Post your favorite Character photo

2088783691_91810428ae.jpg

Wow, you're lucky you've got Baloo. "Papa Bear" is my all-time favorite:thumbsup2 Where exactly was that taken?

On my most recent visit to DL back in Nov '08, I didn't find him at all. Seems like I must try harder next time;)

Over 10 posts for me, so I should be able now to take part of the fun.

Here are my current signature pics: Me with Tigger, another huge favorite of mine besides Baloo, taken 11/18/2008:

3063133961_0dffcab22e_b.jpg

3063965640_b26b0c74fa_b.jpg

How do you post a picture? Silly question and I am sure I read how somewhere, but I cannot seem to find instructions now when I am looking for it...

Thanks so much! Hopefully this works...

Okay, I am going to try posting my first picture!
My little sister's absolute favourite ever is Eeyore. On our first day there a couple years ago, we saw the line up at Pooh Corner wasn't very long, so we jumped in right away. Sister kept saying how much she wanted to hug Eeyore, but she was too nervous. There was a group of boys in front of us who kept tugging on poor Eeyore's ears, and you could tell he was not impressed, so when we got there we all just stood next to him, and then he looked at my sister, covered his mouth like he was surprised, and gave her a huge hug! He even gave her a little Eeyore kiss on her cheek! She was absolutely elated - I think it was the highlight of the trip for her!

eeyorehug.jpg

I happened to be at DL when Mickey celebrated his 80th birthday on 11/18/2008:

3062600837_1b955d631c_b.jpg

Over 10 posts for me, so I should be able now to take part of the fun.

Here are my current signature pics: Me with Tigger, another huge favorite of mine besides Baloo, taken 11/18/2008:

3063133961_0dffcab22e_b.jpg

3063965640_b26b0c74fa_b.jpg

That picture of Tigger giving the hug is just precious! :thumbsup2

This is from our trip last Feb when DS was 14m old. He has a little stuffed Eeyore that he sleeps with, but I wasn't sure how he would react to seeing a much much bigger Eeyore at the Breakfast with Minnie and Friends. But DS was so excited to see Eeyore that he didn't want to stop snuggling him! Eeyore was great - super patient, and kept coming back to see DS even while we ate.

Disneyland09p97-1.jpg

Disneyland09p100-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter