• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiousity.. I don't know if anyone asked you guys this yet... but do people give you weird looks cuz you take pics of your food? I wanna do it too, but everyone around me makes fun of me!

BeckWhy said:
Out of curiousity.. I don't know if anyone asked you guys this yet... but do people give you weird looks cuz you take pics of your food? I wanna do it too, but everyone around me makes fun of me!

:rotfl: Yes!

BeckWhy said:

if you think people look at you weird when you're taking pictures of your own food, try going in to the boulangerie or Norway's bakery for the sole purpose of taking pictures of the food in the display case - without buying a single item!

people really look at you weird then... :) I figure I'll probably never see 99.99% of these people again, so does it really matter?

oogieboogie said:
I figure I'll probably never see 99.99% of these people again, so does it really matter?

When I told my boyfriend about WCC that's what he said to me! By George I'm gonna take pics of my food!

I've already informed my DH & DS'S that there will be NO eating until the picture taking portion of our meal was done :lmao: DS16, needless to say, was very unhappy about this. It means more time before he can start filling the bottomless pit aka his stomach.

Have a magical day,
Anna

oogieboogie said:
if you think people look at you weird when you're taking pictures of your own food, try going in to the boulangerie or Norway's bakery for the sole purpose of taking pictures of the food in the display case - without buying a single item!

people really look at you weird then... :) I figure I'll probably never see 99.99% of these people again, so does it really matter?

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :teeth: :lmao:
This is EXACTLY why I love the DIS board! I just don't feel so alone in the world and or weird....................
Grouphug!!!! :grouphug: :cool1: :love:

Hermosa11 said:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :teeth: :lmao:
This is EXACTLY why I love the DIS board! I just don't feel so alone in the world and or weird....................
Grouphug!!!! :grouphug: :cool1: :love:

::yes::

ameraumi said:
The Happiest Celebration on Earth @ Whispering Canyon:

WCdessert.jpg

OOOHHHH this looks good, what's in it?

BeckWhy said:

Yup.. at CRT I took pics of the slipper... many angles. I'd taken pics of the whole meal but the lady at the next table noticed my dessert so she noticed me snapping pics. she looked at me odd and said "did you jus ttake a picture of your dessert?" I said "Yes.. I did"
She just laughed at me.

So? She WISHES she had a pic of my dessert now I bet. :rotfl2:

TwingleMum wanted photos of prime time!.. here you go! (sorry I'm late!)

P1010005.jpg

meatloaf

P1010003.jpg

cheese app (fav food the whole trip!)

P1010004.jpg

onion rings

P1010007.jpg

hot fudge sundae.... ah...oops! :blush:

CinRell said:
Yup.. at CRT I took pics of the slipper... many angles. I'd taken pics of the whole meal but the lady at the next table noticed my dessert so she noticed me snapping pics. she looked at me odd and said "did you jus ttake a picture of your dessert?" I said "Yes.. I did"
She just laughed at me.

So? She WISHES she had a pic of my dessert now I bet. :rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

LOL, this is GREAT! pictures of food. oogieboogie, you must tell me which resturant the all you can eat skillet is from. it looks delicious!!!! was it? :yay:

Hermosa11 said:
Here was MY fried cheese and toast at Prime Time 50's
3467%3A%3C462%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D589%3D%3A75%3DXROQDF%3E23235735856%3B6ot1lsi

Hermosa did you fall in love with it as much as I did? I wanted to cancel my meal and order 4 more of these!

Mine didn't have that jam stuff on it.. was it good?

These are from my sisters camera, just now getting around to posting them. Not sure if there are any new ones though, but still..........

From Whispering Canyon.....

000_0002.jpg

000_0007.jpg

From Sci Fi

100_1635.jpg

100_1638.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter