• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Wedding Cake

Yay! I can finally post my cake!!! It was yummy but I didn't want it all cut up!

A guest took this picture.

l_dc7b4b1f2fc8417ead3675865058a400.jpg

Toni, your cake is gorgeous!!! I want a mad hatter cake too! i love them! yours is truley beautiful!

I live in Missouri and had a Disney themed wedding here. We honeymooned in Disney. I had the cake topper flown in from Florida. I thought it turned out pretty good for it not being made from Disney! I loved it!

n509425160_4551813_1717.jpg

I live in Missouri and had a Disney themed wedding here. We honeymooned in Disney. I had the cake topper flown in from Florida. I thought it turned out pretty good for it not being made from Disney! I loved it!
n509425160_4551813_1717.jpg

That is so cool that you were able to get the topper flown in for your wedding. Did you buy it directly from the GF bakery?

Thanks for posting all of these pics. I have just made my DF sit and look through them all!!

Here's our cake!!!

0830.jpg

And here's the one from the tea party. I gave NO specific requests on this. They did it ALL by themselves just knowing that I was having a Mary Poppins Tea Party! The carousel on top is chocolate!

P1170038-1.jpg

i love the Mary Poppins cake!!! and I want one of those penguins!!

Here's our cake!!!

web.jpg

And here's the one from the tea party. I gave NO specific requests on this. They did it ALL by themselves just knowing that I was having a Mary Poppins Tea Party! The carousel on top is chocolate!

web.jpg

OMG that's Adorable!!!! Love the penguins. that's my fave part of the movie!

Aww Sarah your cake is so beautiful! I am glad you posted that because I was trying to wonder what a two layer Mad Hatter looked like. I guess ours will be the same size.

Did they pick out what the cake was on or did you have to give it to them? I love your cake!

That is so cool that you were able to get the topper flown in for your wedding. Did you buy it directly from the GF bakery?

Yes, I sure did! My baker was sooooo nervous about getting chocolate shipped to her! I had it shipped directly to her bakery and she made me come open it when it got there!:rotfl:

Did they pick out what the cake was on or did you have to give it to them? I love your cake!

the Mad Hatter cake is an option that Disney has and you can change colors and patterns as need be, but Disney can make almost any cake that you can dream up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter