was a dud? What was good about what you liked and what was bad about what you thought was a dud?

What excursions do you recommend for a 4 year old in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth?

We are booked on the Mayan Ruins, Island and Beach tour in Cozumel and the Thrill Seeker's Pass in Falmouth. Looking for any reviews or pictures.

The Secret River in Cozumel was great for our family of 2 parents, DS9, and DD7. Possibly the highlight if our whole cruise. A very unique and memorable experience. It's not the cheapest Port Adventure, but Disney isn't the cheapest cruise line and I'm OK with that if I feel there is still value in what I'm getting.

Hello, this will be our first cruise ever, so I have so many questions!!
Anyone has experienced the wave runner tour ir Grand Cayman? It's quite expensive but seems funny for my boys and husband, just want to know if anybody has experienced it?

We are doing the Fantasy Western Caribbean, the itinerary says we will be at Grand Cayman from 10:30 to 17:30, what time are we supossed to be back at the port? have no idea how much time earlier we are supossed to be at the port?

Another question if the ship arrives at 10:30 what time we actually leave the ship? I mean if I want to book a tour I will be able to take at 11:00 or 12:00?

thanks and sorry for so many questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter