Post Your 2015 Discount Deals Here

Hi all - I sent an email to the company but have not heard back?? I sent it late Saturday night. How long does it usually take?

This happened to me as well a few weeks ago. My TA was just very busy and actually thanked me for following up with her. You might want to check with them again. I have used them before and am again this year.

We just booked a 2 night (room only) visit in August at the Wilderness Lodge through this agency. We got 37% off the rack rate. So, yes, they do shorter trips during the year and it pays to check with them to see what dates you're interested in and if they have a deal. Our trip fell under a less-advertised 'early August special'.

Kathy

Thank you so much Kathy!!! :) I'm gonna email them back right now to book it!

Thanks everyone this is the company for the labor day discount - I think I am not suppose to say name. If I have not heard back from them today I will email them again. Also, has anyone had experience upgrading there room. It looks as though they give rates for standard rooms? Thanks.

Thanks everyone this is the company for the labor day discount - I think I am not suppose to say name. If I have not heard back from them today I will email them again. Also, has anyone had experience upgrading there room. It looks as though they give rates for standard rooms? Thanks.

They gave me a quote for a standard room but in our email exchange asked for a quote for a CL to compare. We opted for CL. :)

I never ever ever use a TA but I had them quote me 5 nights and tickets in early December and the discounts are enough ($300 for Pop, $400 for POR, $800 for AKL) that I will probably go through them. I just hate losing the dining plan, which isn't offered and something we always get.

Arrival: September 6, 2015
Departure: September 10, 2015
Nights: 4
Adults: 2
Resort: Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Room Type: Standard View
Ticket Type: 4 Day Park Hopper Park Tickets plus *Bonus Feature
Total: $1574.14

And booked for our mini-moon right after the wedding!!! :beach:

(We are going on a longer tropical vacation in January when our business is in slow season and we can enjoy it more without stressing.)

I got a quote for a magical exclusive deal but almost $700 more. Was hoping to be closer to $2k then $3k.

11/30 - 12/6
2 adults 1 child (3)
Poly standard
6 day base ticket
~2900

Anyone familiar with their deal - increase due to extra night and child? Just seems steep since we don't have PHs

Are you sure it was their exclusive special? Because I know their only specials in November is for 11/1-11/7 and 11/21-11/29. They will still give you a quote at rack rate or a Disney special if they have one going on.

Are you sure it was their exclusive special? Because I know their only specials in November is for 11/1-11/7 and 11/21-11/29. They will still give you a quote at rack rate or a Disney special if they have one going on.[/QUOTE

There is also a special from 11/29 - 12/6. I booked CL Poly for 11/29 - 12/5 for $3241

I got a hold of the TA and am so happy I did.
$2206
12 nights early dec (if they can get me the deal I wanted) (Pop century )
8 day park hopper
2 adults one 13year old teen

Below was the first offer at a Mod and Deluxe

Arrival: December 2, 2015
Departure: December 10, 2015
Nights: 8
Children: 1, age 13
Resort: Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort
Ticket Type: 8 Day Park Hopper Park Tickets plus *Bonus Feature
Discount TA
Total: $2344.71 (Disney Price would be- 2937)

Same offer, at Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort, Standard View: $3474.63 (Disney $4971)

The lady has been so Nice I am going with them as soon as I can put my deposit down. We are still deciding dates and if we want/need as long as we have.

There is no dinning plan on it meaning we must pay for our food, one reason we downgraded from Mod idea, to Value.

November 9, 2015 - November 19, 2015
Children: 2, 12 and 11
Infant: 1 , 22months
Resort: Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
Ticket Type: 7 Day Park Tickets
Dining Plan: Disney Dining Plan
Discount no discount yet but hoping for free dinning and willing to move resorts to get it.

Total: $5,692.80 (already paid my $200 deposit)

1. 2 adults
2. February 6-9
3. Tropicana Inn, Double Queen
4. Priceline package with there-and-back flights + 3 night hotel for $1186.47 USD
5. 4 day non-hopper, $225 USD through Entertainment book website
6. $1141.47 USD

On side notes, I found coupons for Rainforest Cafe and La Brea Bakery on Orange County tourist board website as well as Wetzels Pretzels and Rainforest through Entertainment book (if you are American, I think there is an ESPN zone one as well). Also signed up for Earl of Sandwich Club and got a free sandwich that expires a month after send date.

Do they only book dates that are part of their specials? The reason I ask is that I'm planning a trip in early August and I sent an email about a week ago. I haven't gotten a response.

Wow, I am so thankful for this thread. We never imagined we could stay at Yacht & Beach club because I refuse to pay $400+ per night.

We are Staying 3 nights Saturday Sept 5 to Tuesday sept 8 for $609 w/ taxes. Did not purchase tickets. We are just going to enjoy the pool and cross our fingers that MNSSHP will be sometime that weekend.

I was originally planning on going for a weekend in October for my sons birthday and doing MNSSHP, but this deal was to hard to pass up. Hoping Universal will have a good deal in october.

Took about 1 day for an agent to get back to me after sending a quote request. She was very nice, looking forward to using them more in the future.

Do they only book dates that are part of their specials? The reason I ask is that I'm planning a trip in early August and I sent an email about a week ago. I haven't gotten a response.

I am also hoping to go in August and I received a reply in 24hrs

I also never received a response and I sent it in on Saturday. Today, I sent in a second request and still am waiting. Maybe I should have requested a certain agent and that would have helped. We are planning on going toward the end of August for 3 days. I will wait till tomorrow and if I don't hear anything will send a 3rd request with a specific agent.

I booked a bounce back for Sept. 12-19 and the cost is roughly $2400 with 5 day park hopper/waterpark and free dining.

I would love to book deluxe (Wilderness Lodge or Contemporary) if I could get somewhere close to that number.

Has anyone gotten anything like that with the agency mentioned above?

I googled them as suggested and sent in my request....now the waiting.

If anyone has any suggestions -please pm me. I would love any suggestions on how to get Deluxe for DH and I - with 5day PH+ and dining for around $2400.

Thanks guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter