Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern last week --

As usual, I ordered the Colony Salad. I love candied pecans and dressing on this salad. I only wish the cheddar cheese were not shredded.
79460Resized_Disney_April_1_2006_001-med.jpg

Older ds had the Fresh from the Harbor. He really enjoyed the salmon but said the gingerbread was just too weird a combination.
79460Resized_Disney_April_1_2006_002-med.jpg

Dh had the Sandwich Heard Round the World. This was yummy!
79460Resized_Disney_April_1_2006_004-med.jpg

Younger ds had the corn dog nuggets, carrots, and blueberry muffin. He ate all of the corn dugs but barely touched the rest.
79460Resized_Disney_April_1_2006_003-med.jpg

Dd had Pluto's Pilgrim's Feast. I thought she would just love this, but she barely touched it. (BTW, it is true. The turkey here tastes just like the frozen Stouffer's entree from the grocery store.)
79460Resized_Disney_April_1_2006_005-med.jpg

tinkamom said:
Squeakymouse, did you do the dining plan? If you did, what did they allow at the Main Street Bakery?
Everything you had looks great! What was your favorite?

Nope, no DDP for us. We're AP and DDE card holders plus our children tend to share meals with us, so it's never worked to our advantage.

No photos, today, but this seems like the right thread for this funny story.

We had taken lots of photos of our food on our last trip (you can find several of them here on this thread). The photos were still stored on our digital camera a couple of weeks later when hubby went on a retreat with several other pastors. It was a prayer and fasting retreat, so the other guys were going without food for 3 days. Hubby is a diabetic, so fasting's out for him. However, he was trying his hardest to be considerate of the others, sneaking off where he couldn't be seen when he had to eat and keeping his food hidden so as not to rub the other guys' faces in it.

The afternoon of the 2nd day hubby had the digital camera out, and one of the other guys wanted to see it. They were discussing the camera's features, etc., and the guy asked to see the photos on it so he could see what kind of quality they were. You can see where this is going, can't you ;)

Hubby had forgotten all about the food photos, and when they got to them the other guy (who remember, hadn't eaten anything for 2 days, and had one more day to go) was transfixed. Soon all the other pastors had gathered around, and they were in agony looking at all that delicious food! Not one of them could pull themselves away, though. Hubby said they were all moaning as they looked longingly at the pictures, and that they were all ready to kill him! :rotfl2:

Weeks later, we're still hearing about how hubby "tortured" the rest of them on that retreat. :stir:

Great Pic Everyone!!!! I especially enjoyed the pics from Chef Mickey's (YUMMY) We leave for Disney in 10 days!!!!!!!!

LiteBrite,
:rotfl2: That is so funny!! Those poor guys...I'm getting hungry now looking at these photos and I just ate. :rotfl:

Squeaky Mouse,

Your older DS knows how to order. Let's hear it for kids who eat well!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all your great pictures. :goodvibes

--penny

I've got one of those! My DS16 has better taste than me and he is willing to try anything once, unlike his mother lol

Have a magical day,
Anna

pennyplanner said:
Squeaky Mouse,

Your older DS knows how to order. Let's hear it for kids who eat well!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all your great pictures. :goodvibes

--penny

Squeaky Mouse, I TOTALLY agree with you on the Thai Noodle bowl at BD. BTW what did you think of the Tofu in it? Was yours too mushy also?

Here is my son with his birthday cake at Boma's this past December...

DisneyWorldDecember2005-202.jpg

and a little bit of a close up...

CopyofDisneyWorldDecember2005-203.jpg

jcamacam said:
...and our "Mickey" birthday cake on our Wishes fireworks cruise the night before...

CopyofDisneyWorldDecember2005-207.jpg

We had this cake on the Birthday Wishes cruise we did for my daughter and nephew. It was so delicious. I almost want to get another one when we go down this Dec. :sunny:

mistydoodles said:
We had this cake on the Birthday Wishes cruise we did for my daughter and nephew. It was so delicious. I almost want to get another one when we go down this Dec. :sunny:

We'll be there in December as well! All 50 of us in our Grand Gathering :) .

That cake was delicious - worth every penny!

jcamacam said:
OK, so not a closeup but my DS4 eating the pretzel bread at Le Cellier... :bounce: :moped:
CopyofDisneyWorldDecember2005-122.jpg

That's a classic pic. When he's a senior in HS and the yearbook asks for little kid pics...this' the one! HA! I love it! So cute. pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter