Post Your 2015 Discount Deals Here

I have booked Room Only with Orbitz at POR Royal Room Garden View, for two adults/2 kids. The price I paid is $1342 for 7 nights March 10-17 (7 nights).

What are the odds I can do better than this? Not sure if it's even worth looking at a TA magical deal site suggested on a lot of posts.... Hard to break down room only to compare to what others are paying.

Tickets have already been purchased through UCT and linked to MDE

I have booked Room Only with Orbitz at POR Royal Room Garden View, for two adults/2 kids. The price I paid is $1342 for 7 nights March 10-17 (7 nights).

What are the odds I can do better than this? Not sure if it's even worth looking at a TA magical deal site suggested on a lot of posts.... Hard to break down room only to compare to what others are paying.

Tickets have already been purchased through UCT and linked to MDE

I am not sure how much help this is, but I got quotes for several different resorts in June from this agency, including POR, and a standard view for 8 nights room-only, was $1,190.

1. 4 Adults - 2 real adults + 2 Disney adults (ages 14 and 12))
2. October 24 - 31st
3. Polynesian CLUB GV
4. TA Magical Exclusive
5. 6 Day Park Hoppers + 1 Bonus Feature
6. $4648.81

Got a second quote for same as above except for standard garden view for $3765.69.

We haven't been for four years so I am not sure this is a good discount or not. We did Standard Garden View last time and would really like to try Club this time. Does this seem like a good deal for the club quote? (not asking if club is worth it; asking if it's a decent deal for a club garden view room). Thanks!

1. 2 Adults
2. Oct 6 - 14
3. POFQ Standard view
4. TA exclusive discount
5. No tickets yet
6. $1136

For comparison the Disney website had POP for $1066 during the same time frame and POFQ at $1736. So I saved about 35% with the agency.

it says its a authorized Disney vacation planer at the top. It also say it can save on dinning plan. So question here is. Do they always have deals? Like fall or winter deals or only spring and labor day?

it says its a authorized Disney vacation planer at the top. It also say it can save on dinning plan. So question here is. Do they always have deals? Like fall or winter deals or only spring and labor day?

They have deals at various times throughout the year.

Hi - I just sent a email to the company to get a quote for August for 3 days. On their website it has standard rooms. Is it possible to upgrade when you get there or can they upgrade for you??

2 Adults, 1 Child (4 years old)
Oct 10-18th (8 Nights)
5 Day Base Ticket, Plus 1 water park
Port Orleans Riverside Plus Dining
Discount - TA Exclusive Deal :cool1:
$3100.00

This is my first time booking with any travel agency. I've sent the email tonight, to begin the actual booking process. After reviewing online that the same number of nights at this resort would cost around 2800 without dining, I thought it was a great deal. It's almost like getting the "Free Dining" offer, but not having to wait, and wonder about the black-out dates. Also, thought the savings would be good in case ticket prices go up. I'm a little nervous about going through a TA, but figure its worth a try since the savings are so great. I was given a labor day quote for Grand Floridian, 8 nights, with 5 day base ticket for $3100.00. I still can't believe I'm not doing that one, but really wanted to stick with October dates, plus I've gotten used to the dining plan. I know most think there isn't really any "savings" ... but, the peace of mind sitting at that table not worrying about the price of what i REALLY want to eat versus what I want to spend is PERFECT for me.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Or should I wait? Has anyone here stayed at POR? It looks beautiful, but HUGE! We usually stay at All Star Movies :)

1. Number in party 2 Adults
2. Dates 12/1-12/6 2015
3. Resort and room type Poly Standard Room
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) Agency Exclusive
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) 6 day park hopper
6. Total cost $2382

A savings of about $1,099 according to prices from Disney

I got a quote for a magical exclusive deal but almost $700 more. Was hoping to be closer to $2k then $3k.

11/30 - 12/6
2 adults 1 child (3)
Poly standard
6 day base ticket
~2900

Anyone familiar with their deal - increase due to extra night and child? Just seems steep since we don't have PHs

I emailed them now I am waiting back to hear from them. I also filled out the form on there site. I hope they email and dont call me but i put my cell number in since they had the red star for phone numbers.

2 Adults, 1 Child (4 years old)
Oct 10-18th (8 Nights)
5 Day Base Ticket, Plus 1 water park
Port Orleans Riverside Plus Dining
Discount - TA Exclusive Deal :cool1:
$3100.00

This is my first time booking with any travel agency. I've sent the email tonight, to begin the actual booking process. After reviewing online that the same number of nights at this resort would cost around 2800 without dining, I thought it was a great deal. It's almost like getting the "Free Dining" offer, but not having to wait, and wonder about the black-out dates. Also, thought the savings would be good in case ticket prices go up. I'm a little nervous about going through a TA, but figure its worth a try since the savings are so great. I was given a labor day quote for Grand Floridian, 8 nights, with 5 day base ticket for $3100.00. I still can't believe I'm not doing that one, but really wanted to stick with October dates, plus I've gotten used to the dining plan. I know most think there isn't really any "savings" ... but, the peace of mind sitting at that table not worrying about the price of what i REALLY want to eat versus what I want to spend is PERFECT for me.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Or should I wait? Has anyone here stayed at POR? It looks beautiful, but HUGE! We usually stay at All Star Movies :)

I have stayed at POR twice. Once in standard room and once in royal rooms. I loved the resort. It is big, but beautiful. In the royal rooms, they are close to main lobby/food court and bus stop. In the standard room, we were a few minutes from the food court but close to a bus stop. This was great after a long day at the parks. Pool, restaurant, food court were very nice. Rooms very clean, and the grounds were beautiful. Nice boat ride to Downtown disney. I think you will enjoy the resort.
I am seriously thinking about using a TA. Deals seem great. However, can I still link tickets and dining to MDE for fast passes ect?? Still pre-order magic bands? I just wasn't sure if it was just like booking from disney

I too wasn't sure about Mb and Fp+ with the TA , i'm still staying at Disney resort so think it should still be 60 days out and all that. not sure if ill need to buy a magic band or if one comes with the TA deal?

I too wasn't sure about Mb and Fp+ with the TA , i'm still staying at Disney resort so think it should still be 60 days out and all that. not sure if ill need to buy a magic band or if one comes with the TA deal?

Yes, the TA special rate included the MB, the 60 day FP+ window and the 180+10 ADR window. I confirmed when I booked.

Mike

Alright got email nov 30th-dec 6th might have to work for us. Two questions for those who have gone with this deal from the TA- can you check out later say dec 7th or 8th? must it be dec 6th check out day?
Any dinning?
any one worried about the tree not being up by then?

Alright got email nov 30th-dec 6th might have to work for us. Two questions for those who have gone with this deal from the TA- can you check out later say dec 7th or 8th? must it be dec 6th check out day? Any dinning? any one worried about the tree not being up by then?

I'm looking into same time frame.
No dining offered.
Not sure about after the 6th I think you can try to extend beyond the 6th.
I was told on another thread holiday decorations should all be up by thanksgiving.

I know about the decorations but the big tree didn't go up till the taping of the Christmas parade, from what I was told. I just wish I knew we'd see the tree if we took this deal. No dinning could hurt us darn.

Hi all - I sent an email to the company but have not heard back?? I sent it late Saturday night. How long does it usually take?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter