Post your Character meals pics!

I hope you're feeling better soon!!! I need to post mine but the girls are in all of them...and you guys know how I feel about posting pics of the girls....LOL

I've got lots of pictures to add from my last trip (we did Goofy's three times among other meals :rolleyes1), but I haven't even uploaded the shots yet because I came home sick. I'm still working on getting over that cold.

But the pictures are on their way, I swear. :laughing:

Yes, I have started uploading pictures... finally. :goodvibes

These are all from Goofy's Kitchen, 10/27:

Excuse the quality... the flash of the camera was off and we didn't notice until the meal was almost over:

0IMG_0108.jpg

0IMG_0110.jpg

0IMG_0113.jpg

0IMG_0114.jpg

0IMG_0115.jpg

0IMG_0117.jpg

0IMG_0118.jpg

0IMG_0119.jpg

I'll hopefully update tomorrow with Minnie's Breakfast, some more Goofy and Ariel's.

A little later than promised - Minnie's Breakfast pictures from 10/30/2009:

00IMG_0249.jpg

00IMG_0250.jpg

Don’t ask me where this “go away, I’m scared” look on my face comes from… he was really nice. ;)

00IMG_0251.jpg

00IMG_0252.jpg

00IMG_0253.jpg

00IMG_0254.jpg

00IMG_0255.jpg

00IMG_0256.jpg

00IMG_0258.jpg

00IMG_0259.jpg

00IMG_0260.jpg

00IMG_0263.jpg

I called Foulfellow a gentleman because he had kissed my hand, and Fairy Godmother was trying to scold him. :laughing:

00IMG_0264.jpg

00IMG_0265.jpg

00IMG_0266.jpg

I still didn't like the food, but we saw about twice as many characters as last year and the interaction was way better too.

Great photos, GoofyontheHiSeas (we never see Mulan at Goofy's Kitchen)!

As usual, Vala, you look like you are having a blast at the character meals - and Goofy's three times? A girl after my own heart!! I love the character interaction at Minnie's in your pictures. I am definitely kicking myself for electing to do Storytellers last month rather than go to my beloved Goofy's or even just try something new and do Minnie's or Lilo & Stitch.

Vala, those are great pictures! :cool1:

Great photos, GoofyontheHiSeas (we never see Mulan at Goofy's Kitchen)!

As usual, Vala, you look like you are having a blast at the character meals - and Goofy's three times? A girl after my own heart!! I love the character interaction at Minnie's in your pictures. I am definitely kicking myself for electing to do Storytellers last month rather than go to my beloved Goofy's or even just try something new and do Minnie's or Lilo & Stitch.

Minnie's is really fun, Sherry. You should try it. The food is good (they have basic breakfast stuff, unlike the unique food I know they have at Goofy's and Lilo and Stitch's), but I really like the drink options. Unlike the other character breakfasts, they have a serve your own drink station. They have different kind of juices, coffees (hot and iced), and bottled drinks you can take for later. Plus the character interaction is wonderful. I really like the variety of characters. It seems like everytime someone posts pictures from their breakfast there, there's at least one different character!

Thanks Sherry, thanks prettyprincessbelle.

I've been around for almost two weeks this year, so it came kind of natural to eat at Goofy's three times. ;)

Unfortunately the second visit didn't really go as great and we almost ended up cancelling the third one because I was really mad.

There was a huge family reunion (or something like that... it was a group over thirty people) in one part of the restaurant. They kept hogging the characters. At one point everyone but Goofy was at their table.

We saw no characters for about an hour. If it hadn't been for Andrea (she hates it when we stick out because I do something out of the ordinary) I would have gone to that table myself and asked them if they'd mind letting at least one character go. Me and another table ended up complaining with a waiter because no one else was around, and he finally got Chip out of their claws and to us.

I understand that they may have not been many people working on Halloween. Also it was the family's fault in the first place for being so inconsiderate. But still someone should have done something earlier without us complaining. It was hard to overlook the annoyed tables... the family next to us left angry and had seen only two characters.

That's the fastest way to get a bad reputation.

I like Storytellers just because it's so quiet, but I can see why a Goofy's lover will be disappointed there. ;)

It's a shame that you won't get to go to Lilo & Stitch anymore before they change. I've always considered this one a hidden gem.

Better late than never: Goofy's Kitchen from Halloween.

2IMG_0299.jpg

2IMG_0300.jpg

2IMG_0301.jpg

2IMG_0305.jpg

Someone started a quote war on our poor tablecloth. ;) Geppetto wasn't too happy that I made some happy noise when Aladdin came out while he was at our table. :laughing:

3IMG_0973.jpg

2IMG_0306.jpg

2IMG_0307.jpg

Chip was the first character to come after we had talked to the waiter... is it me of can you still tell on the picture that I am mad?

2IMG_0309.jpg

Chip playing Tic Tac Toe with Andrea:

2IMG_0310.jpg

2IMG_0312.jpg

2IMG_0313.jpg

2IMG_0314.jpg

2IMG_0315.jpg

2IMG_0317.jpg

Roger, your girls are adorable!!!
Vala, great pictures, I have to tell you how much I love that lanyard in your M&F's pics...OMG, those were almost all Tink right? And tell me that wasn't the Jessica as Ursula on the bottom?? OMG, I LOVE that pin........
Sherry, you should do M&F's, it's one of our faves for a character meal!! I'm trying to figure out if I want to use that as my "last meal" request for our last trip. :)

Vala, great pictures, I have to tell you how much I love that lanyard in your M&F's pics...OMG, those were almost all Tink right? And tell me that wasn't the Jessica as Ursula on the bottom?? OMG, I LOVE that pin........

Thank you. That lanyard was my Halloween costume seeing the real costume didn't make it on time. :rolleyes1 Tink, the other pixies and Aladdin and Jasmine were pretty fascinated too. ;)

Yes, that's the complete Halloween series that DisneyStore.com was selling this year. Tink as Wendy, Belle, Cinderella and Minnie plus Jessica as Hook and Blue Fairy. And yes, that is the Jessica as Ursula pin on the bottom. :cutie:

I was lucky enough to score the whole series.

I updated my trip report, so here's the shots from November 1 too - Lilo & Stitch breakfast and Ariel's Grotto:

4IMG_0320.jpg

4IMG_0321.jpg

4IMG_0329.jpg

4IMG_0330.jpg

4IMG_0337.jpg

4IMG_0338.jpg

4IMG_0339.jpg

4IMG_0340.jpg

OMG, I'm sooooooooooo jealous.....that Jessica as Ursula is the most gorgeous pin I've ever seen.....seriously, even if I didn't collect Jessica it would be my favorite pin ever. :)

The Ursula pin is really nice, yes. I wasn't planning on keeping one originally, but when I got the pin package (I had it sent to my hotel) I changed my mind. I had a couple of spares which I traded in the park and the traders were going crazy about it.

I just checked my bags and unfortunately I traded my last one the day before you posted. I'm really sorry, if I had known you're looking for it I would have send it to you.

I was also lucky enough to get the Jessica pin from the Halloween set. Seems I am somehow secretly attracted to her. ;)

Oh total bummer.......but that's what happens. :) I appreciate the thought! :) I don't assume I'll find her anywhere but I can drool over that one. LOL

I'm really sorry. I actually had quite a lot of them because I got them for others who didn't pay me... but in Disneyland I was getting trades like 2 Haunted Mansion jumbos per pin for it, so the number diminished quickly. ;)

I'll keep you in mind next time I come across a rare Jessica pin.

More pictures from November: Storytellers Cafe from November 2.

5IMG_0381.jpg

5IMG_0382.jpg

5IMG_0386.jpg

5IMG_0387.jpg

5IMG_0390.jpg

5IMG_0392.jpg

5IMG_0393.jpg

Thank you for remembering me!! that really means a lot, especially since our APs are about to expire and we aren't renewing! It means a lot that you be willing to help me with pins. :)

Pins are a really interesting way to interact with characters. My lanyard is themed to my favorite movies, Star Wars and Sleeping Beauty.

I've had Chip and Dale eat my pin of them as ewoks because they were so excited. Minnie pantomimed sleeping after seeing her and Mickey as Aurora and Phillip. Goofy force choked me after he saw my Goofy Vader pin, and I've managed to make Ariel jealous on two occasions because she's not on my lanyard while Aurora is.

Goofys Kitchen from November 4:

8IMG_0502.jpg

8IMG_0504.jpg

8IMG_0505.jpg

8IMG_0506.jpg

8IMG_0508.jpg

I can’t remember where we got the second notepad… either I forgot to note it on our first night, or somewhere along the way a tablecloth got signed twice. ;)

3IMG_0972.jpg

3IMG_0971.jpg

8IMG_0511.jpg

8IMG_0513.jpg

Their birthday dessert:

5IMG_0510.jpg

My actual birthday isn’t in November. I’ve been born prematurely, so my family has been celebrating the day my parents finally took me home as my second birthday when I was younger. This year I spent the day they took me home at Disneyland… I figured that entitled me to wearing the button. :)

Isn't there a post somewhere that summarizes which character meals pics are on which pages? I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere.... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter