Post family Disney-theme night ideas HERE!

Here are pictures from our September & October Disney Movie Nights!

For September we did the Jungle Book! I also thought our trip would be in 2015, but that changed :cool1:

dmn1_zps3ff65bb8.jpg

We had Baloo's Butter Chicken
Bagheera's Basmati Rice
Kaa's Garlic Naan
& Mowgli's Monster Cheesecake

For October we HAD to do The Nightmare before Christmas!

dmn2_zps19a44b48.jpg

We had Ghoulash
Monterey Jack Skellington Beer Bread
& Sally's S'mores Dip

We had our first movie night on Sunday for monster u. We made monsters and decorated with doors we also each made our own door. We ate squishy squash,Terri terry tilapia and Mikey macaroni. Dessert was mikeys eye scream then we watched the movie. Dd6, ds4 and dsis17 loved it are very excited for next week we pulled lion king. I will try and post pics i need to get a photobucket account. Thanks to everyone for their ideas I love this thread.:goodvibes

OK can't figure out pics but we did lion king tonight we eat chicken legs salad and ants on a log. Then we painted ceremic lions and painted a landscape for them to live in they loved it when I told my daughter it was tonight she said yes its Sunday I have been waiting all week for this...that made my day to know they are really loving it. We picked Hercules for next week its my ds4 fav. Movie so i better make it good. I am thinking of making a monster out of paper Mac a and letting them fight it dad can pull the string lol

We are four adults heading to the world. Me, husband, son and daughter in law. We are doing four movie nights. Her is what we did for October Tower of Terror: Sorry about the large photos. This is my first time posting photos. I hope you enjoy them. The gift wrapped on the plates are glow necklaces.

Here is our next Movie Night. We choose this movie because my Daughter in law had never seen it, and we wanted her to enjoy the tree house when we go on our trip. I made the hut out of cardboard and grass skirts. The drink we had Coconut bomb was a bomb. All you could taste was banana and no coconut. Other then that it was fun.

]

This was our second movie night. Once again thought it would be a good choice because Splash Mountain would make more sense.

WOW! Fantastic creative ideas!
We did Beauty and the beast night

We had:

Hot hors d'oevres (I made cheese gougeres)
Belle's shells and chicken sausage
Cogsworth's carrots

Chip's chocolate cake ( I made molten chocolate cake) with Mrs Potts Sauce (i made the chocolate Baileys sauce from Ireland atEpcot food and wine --for the adults!)

Beast's brew (blue glowtinis for the adults, orange passion juice with blue food coloring for DD).

Wow I have not been on in a while and there are so many new great ideas! Auntie Sherry you helped start my planning for our next nights. DH, a friend and myself did Haunted Mansion and the legend of sleepy hallow in October (just haven't got around to posting).
ry%3D400

I do not have the best pictures from the night but here is the punch bowl we used and lighted it with a glow cube.
ry%3D400

For dinner we had Constances beheaded husband corn "coffin" dogs. I cut the corn bread into coffins and stuffed it with hot dogs then piped on in mustard each of her 5 husbands names. We also had 99 happy haunts jalapeno ghosts.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Then dessert were skull popcorn balls, Headless pumpkinbread and lavender Meringue bones.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

I am subscribed!!! Been looking for cute ideas to get the kids excited about our trip and to introduce DS 2 to the characters and refresh DS 9!

How about something for Frozen?
White chocolate dipped marshmallow snowmen and have candy pieces so kids can decorate to make there own Olaf. Or ice cream sundae snowmen. I only saw half the movie while babysitting (bootleg copy) I would also love to hear some more ideas!

Ohhhh and snow comes for the ice chipping business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter