***Post Your MNSSHP Costume Ideas***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to the party on 10/1. We were Phineas and Ferb. We made the hats/heads. We got tons of compliments from cast members and party goers all night!

PhienesandFerb005.jpg

Love the outfits, but how could the guy wearing Perry outfit see?

This was us at the 9/28 party. We had a blast!
DonaldDaisyDonaldDaisy-2.jpg
IMG_0668-1.jpg

I love these!

Dd10 is going as Jasmine, dd1 is going as Tink, and I'm going as Minnie. I ordered Minnie ears from disneyshopping.com when I ordered the Jasmine costume (got the Tink one for $1 after Halloween last year), and ordered some yellow crocs off Ebay (still plan to look for some red bows to attach). I found a red dress with white circles this morning for $8 (just couldn't pay $70 for the Minnie dress from Disney), and I plan to get some black tights and false eyelashes. My little one loves Minnie, so I think she'll be happy with the look!

We are going to the party 2 wks from tomorrow-can't wait!

Picture in my ticker on the bottom is me and DH as Jessie and Woody from a few years ago. We are going again this year as the same characters but my 22 year old stepson is joining us and he is going as Buzz. He just tried on his costume today and it is great. I will post pictures when we get back.

Linda

We went to the party on 10/1. We were Phineas and Ferb. We made the hats/heads. We got tons of compliments from cast members and party goers all night!

PhienesandFerb005.jpg

BEST COSTUME EVER!!! I love Phineas and Ferb and yes I watch it myself, no children, 26 years old :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Your pic just made my day

My daughter will be a gypsy, and I have no clue what to be. Anyone have any ideas??? I was going to see if I can buy something once I get to Orlando, since we'll have a few days before Halloween, but I don't really want to risk not being able to find anything. If I buy something at home, it has to be small and light. I don't like heavy costumes.

1. take empty shoe box.
2. paint it black.
3. stick to back of shirt you are wearing.

PRESTO! You are a refrigerator magnet :rotfl:

Oh my...I'm excited to see this thread again... what a blast from the past!!!!:banana:

We haven't made it down for MNSSHP since 2004 but we have dressed up!!! Erich was freshman last year and I REALLY think it was his last year of Trick or Treating...we went to our church's Trunk or Treat then met some of his friends at the mall for trick or treating....anyway I wanted to make it special so Joe and I decided to dress up too!!

Joe was the 50's,I was the 60's and little Puss N Boot has grown into a 80's punk rock zombie!!!:eek: The mohawk was real!!! :headache: But got shaved at Christmas time! :thumbsup2

3.jpg

Oooooh noooooo...what did you do with Puss n Boots?!?!?!?!?!

100_9755.jpg

Anyway...enjoying hearing and seeing costume ideas because Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!!!
mickey-halloween-dracula.gif

The HM ghosts are AWESOME!!!!:hmghost:

Looking forward to more!
pumpkin.gif

orginally posted by Nezzaa
1. take empty shoe box.
2. paint it black.
3. stick to back of shirt you are wearing.

PRESTO! You are a refrigerator magnet :rotfl:

:lmao:Love it!!!! :rotfl2:

I love the HM costumes! I posted my daughters pick a few pages back. She wanted to be " a haunted mansion ghost". I thought she looked as spooky as an 8 year old could...

DH and I at this year's party on Oct 12th

2261633710103416956S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You guys look great !!

I'm going nuts because I can't find any costume I can fit in online,and they don't do Halloween in my country so I can't find anything in the stores (not that I would anyway). I wanted to be a zombie beauty queen, I have the tiara and the makeup for that, but no dress. And I can't see myself spending the whole evening in a dress anyway. I was thinking I could just throw on some leggings and a tunic, but so many others are going to be dressed up in real costumes and I'll look ridiculous!!!

:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter