POST YOUR FD DEAL and DATE! (Had to pick something special for my 1000th post)

Previously had booked:
December 4-7 @ POP
3 nights/3 day MYW Base tickets + DDP
2 adults 2 infants
$971

Changed to:
September 25 - October 1 @ POP
6 nights/7 day MYW Base tickets w/ FD
2 adults 2 infants
$1043

So I added 3 nights and 4 days in the parks for an additional $72. Love that deal!! :cool1:

Disney visa offer:

2 adults/1 child
pop century
9/5-9/12
3 1day base tickets(we have aps)
free dining

can't wait to eat all that good food!!!
Mousiemom

YAY!!

We got POR in November for 9 nights
2 adult and 3 child MYW 10 day
Free Dining

$2877.12

9/29-10/4 at POP (preferred room)
2 Adults, 1 Child, 1 Infant
5 day MYW w/park hopper
Free Dining!!

paid just under $2200.00 with airfare and travel insurance

Three adults and 15 yr old at Cornonado Springs Resort standard room December 17th to 26th, 9 nights :cool1:
10 day park hopper and regular free dining :santa:

$3439.23 :banana:

We booked 2 rooms at POP Aug16-23 with FD!
We have never been on the dining plan, so we are looking forward to it!

Disney visa offer:

2 adults/1 child
pop century
9/5-9/12
3 1day base tickets(we have aps)
free dining

can't wait to eat all that good food!!!
Mousiemom

Hi...not quite booked yet, but really considering it. Never had the DDP and FD sounds like the perfect time to try? We have APs too, so what do you do with the 1 day base tickets (can you get them printed out separately? when do they expire?)

We're hoping for Sept 15-19 at a Value (maybe try POP this time)? But the calculator in my head says, STOP will this be a better deal then AP room only?

HELP!!! :confused3

Thanks!

We originally booked:

Pop Century - Oct 28 - Nov 1
2 Adults / 1 Child / 1 Infant
4 nights / 5 day park hoppers
w/dining
$1602.54

Then we received a pin code for FD at a moderate. So now we have:

Coronado Springs - Oct 27 - Nov 1
2 Adults / 1 Child / 1 Infant
5 nights / 5 day park hoppers
w/FD
$1791.42

That is a difference of $188.88 for a Moderate and we added a night.
We are so excited!!! :cool1:

Hi...not quite booked yet, but really considering it. Never had the DDP and FD sounds like the perfect time to try? We have APs too, so what do you do with the 1 day base tickets (can you get them printed out separately? when do they expire?)

We're hoping for Sept 15-19 at a Value (maybe try POP this time)? But the calculator in my head says, STOP will this be a better deal then AP room only?

HELP!!! :confused3

Thanks!

You can save the 1 day tickets to use toward the renewal of your APs.

We have free dining 9/6-9/10 (with a DCL Bahamian 9/10-9/13) AND were lucky enough to get a pin code for free QS (which we upgraded to DDP) for our Grand Gathering trip 11/24-12/4! :woohoo:

I just changed ours a bit. I DID have 12 nights Pop Century regular dining (upgraded from the free quick service there) to 11 nights Pop Century, quick service (free.) I was thinking, our tickets were only for 10 days anyway, so that works out perfectly, now we won't have a "no park" day. :) Between the room different for dropping that one night, taking off that increase to regular dining, taking off for mugs I would have purchased separately, it saved me around $515. Add in the tips I am saving by not doing table services, and that savings increases dramatically, to around $790-ish. We ARE doing one out of pocket table service, Chef Mickey breakfast.

So now our dates are 12/9-12/20, Pop Century, free quick service dine.

Hi! We have 9 nights, August 20-29, 2009 booked at Pop Century for 2 adults and 2 children (considered adults ages DD10 and DS15) with a one day tickets since we have days left on our 10 day non-expiring passes from our December 2008 trip. Total cost is $1,158.06 ! We are really excited about the free dining since last August we paid for dining and really enjoyed it! We are also celebrating my son's birthday on August 28 so he can get the gift card since we have passes.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter