Post Wedding Bachelorette Party - Fall 2016 PTR

I love that Sulley! He liked my outfit because I matched him.

That was a really good character meet. Mike stole Mel. He blocked L in the photo because he has a Mike tshirt on. Sully gurgled at me, and loved that you guys matched. Why does Disney always take away fun things?? :guilty:

I wish we had that kind of power. What else would we change?

I think I liked it better without any fast passes. Everyone just waits in line and that line moves quickly because there isn't anyone cutting in front of you with a fast pass. It would be much easier overall. No rushing to a ride before the FP expires.

Also the parks would be open until midnight every night. No more early closings.

Would you want to go back to the old fast pass system that most people didn't know about? That would work. Or if we just had unlimited unexpired fastpasses like we have for Universal. That would be great!!!

I looked it up and there aren't 11 drinks I want. I think we should just drink 11 of whatever we want instead of having to choose one from each country. If I drink 11 gran mariner slushies does that count? Oh and since you said you want a glowing drink this year, do you want me to just bring my glow cube from last year and throw it into a regular drink while you're not looking? It would save money.

I have a glow cube from years ago, i keep it in my bikini drawer... obviously. I should just bring that and save the money for some other crap! lol

It would be fun to go with imaginary enemies too. We can randomly yell at invisible people.

I wonder how long it would take before we were kicked out for "frightening the guests"

Yes that look. Why does my dress look a weird orange colour?

It does look orange. I have no idea why. Maybe the filter that went on the photo when I added the mine train border? not sure. We know it's cute and cheshire pink!

When in your life has that ever stopped you from buying something? Clearly you need to buy a wand.

You're right. I do NEED it.:wizard:pixiedust:

I just found something we need to add to our list of things to do. The Abracadabar just opened at the Boardwalk so we have to squeeze that in somewhere. I think we can get it done in an hour. I know we hate not being in the parks from the time we wake up to the time we go to bed but we can pretend the bar is actually part of Epcot. It would fit well in France I think. It's magic themed.

Check the review and pictures here...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/...e-new-abracadabar-on-disney-worlds-boardwalk/

I need the Margarita that changes from pink to purple and possibly the Absinthe since it's served in a glass with eyes, like it's looking at you while you drink it.

There's also a non alcoholic cotton candy drink that L would love.

Now to figure out when to go....

Okay, when do you want to do this? One night after an epcot dinner when we don't park hop to MK or AK?? LOL. We don't need to sleep all week! I cannot wait to stay awake for a solid week!

Just made my FPs too! :figment:

I can't wait to see your Disney outfits! I love buying Disney clothes (a little too much but that means I have lots of choices) :rotfl:

Hurray!! I'll pop on over to your trip report to see what you have planned :hyper:

Me too. I have just organized everything, so I'll post that next. Shopping for Disney is so much fun, and very addicting!

Disney Clothes!!

One of my favourite parts of Disney trip planning is planning my daily outfits. I don’t know why, but I love it. I actually start months in advance, scribbling down notes at work of possible outfits for certain days and then it changes and evolves as I buy new clothes or park days change. So naturally over the last six months my clothing lists have changed quite a bit. But I think I have it sorted out now.​

Two years ago I bought this Tink Tank (on the left). Loved it!!​

IMG_5129_zpshabiz5cj.jpg

So then last year I bought a couple more Disney tanks from Hot Topic. The aliens, Sadness and the Cheshire cat. Super cute. Just not on me lol. They were the same size and style as the Tinkerbell one, but for some reason I didn’t like the way they looked on me in pictures. I’ll have to make sure I try on my outfits before going this year. So I will give the character tops a break this year.​

My sister and I have a fun themed day this year. For our Studios day we will be Darth Vader and BB8!! We bought these cute dresses last year before the Force Awakens came out with the intention of wearing them to the movies and to Disney the following year.

Darth%20BB8_zpsvrlca4s6.jpg

The next picture are a couple of my sister's dresses. Her really cute Cheshire Cat dress and then her Alice in Wonderland themed dress. The day she wears the Alice in Wonderland dress, I'm planning to wear the Tinkerbell one on the right. I just ordered it from Hot Topic. I know I said I was going to try on all of my outfits before going to Disney, but I had to ship the dress directly to my sister as shipping to Canada costs as much as the item itself :headache:

Themed%20Disney%20Dresses_zpsaf0pohem.jpg

So even though Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell don't necessarily match, we match colour wise. We plan on wearing them for an Epcot day and we'll take photos in England!​

Then we move on to less obvious Disney clothes, to more of an abstract concept.

DisneyBoundShorts_zpsr7pimhdj.jpg

The first one sort of reminds me of an African print, so I’ll wear it when we got to Animal Kingdom. The next one looks like a flag, so I'll wear that on an Epcot day. This one, quite a stretch, but evolved into my "Troll" outfit.
My sister mentioned that she wanted to wear a “frozen” theme dress of some sort on the day we ride FEA. I said I was wearing green shorts and a black top that day… troll colours, therefore I’m a troll! Hahaha. And the last outfit I think I'll wear to Universal, and be in support of Ravenclaw that day! Maybe I'll wear khaki shorts instead so it looks a little more like bronze for Ravenclaws colours.

Next I have these two dresses. The first one I call my Elsa dress because it's the same colour as hers. I plan to bring it to the studios with me and change into it when we take a picture with Olaf (since we will be in star wars themed clothes that day).

Disney%20Dresses_zpsufh9giir.jpg

The white dress I wore last year. I added cat ears and I was Marie for the day, while my sister wore her pink dress and cheshire cat ears. Cat day!!

MK_TSHOLIDAY_7470645078_zpshr9yzpgz.jpeg

This year I might pair it with something orange like a headband and go as Olaf for the day!​

These are two other outfits I'm bringing, but I can't think of a way to relate them (even distantly) to Disney. I just like them! They are light and flowy and work very well in the Orlando Humidity.

Other%20Disney%20Clothes_zps5qxxtbj3.jpg

Shoes are always a problem in Disney in the heat. Since I like wearing dresses, I want to make sure my footwear matches. I’m planning on wearing ballet flats most days. So I’m bringing all of these.

IMG_5131_zpsgowc4bjl.jpg

I'll bring a pair of flat sandals too as a back up. I don't have any casual runners (which I know would be the best idea for the days I'm wearing shorts). The only runners I have are trainers for exercising, and definitely wouldn't match.

Does anyone have any recommendations about cute runners that comfortable??

Lastly, my bag. I got this as a "free with purchase" at Victoria's Secret and it worked really well last year. It resembled a back pack i guess, but cuter because it sparkles lol. The only problem is that it is just one large space, it doesn't have smaller pockets or anything. But for the most part, it's a perfect Disney bag.

IMG_5132_zpswvcairvq.jpg

That's all I have planned so far. I'll pack some light cotton sweaters for evenings inside the air conditioning. And this year i'll pack an umbrella. That will stop it from raining since i'm prepared this year!!

Next up... Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!!​

I meant to post some blooper Disney clothing photos...

As I was attempting to take pictures of my outfits, Dumbledore felt the need to test them out as well...

IMG_5107_zpsuqssdugn.jpg

IMG_5121_zpsaxqzc7ae.jpg

Silly cute kitty! I'm going to miss him so much when I go away!!

One of my favourite parts of Disney trip planning is planning my daily outfits. I don’t know why, but I love it. I actually start months in advance, scribbling down notes at work of possible outfits for certain days and then it changes and evolves as I buy new clothes or park days change. So naturally over the last six months my clothing lists have changed quite a bit. But I think I have it sorted out now.

So I'm not the only one who does this :rotfl:

I actually have the alien tank top, but I haven't worn it yet. I love Hot Topic tanks, but they do fit weird sometimes. Like the shape of them at the bottom is kind of awkward? I wore a Peter Pan one last year and when I looked back at pictures I thought it looked kind of weird.

So I'm not the only one who does this :rotfl:

I actually have the alien tank top, but I haven't worn it yet. I love Hot Topic tanks, but they do fit weird sometimes. Like the shape of them at the bottom is kind of awkward? I wore a Peter Pan one last year and when I looked back at pictures I thought it looked kind of weird.

Hahah, nope definitely not the only person to do that!! Clothing choices are important, especially with all of the photopass picture opportunities!

I love Hot Topics stuff too! I agree, maybe it is the bottom of the top how it curves, I'm not sure. It might have been the shorts I was wearing the top with after the fact. I think i had gained weight between trips so I was overly critical about my photos. But i will probably give those hot topic tanks a try again on a future trip :duck:

I meant to post some blooper Disney clothing photos...

As I was attempting to take pictures of my outfits, Dumbledore felt the need to test them out as well...

IMG_5107_zpsuqssdugn.jpg

IMG_5121_zpsaxqzc7ae.jpg

Silly cute kitty! I'm going to miss him so much when I go away!!

Hahahahaha!! Sirius does this too!!

I was doing laundry this weekend. I took the basket upstairs to fold while I watched television. Sirius was nowhere in sight. As soon as I got to my fourth or fifth piece, BOOM! And then the thud thud thud of Sirius STREAKING across the room and wham! He's jumped up on the couch and rolled into my clothing. Completely undoing it, of course. He just loves clothing. I have all my Disney outfits all over the bed in the guest room and he loves to sit on those too. And some I haven't even worn so it's not like it smells like me or anything. Cats be crazy!!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your Disney clothing choices! My absolute favorite has to be the Sadness tank top. Well.... I also really like the Cheshire Cat Dress. And.... I also really like the 'African themed' outfit. Ok, so I can't choose my favorite, but I really like your choices!:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter