• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!

Mmm, that german chocolate cookie and the neopolitan both look GREAT! Lucky for me, I have 6 months to diet so I can SPLURGE EVERY DAY when I am at Disney.

pheww took a couple hrs. but just went through this whole thread and I think I'm more confused then I was,lol
I was trying to see what some of the snacks were in Epcot,we're not doing any dining plan just going for the day,but told the kids they could have 1 snack a piece, how in the world will they decide, when I can't, so many things looked so delicious. I have tried the napoleon and baklava before,but now I might have to try the School Bread.
I do have a question though,I've seen slushies and snow cones, but can you tell me what kind of smoothies can be found in Epcot and where?? Thanks!
decisions, decisions to make before we go...
1 thing for sure, as always the Goofy's Candy Company will be seeing us, one of our traditions!!;)

2 snacks a day per person is one of the reasons we LOVE the QSDP. That way we are gonna snack our way thru Epcot. I can't wait to be back on Friday and get my Churro at AK. It was uber yummy.

Really?...When we were there in August, they were not:scratchin....I hope so!

Is a snack now a single portion/serving item under $5?...because it was $4. when I was there, and funnel cakes were more than $4.

When we were there in March (height of spring break), not only was it a snack credit - but we got one with cinnamon, the other slathered with fruit and cream. Both as a snack credit. I've read that it just depends on who you get. I'd be happy with one with just powdered sugar.

Goofy's create your own....is still on there, we were allowed to get the marshmallows, or pretzel sticks. And we also got the Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake.....When in doubt, just ask....What's the worse they can say? NO?

Dole Whips: You can get them at Aloha Isle in Adventureland. It is across from the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. The only other place you can get them is Captain Cooks (Counter Service @ the Polynesian)

Frozen Chai - I believe you are thinking of Royal Anandapur Tea Company. It is in AK near Yak and Yeti CS and Kali River Rapids.

HTH :goodvibes

I don't think you can use the snack credits at the Royal Anadapur Tea Company. I know I had wanted to use my snack credit there in February and I couldn't.:sad2:

Can't wait for snacks in September:banana:

Ditto~!

I don't have my pictures, but a good one was the chocolate covered treats from Goofy's... WOW... I was like are you sure this is on the plan. ??

This is one of the many reasons I adore this board.. clueless little me thought the DP snack credits were a plain old mickey ice cream or a lil bag of popcorn or a small juice box!!

I see these scrumptious options and I cant believe my eyes!!! :banana:

it does depend on who you get.. we both each got a funnel cake with the snack credits and they offered strawberries and whipped cream.. sure!! But on our last visit they only gave us the powdered sugar which is fine, but the berries and cream did make it much more delightful! Nothing like eating a funnel cake and sitting by the castle :cloud9:

lol like when i worked at Dairy Queen we had to ask if they wanted nuts on their ice cream cone. Then the customer says what kind of nuts and i say chopped or pecans, so they pick pecans and i smother the cone w/ it. Then i find out that it's only chopped and they have to pay extra, lol.. oops. I always had happy customers when i worked there.

Any more pictures? I can't wait to try these snacks in October! Thanks everyone who posted pictures, they were fun to look at. :goodvibes

Have not had one (YET!) but it looks delish!

MK-Bakery-Cosmic-Confect-German-Diamond-140.jpg

germanchoccookie-020.jpg

German Chocolate Cookie from the Main Street Confectionery. You can also find them at Goofy’s Candy Company in Downtown Disney

Oh my...That is just glorious. There are no other words. I have already let my husband know that we're making a stop. :love:

I cannot tell you how invaluable this thread is for me! I was just telling DH earlier today how I want to use our snack credits more wisely...granted, we stay CL @ Poly every time, and they have cookies and popcorn or chips in the lounge in the afternoon, but I'd MUCH rather have a corn dog or bacon cheese fries! Or a crepe or a giant pretzel or funnel cake or... ;)

I mean, no contest!

Usually, we use all of our credits by buying the big chocolate chip or pb cookies on our last day and taking them home. But really, honestly...no one needs that many giant, 800+ calorie cookies. Especially after the trip when you're trying to lose any weight you gained in WDW! :lmao: I mean, at the airport last year I had to put them in my carry-on - otherwise I would have needed to pay extra for my heavy suitcase! :eek:

I am at work and I need to keep my mouth closed when I was:surfweb: this thread b/c my mouth filled with water!!!:thumbsup2
I will try to use my SC as 'breakfast' suplies, as my fiancee does not care about BF but I cannot :headache:go without it!
Do you have suggestions?
We'll be at PO riverside!
TIA!

Most of the resorts have biscuits and gravy for a snack credit. You can also get a fruit cup if you insist on eating healthy though. :goodvibes

Slightly Goofy

I cannot tell you how invaluable this thread is for me! I was just telling DH earlier today how I want to use our snack credits more wisely...granted, we stay CL @ Poly every time, and they have cookies and popcorn or chips in the lounge in the afternoon, but I'd MUCH rather have a corn dog or bacon cheese fries! Or a crepe or a giant pretzel or funnel cake or... ;)

I mean, no contest!

Usually, we use all of our credits by buying the big chocolate chip or pb cookies on our last day and taking them home. But really, honestly...no one needs that many giant, 800+ calorie cookies. Especially after the trip when you're trying to lose any weight you gained in WDW! :lmao: I mean, at the airport last year I had to put them in my carry-on - otherwise I would have needed to pay extra for my heavy suitcase! :eek:

I totally agree with you! I subbed this thread over a year ago and it really made me use to snack credits wisely! Plus, it helped me explore and narrow down the good things you can get and where to get them! I have forever thankful! I learned so much more about snacks then I use to! :thumbsup2

I've been meaning to share these for a while considering this thread saved me!:goodvibes

Pop Century Food Court:
022.jpg

this next one is half gone but I wanted to remember it was a credit! hehe
021.jpg

Rafiki's:
Pineapple Popsicle if I can remember right! It was yummy!
633.jpg

MK- Main street bakery:
500-1.jpg

MK- cream cheese pretzel:
015-1.jpg

MK-Dole Whip:
094-1.jpg

and I can't find the picture of it right now.. but you can also get a mickey ice cream bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter