Post your Character meals pics!

Isn't there a post somewhere that summarizes which character meals pics are on which pages? I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere.... :confused3

Not that I am aware of.:goodvibes If there were something like that, it would be in this thread on the first page. Someone may have done an informal breakdown somewhere, but it's not really necessary to have that kind of a list. It's not a bad idea, but this thread could grow to 100 or 200 pages, and it would be an ongoing effort to update and maintain the list to show what was on each new page. This is just a fun photo/information thread for people to enjoy, much like the Dining thread, the PhotoPass thread, the DLR Nighttime photo thread, the DLR Holiday Photo Thread, the Spirit of DLR photo thread, etc. (none of those have an Index or Table of Contents page either).

I took two existing threads that featured some character meal pictures - and I had been championing an all-character meal thread for a while - and I merged them together, so we just keep adding to it.

There have been a couple of people who have listed which character meal photos were on which pages of their Trip Reports in separate threads, so maybe that's what you saw?

There have been a couple of people who have listed which character meal photos were on which pages of their Trip Reports in separate threads, so maybe that's what you saw?

That must be what I was thinking of...thanks! :)

I'm going to have to bookmark this thread, because I know I'm going to visit Goofy's Kitchen in my hopes of finding Baloo, and right now Minnie's is looking very tempting since I want to find Captain Hook. And, yes, I will post pictures once I'm back from the trip!

A few of my favorites from the last trip...

4272759901_dfcd96e4de.jpg

4273498298_0cf2b2b2c1.jpg

4273497568_7be20ce7f6.jpg

These aren't all my pics, because I have a lot, but these are a few of my faves:

Ariel's Grotto:
100_0400.jpg

100_0396.jpg

100_0398.jpg

Goofy's Kitchen:
100_3896-1.jpg

100_3900-1.jpg

100_0432.jpg

100_0435.jpg

100_0441-1.jpg

100_0446.jpg

100_0450.jpg

Minnie & Friends:
100_3815.jpg

100_3800-1.jpg

100_3797-1.jpg

100_3798.jpg

Those pictures are the best, Lilsprstr!!! I especially love the one with Aurora, Goofy and the cupcake, and the ones with both Chip and Dale! But they are all really adorable and fun! That's why I love this thread - it is so fun to see everyone's interaction at the character meals, and it is also informative because people can see what kinds of characters are around and what they do while they visit each table!!

Thanks for posting your wonderful photos here for us all to enjoy.:goodvibes

Those pictures ^ are darling, Princess Yessenia!!

Okay, it took me a while to post them, but here are my Goofy's contributions from December 2009:

Here is 2009's Christmas tree at Goofy's:

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

I was hungry!

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

I have no clue why this photo turned out this way (dark) and the other ones did not? I didn't change any settings on the camera!:confused3

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

First time ever seeing Mulan there for me:

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

Oh goodness! Let's bump this up! This poor thread had sunk way too far down the pages, and character meals are such an important part of planning for many people - it needs to be seen!!

This poor thread needs another serious bump! Because it's neither a sticky nor is it on the main planning section of the DL forum, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. But I know that there have to be more people with character meal photos!!

These are from the Minnie and Friends breakfast last Tuesday :goodvibes

disney042710025.jpg

Captain Hook asked the Fairy Godmother to dance!
disney042710030.jpg

And then my son wanted a dance!
disney042710034.jpg

Here are some new ones from our trip last week:

This was our first time at the PCH Grill for The Mickey & Friends Surf's Up breakfast. It was awesome! Good food, not overly crowded, the character interaction was fantastic. My 21 mo old absolutely adores Mickey, so this was a super-fun meal for us! Oh, and the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip French Toast is to die for!:thumbsup2

100_4838.jpg

100_4842.jpg

100_4841.jpg

100_4843.jpg

100_4856.jpg

100_4866.jpg

100_4862.jpg

100_4848.jpg

And my faves:

100_4857.jpg

100_4858.jpg

100_4860.jpg

Here are some from Ariel's Grotto as well. Great food, but the characters seem more rushed here.

100_4709.jpg

100_4713.jpg

100_4716.jpg

100_4717.jpg

100_4721.jpg

And here's a picture of what I ordered. I can't remember the name of it, but it was the pasta and it was yummy!

100_4712.jpg

Thanks so much, Monkey Monkey and Lilsprstr, for posting your wonderful photos!!:cool1: I definitely think people either don't know this thread exists OR they can't find it, or they just forget about it because it's not on the main planning forum and it's not a sticky (we have to do the sticky threads very sparingly). But I know there are lots and lots of folks doing the character meals every day, and there have got to be more photos floating around!

Anyway, you both provided us with more photos from Ariel's, which were badly needed! We didn't have enough from Ariel's.

Monkey Monkey - I especially love the first photo with Dale. So cute. But some of the ones from Ariel's are absolutely priceless, like the ones with the baby!! So cute!

Lilsprstr - we especially needed pictures from the new Surf's Up meal, as that is still a big question mark for many people. I was excited to see you posted them, but I don't know if I like Mickey's outfit!!:rotfl2: For some reason, his shorts and hat bother me!!:rotfl2: I was expecting Mickey to be in some sort of Hawaiian shirt ensemble or something kind of festive. Not sure if I'm digging the current red and white get-up.:confused3

Thanks so much, Monkey Monkey and Lilsprstr, for posting your wonderful photos!!:cool1: I definitely think people either don't know this thread exists OR they can't find it, or they just forget about it because it's not on the main planning forum and it's not a sticky (we have to do the sticky threads very sparingly). But I know there are lots and lots of folks doing the character meals every day, and there have got to be more photos floating around!

Anyway, you both provided us with more photos from Ariel's, which were badly needed! We didn't have enough from Ariel's.

Monkey Monkey - I especially love the first photo with Dale. So cute. But some of the ones from Ariel's are absolutely priceless, like the ones with the baby!! So cute!

Lilsprstr - we especially needed pictures from the new Surf's Up meal, as that is still a big question mark for many people. I was excited to see you posted them, but I don't know if I like Mickey's outfit!!:rotfl2: For some reason, his shorts and hat bother me!!:rotfl2: I was expecting Mickey to be in some sort of Hawaiian shirt ensemble or something kind of festive. Not sure if I'm digging the current red and white get-up.:confused3

I think you're right that people don't know about this thread. I never knew about it until you pointed it out to me.

So you don't like Mickey's Lifeguard outfit? I thought it was kinda cute. Oh, well, to each his own. :)

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. :) I'm trying to plan a character meal (leaning towards Minnie's breakfast) and this thread has been so helpful.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. :) I'm trying to plan a character meal (leaning towards Minnie's breakfast) and this thread has been so helpful.

Thank you for tuning in and joining us!:goodvibes:goodvibes We need to keep this thread alive because there are so many folks who do the character meals and want to know which characters they can expect to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter