Post room assignments for HRH

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by mcefalo, Oct 25, 2004.

1. 4HOLIDAYS

4HOLIDAYS DIS Veteran

Ok, I have been rading HRH info all night and making lots of notes, but I am still unsure of how to get the room requests correct.

Pls let me know if this is correct-
    first, call the general res number and put a request for room location. We are CL, I just want to be close to lounge, ool view would be ok if poss
    Next, a few days out, I call the hotel directly and ask for the room assigner(?) and again ck on my request?

I see some people called months ahead to see if certain types of room, even the deluxes on cl, were avail for their future trips? Is this recommended? I do not understand how some people gt a guarantee of a room, or put down for a specific room number.

Can anyone help me understand?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DrewAlmighty

DrewAlmighty Mouseketeer

Sorry to bump an older thread... but wow it seems like everyone gets upgraded to a pool view!

We booked a standard view room for next week... 7 nights. 2 of us are traveling on our birthdays. Seems to be off season with the exception of HHN. Any easy way going about potentially being upgraded?

I was just going to ask if our room had a nice view and take it from there. Haha.