• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't believe I have. What's the premise?

Irrelevant. Go read it.

Kidding, but it's written by John Green and it's about this girl with cancer at its most basic summary. First time I've cried over a book in a very long time. Which is, of course, the sign of the best books.

Irrelevant. Go read it.

Kidding, but it's written by John Green and it's about this girl with cancer at its most basic summary. First time I've cried over a book in a very long time. Which is, of course, the sign of the best books.

Okay then it is most definitely on my list to buy.
I just pulled out some old school books that I did not enjoy by any means.
Maybe it was just the fact that I HAD to read them that made them annoying.

Okay then it is most definitely on my list to buy.
I just pulled out some old school books that I did not enjoy by any means.
Maybe it was just the fact that I HAD to read them that made them annoying.

I generally like books for school...except for The Prince, A History of New York, and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Everything else was great.

Anyway, I'm ridiculously sick so I'll be going haha. Nice talking to you again!

I just took my max dosing of minicycline to blast out the rest of the blemishes off my skin.
May cause dizziness and nausea.
Hmmm... Maybe not the best idea.

I don't really know if it can. My eyes keep getting worse and my mom blames it on the internet and my wearing glasses while on it, but if I don't I strain my neck trying to see the words, giving me a sore neck the next morning, which my mom will also blame on the internet.
I just can't win.

I don't really know if it can. My eyes keep getting worse and my mom blames it on the internet and my wearing glasses while on it, but if I don't I strain my neck trying to see the words, giving me a sore neck the next morning, which my mom will also blame on the internet.
I just can't win.

Yeah same
I don't wear glasses and I'm afraid the internet will make me wear them.
I look terrible and I hate having stuff like that on my face.

just letting you guys know i got liam payne as my date to the tb awards

now the rest of y'all 1D fans can fight over the other four have fun (; lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter