Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!

Okay no reason for me to sit here and read this thread over and over but I did and now am even more excited about our FD trip!

My personal 2 favotites, no pics tho, so sorry.

Are Beignets in the food court at POFQ. They are as good as the ones you get in French Quarter in New Orleans! Yum, they have a 3 or 6 pieces size and I believe the 6 sz is a snack credit. Yummy friend pastry covered in confectioners sugar. yum. . .

My second favorite is the frozen lemonaid. NOT the Minute Maid stuff. The big huge cup of fresh slushie with real lemon. We've gotten them in DHS and over in AK. so so delicious and really hits the spot on a hot afternoon.

I leave in 4 days, and I've started picking out my snacks from the pictures, so far I know an ice cream sandwich from main street bakery, a funnel cake with strawberries, and something from goofy's keep pictures coming please

This has been a blessing. THe last 4 days my family has been eating MRE's thanks to Hurricane Gustav. 6 days later and still no power. My vacation is in about, 11 days? I don't even know anymore!
I just have to keep in mind that i will be eating alllll this great food very soon!!!

This has been a blessing. THe last 4 days my family has been eating MRE's thanks to Hurricane Gustav. 6 days later and still no power. My vacation is in about, 11 days? I don't even know anymore!
I just have to keep in mind that i will be eating alllll this great food very soon!!!

Oh, MREs! We ate those for about 3-4 weeks after Katrina! I was preggo with DS and not exactly what I wanted to eat (but of course better than doing without!). We returned to Slidell (no longer living there) one week after landfall and had power, but we couldn't find food anywhere! No one was selling perishable and what can items they had were sold as quickly as they were being put out. If we didn't get there at the right time, we were out of luck! Some restuarants opened up after a couple of weeks, but we couldn't afford to eat out every meal. Plus driving 5 blocks to get to somewhere would take 1/2 an hour. I remember DD wanting KFC. It was only about 4 blocks from my house and it took me over an hour to get there and back. It was insane! Anyway, I was so happy when I didn't have to eat MREs anymore!

Anyway, the great food at Disney will taste all that much better. Good luck to you and your family, as I know Houma was hit pretty hard. Take care and enjoy that vacation!!!

Hey guys! I just got back from WDW....11 days on Deluxe Dining ~ TONS of snacks! I took pics and will post them soon!

I thought it'd be fun to have a photo thread of the snacks you can get with your Disney Dining Plan. Please post only the items you used a snack credit to purchase. Thanks!

If you can please list what the item is and where it came from.

This is the Funnel Cake. Got it at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom. They're really yummy too! Another GREAT item sold here is the sour Tinkerbell Twist Slush. It was so good!

That looks good!

Love this thread. Like I have said so many times, we never have a problem with using up all the snack credits. As many snacks as we've enjoyed, I have never had the School Bread though. It looks so delicious, I have to have some of that.

We just got back from 18 days of Free Disney Dining and had LOTS of snacks. I am trying to upload and post them, but it might take me a while. So here is a start to our snack "feast".

IMG_7191.jpg

We spent out first snack credit on this "make your own" marshmellow treat. Dipped into dark chocolate and then dipped into chopped pecans and oreo crumbs, drizzled with white chocolate

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

This is a giant fudge cookie dipped into dark chocolate, then dipped into crushed M&Ms and peanuts, drizzled with caramel. Unfortunately some of the caramel got stuck on the box.

IMG_7183.jpg

And here's a photo of the CM making it - both were very yummy!

OMG is that an Oreo cookie? Double stuff? Yuuummmmo! Man if I worked at Goofy's I'd be VERY large! I'd have to taste eveything! :rotfl2:

Does anyone know how much the "make your own" oreo cookie is if you pay OOP?

I THINK it was the most expensive you could get on the DDP, either 3.50 or 3.90, but I did not pay that much attention to the price since we were on the DDP!

Do the dole whips come in any other fruit flavors?

If I recall correctly it is only pineapple, however there is frozen orange juice slush at the snack bar next to Aladdin's Magic Carpet and the Tiki Birds that is very good as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter