Post room assignments for HRH

Ok, I have been rading HRH info all night and making lots of notes, but I am still unsure of how to get the room requests correct.

Pls let me know if this is correct-
first, call the general res number and put a request for room location. We are CL, I just want to be close to lounge, ool view would be ok if poss
Next, a few days out, I call the hotel directly and ask for the room assigner(?) and again ck on my request?

I see some people called months ahead to see if certain types of room, even the deluxes on cl, were avail for their future trips? Is this recommended? I do not understand how some people gt a guarantee of a room, or put down for a specific room number.

Can anyone help me understand?

Sorry to bump an older thread... but wow it seems like everyone gets upgraded to a pool view!

We booked a standard view room for next week... 7 nights. 2 of us are traveling on our birthdays. Seems to be off season with the exception of HHN. Any easy way going about potentially being upgraded?

I was just going to ask if our room had a nice view and take it from there. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter