Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

I have another quick question. Are the rooms you mentioned(1733, 1731, 1729, 1727) close to the water boat taxi? I know that you said it was park view. If not, what room would you suggest for park view closest to the boat taxi? (standard room) Thanks again for the suggestions.

I believe Tower 3 is closest to the boat dock, but we always walk and have always stayed in Tower 1...so, anything regarding Tower 3, I can't help...sorry. I do know you can cut thru the pool to get to the boat...it's really not that far. Matter of fact, any Tower at RPR really isn't that far from the boat dock...it's all very close.

Okay I would LOVE a great park view BUT we are booked for a garden view......can anyone suggest any good garden view rooms?

Thanks In Advance!!

Dawnna:goodvibes

Sorry....dunno, but wanted to answer so you didn't think I was ignoring you ;)

Thanks very much for the answer. I had no clue about the distance and wasn't having much success when calling. that clears everything up! Thank you for taking the time.
Stacey:cheer2:

Sorry....dunno, but wanted to answer so you didn't think I was ignoring you ;)[/QUOTE]

Your so kind Barb, I would never think you were ignoring me :hippie::hug:

I need some advice for my upcoming trip and our 1st time to US. We got a standard room and we wanted a park view (preferably a view of the Hulk) and a tower closest to the water taxi. I was just wondering if room 1729 or around there is my best bet? If not what would be my best choice? Thanks for any suggestions.

We just returned from our CL stay in room 3705. It was a short walk from the elevators and the club. It did not have a tub but a nice walk in shower. Our view was of the Luau area, lush greenery and the highways. Tower 3 was very convenient to everything. RPR is a beautiful resort.

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

This was our view from room 1531. The exact view we wanted, so we were happy bunnies :)

Loved looking out to this first thing in the morning, and it was lovely lit up at night.

Fantastic room and view, will be asking for this room next year if we can :thumbsup2

We have stayed at Club Level in Tower 3 for our vacation (before our visit to Disney)for the past 4 years. We have always had a fabulous pool/park view and enjoyed it very much. The selection of choices for breakfast is wonderful as well as the items that we were offered in the early evening, salads, crackers, cheeses, dips, fresh vegetables ( wonderful) as well as a choice of beer and wine. I heard a rumor that the evening offerings has been eliminated--anyone know if its true or not? We will be there on the 10 through the 12 of October.

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

This was our view from room 1531. The exact view we wanted, so we were happy bunnies :)

Loved looking out to this first thing in the morning, and it was lovely lit up at night.

Fantastic room and view, will be asking for this room next year if we can :thumbsup2

We had 1529 (right next door) last summer and loved the view there too. We have been all over in tower 1 and 3 and they have all been fine. We really don't spend too much time in the rooms.:thumbsup2

We stayed in September this year in room 1719. Two beds and a lovely view of the Hulk. Below the window we could see the boats docked in their berths overnight and then see them chug out in the mornings to start work. One minute to the lifts, straight down to ground floor then about a two and a half minute stroll past the pool to the boat or another 30 seconds to the bus. Loved this hotel, clean all through, friendly staff, good food.

We have stayed at Club Level in Tower 3 for our vacation (before our visit to Disney)for the past 4 years. We have always had a fabulous pool/park view and enjoyed it very much. The selection of choices for breakfast is wonderful as well as the items that we were offered in the early evening, salads, crackers, cheeses, dips, fresh vegetables ( wonderful) as well as a choice of beer and wine. I heard a rumor that the evening offerings has been eliminated--anyone know if its true or not? We will be there on the 10 through the 12 of October.
We stayed on Club Level this past weekend and the evening offerings were very nice! The selections on Saturday evening were: Pork dumplings/pot stickers; mozarella cheese ball and tomato salad; cheese, crackers, crudites, spreads...

So, I wouldn't worry. Sounds like it was just a rumor?

Alrighty then... Two weeks out and I'm booked into a 2 Queen Club Room.

If I understand this right, the Club rooms are all in Tower 3?

I haven't made a room request yet. I'd love a park or pool view. Liked Laurabearz (3510) view but that was a King.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a room I can request?

Thanks so much!
E

Club is in tower 3 floor 7, so rooms 37**, sorry i cannot recommend any, we have stayed in 3600 its a king suite and is excellent, so 3700 maybe.

Hi all,

Thanks for room suggestions!

I've now read all 27 pages of this thread. Having traveled back in time to 2004 and gone blind in the process, I will share the info I've found.

I've compiled room info only as pertains to the Club Floor, Tower 3, Floor 7....

Room View Notes
3722 IOA Near Club Lounge
3719 Highway Near Club Lounge
3737 Highway
3725 Highway End Hallway - Private
3710 IOA/Pool King Room
3712 IOA/Pool Near Club Lounge

Looks like the even rooms are the IOA/Pool View rooms... That's what I'll be asking for!

Best, E

Hi all,

Thanks for room suggestions!

I've now read all 27 pages of this thread. Having traveled back in time to 2004 and gone blind in the process, I will share the info I've found.

I've compiled room info only as pertains to the Club Floor, Tower 3, Floor 7....

Room View Notes
3722 IOA Near Club Lounge
3719 Highway Near Club Lounge
3737 Highway
3725 Highway End Hallway - Private
3710 IOA/Pool King Room
3712 IOA/Pool Near Club Lounge

Looks like the even rooms are the IOA/Pool View rooms... That's what I'll be asking for!

Best, E

THANKYOU!!!! I have been going blind too but gave up as there weren't very many references to Club Level rooms except for kings....I soo appreciate this info...

Hi all,

We are going to Universal in July. WE have booked a club room with 2 queen beds. Can anyone recommend a good room with a view of IOA? Or any other rooms for what ever reason on the club level? Thanks in advance

Hi all,

We are going to Universal in July. WE have booked a club room with 2 queen beds. Can anyone recommend a good room with a view of IOA? Or any other rooms for what ever reason on the club level? Thanks in advance

;) ...read post right above yours...:thumbsup2

Looking for a peaceful room in tower 3, 2 queens with a pool view, would prefer a lower floor, but high enough for a nice pool view -any suggestions on this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter