• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favorite Character photo

Disney119.jpg

I ran up and hugged her. she thought it was really funny.

Disney121.jpg

Left to right: My friend Danielle, Me, Silvermist, And my sister

Disney192.jpg

They are my favorite characters ever.

Going in 9 days, hopefully more then. :)

This picture is actually from DHS at WDW, taken May 2008, but it's my favorite picture ever!!! :thumbsup2

Incredibles.jpg

That is a cool Incredibles shot. I saw Mr. Incredible and Fro-Zone at DCA a couple of years ago.

frozone.jpg

incredible.jpg

So I feel that I should tell you that I have a strange obsession with the Mad Hatter, especially the ones in Disneyland. I was videos on youtube of them on a daily basis. (Don't judge, I'm a college stupid on summer vacation!) I was on vacation to San Diego this past July to visit my best friend so, of course, I made her take me to Disneyland. I spent a whole day trying to find the Mad Hatter and alas, I couldn't. That night I went to bed disappointed, but I was determined to find him the next day. The next day (July 17) was going to be a sad day for me cause it would have been my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend that I just broke up with a little while before. That morning, we ran into DCA to get on Soarin' and TSM. Around 12:30, I had a feeling that I wanted to get over to DL, so I made my friends run across to DL. As soon as we came out of the tunnels, who did I see? THE MAD HATTER! :love::love: (Squishy Hatter, if anyone is interested) This particular hatter is my absolute favorite. I ran, actually ran, across the hub to where he was. (I'm sorry if I happened to maul over young children. I'm kidding! :rolleyes1) That afternoon I saw him play musical chairs, and he still remembered me! :cloud9: Needless to say, the rest of my day, scratch that vacation, was amazing.

CIMG1694.jpg

Yes, that is a picture of my mom on a popsicle stick.

The next two, don't have stories. Except that we were leaving and there was Mickey and Minnie just standing on Main Street near the Mad Hatter. (I'm the fool in the Mad Hatter hat.)

CIMG1670.jpg

CIMG1671.jpg

So I feel that I should tell you that I have a strange obsession with the Mad Hatter, especially the ones in Disneyland. I was videos on youtube of them on a daily basis. (Don't judge, I'm a college stupid on summer vacation!) I was on vacation to San Diego this past July to visit my best friend so, of course, I made her take me to Disneyland. I spent a whole day trying to find the Mad Hatter and alas, I couldn't. That night I went to bed disappointed, but I was determined to find him the next day. The next day (July 17) was going to be a sad day for me cause it would have been my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend that I just broke up with a little while before. That morning, we ran into DCA to get on Soarin' and TSM. Around 12:30, I had a feeling that I wanted to get over to DL, so I made my friends run across to DL. As soon as we came out of the tunnels, who did I see? THE MAD HATTER! :love::love: (Squishy Hatter, if anyone is interested) This particular hatter is my absolute favorite. I ran, actually ran, across the hub to where he was. (I'm sorry if I happened to maul over young children. I'm kidding! :rolleyes1) That afternoon I saw him play musical chairs, and he still remembered me! :cloud9: Needless to say, the rest of my day, scratch that vacation, was amazing.

CIMG1694.jpg

Yes, that is a picture of my mom on a popsicle stick.

The next two, don't have stories. Except that we were leaving and there was Mickey and Minnie just standing on Main Street near the Mad Hatter. (I'm the fool in the Mad Hatter hat.)

CIMG1670.jpg

CIMG1671.jpg

Aww so glad you got to see the Mad hatter after wanting to so much, lovely pictures :)

So looking at this thread is a lot of fun, but it also made me realize I don't have ANY recent photos of me with characters! :sad2: I'll have to remedy this asap! However, I do have some super old photos of me and a couple of rarely seen characters! :thumbsup2

1985 - Baby me with Robin Hood!
smallishanj001.jpg

1986? - Okay, I know Brer Bear is still seen, but this cracks me up! :rotfl2::rotfl2:
smallishanj004.jpg

1990 - My grandpa taking me to see Gusto Gummi from the Gummi Bears!
smallishanj006.jpg

3852245849_203161d88f.jpg

This is one of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter, taken in 2004. On our first trip to DL, we saw neither hide nor hair of Mickey. On our second trip, we walked through the gate when the park opened and there he was, no waiting.

The kid in the black and white background left always cracks me up.

And five years later, this is still the wallpaper on my PC and my iPhone. :)

3852245849_203161d88f.jpg

This is one of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter, taken in 2004. On our first trip to DL, we saw neither hide nor hair of Mickey. On our second trip, we walked through the gate when the park opened and there he was, no waiting.

The kid in the black and white background left always cracks me up.

And five years later, this is still the wallpaper on my PC and my iPhone. :)

Adorable!!:thumbsup2

Here are a few more, taken in late 2007. She's growing up so fast. :(

2089560704_d318a04489.jpg

2088783691_91810428ae.jpg

2089584786_f1c941c0ba.jpg

And of course, Captain Jack. It really stinks that he won't be around when we visit in December. He was captivating.

2089588826_4fe8a893aa.jpg

here is one with me and stitch when stitch saw I had a tattoo of him he soo grabbed someone to take a pic :) and here it is
021.jpg

Robert TG...I love your signature. "You're never too old to have a happy childhood." Awesome!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter