Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Hey Bubba's Mom,

I'm directionally challenged so I'm trying to figure your photo out.

See if I'm right in interpreting this:

I'm going to divide what you have into 3 curves or boomerangs that make the Y.

The boomerang where your room was located with the blue dot---that whole side from one end to the other would have IOA view. Your end of the boomerang was 0dd room #s 1719-1733 and the other end would be even #'s 1740-1754.

The boomerang across the hall from you would have pool/road views and the room #'s would be even 1700-1732 on your end.....what about the other end?

Then the final boomerang that wasn't across from your room....any idea what view it had and what the room #'s would be?

Thanks!

You are right.... you're not directionally challenged... :laughing:

I don't know about the room numbers on the rooms other end of the boomerang across the hall from us...don't think i ever wrote them down...or if i did, don't remember where i put it :confused3 (sorry)

The boomerang that you mention last (not across from our room) would have a view of garden and front entrance to hotel (which is tropical and garden and water.... wouldn't be of the road)

Sorry can't be of much help, but that was our first time there and we were so excited, i'm lucky i remembered to get what i did :laughing:

ETA: Glad you figured it out..... you must have posted "figured it out" while I was taking care of a client....

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I've worked it all out and figured out what to request. Couldn't have done it without your picture. Thanks for posting it. All the "Y" talk in previous posts just confused me. LOL

:)

Quick question...saw a post earlier where someone said their room had an Ipod dock/radio/clock. Do all the rooms have those now? Or do I need to take mine in case. We'll ahve several Ipods to charge and an extra dock in addition to the computer would be great.

Quick question...saw a post earlier where someone said their room had an Ipod dock/radio/clock. Do all the rooms have those now? Or do I need to take mine in case. We'll ahve several Ipods to charge and an extra dock in addition to the computer would be great.

I don't know....we stayed at RPR just before the renovations started last year.... Maybe call the hotel and ask OR start a thread to ask :confused3

..besides, we don't have iPods, we have Zunes....we wouldn't look for one anyway....sorry can't be more help....

Our room had one as well. I'm figuring they all do now.

Lookit what I found: :teeth:

Here is a picture from our door in our room. Tower 1, 7th floor, = 1729 (the blue dot is our room). These room numbers have IOA view: ODD numbers between 1718-1733 (1733 is 2 down from us on the end); and EVEN numbers between 1740-1754....(the other wide "top" of the "Y" )

Pool view would be opposite (across hall) from us (that part of the "Y"...)EVEN numbers 1700-1732 (I believe).

The water/road view would be ODD 1701-1755 (I think).

Our room is where the blue dot is, and that was a perfect view of IOA.....

DSC05160.jpg

Thanks for this map!! I've just read thru every page of this thread trying to get a grip on the whole thing in my mind. We stayed at RPR a few years ago and don't even remember what our room # was. It was only 1 nt. so we didn't really have a lot of time to learn our way around. Since then I've fallen head over heels in love with HRH but ds asked nicely if we could try something different for our Sept. quickie. Lucky for him he's so cute...:3dglasses

Did you use the stairs near your door to get to the walkway to CW? Is this a shortcut compared to going down the elevator?

:rotfl: I really don't know....we never thought to take the stairs! :headache: :laughing:

The stairs would have taken you closer to the pool/boat anyway....we like to walk it and elevators took us down to lobby area and we either left via thru pool or front doors ;)

Sorry couldn't be more help...hope you have a great trip!

I want to make sure I'm on the right track. We are staying at RPR 6/18 - 6/23. I am Loews Blue & want IOA view. So rooms 1719 - 1733 odd & 1740 - 1754 even all offer this view, correct? When should I call to request which room I want?

I want to make sure I'm on the right track. We are staying at RPR 6/18 - 6/23. I am Loews Blue & want IOA view. So rooms 1719 - 1733 odd & 1740 - 1754 even all offer this view, correct? When should I call to request which room I want?

Those will give you IOA view.... CALL and request it put on your res asap. Make sure you tell check-in clerk you called to request those areas.

We have a ressie for a water /pool view room at RPR will this give us an IOA view too?? I would love to see the kids looking at IOA every morning :thumbsup2 . This is our first trip to RPR and I Love to see the hulk run . WE had a pool view in HRH on Club level and seen the parks everyday it was an AMAZING VIEW . BTW the HRH club room was 7062 :thumbsup2 just FYI .

Those will give you IOA view.... CALL and request it put on your res asap. Make sure you tell check-in clerk you called to request those areas.

I called & was told these rooms were Club Level. I told her I didn't think so. She said she made note on my res. that I wanted IOA view. Is this good enough? Also, if I manage to get one of these rooms should I still ask about the Loew's First upgrade?

This is our 1st trip to UO without the kids:love: . It will also be our 1st stay @ RPR (we usually stay at HRH). We've booked a King "water view" room. Does any one have suggestions on what tower/floor/room #'s have great views:lovestruc . Would love a romantic/sunset type view! Will we be able to see Citywalk & IOA as well? Staying July 3rd - 7th :yay: !!!

I called & was told these rooms were Club Level. I told her I didn't think so. She said she made note on my res. that I wanted IOA view. Is this good enough? Also, if I manage to get one of these rooms should I still ask about the Loew's First upgrade?

Well, I just caller RPR direct & spoke to the concierge & explained what happened. She told me that all 3 towers have Club Level on the 7th floor. She transferred me to the front desk mgr. to see if there was anything he could do. When I explained this to him he said that only tower 3 had a Club Level & was amazed that the concierge didn't know that. He said he would make note of my room request and hoped to see me next week.

Requested Tower 3, 6th floor. Confirmed for room 3622 - waterview "KING" room!!! Thanks to AllieKat for the pics of 3624! That room not available, but we've been assured that 3622 is the exact same view!!! We can hardly wait - only 16 days left - July 3rd through July 7th! YEAH :thumbsup2 :worship: :love: :dance3:

Thanks to AllieKat for the pics of 3624! That room not available, but we've been assured that 3622 is the exact same view!!!

the view should be the same...it's right next door :p

Stayed in Rm. # 3534 with a beautiful view of the Hulk, Doctor Doom, Dudley Do-Right & the RPR pool.

Hi Guys,

So sorry if this is redundant...we're going 8/9- 12, standard queen, would love a I.O.A view...I booked thru Univacations before I found y'all, so no upgrade for me...BUT I'm cool w/ that ::yes:: So I'm pretty sure from bubba's moms excellent post I should request 1718-33 or 1740-54? Riiiggghhhttt? :goodvibes

I also do not want to be anywhere near pets or where pets may have been...My DH and DS have allergies and I really don't want the headache....Is there a certain area to avoid?

TIA

Mrs. D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter