Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new episode was pretty awesome, but the video they played at the end with the credits made me lose slight respect for the show

Haha, it's one of the few shows on DC I watch every now and then. But I haven't really watched it that much, besides the few episodes I saw, but I love it. :)

Yeah I'm kinda the same way. My little sister always has Disney channel on, so that station is one way more than my liking;) I enjoy Gravity Falls and watched it two or three times. But I will admit I kinda am in love with Phineas and Ferb :rotfl2:

My best friend's 16th birthday was today. I knew this, and texted her, and planned to give her her present on monday at school. Go on facebook. Other friends threw her a suprise birthday party. I wasn't told about any of this. Now I feel like a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter