Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I'm spreading the pixie dust on you I thank you and my grandchildren thank you!

Hello All

I'm going to Orlando from Raleigh, flying down Saturday Oct. 16th & returning Sunday Oct. 24th. In August, it seems like I received daily DINGs for September flights, but so far I haven't gotten any Dings for October flights. Does anyone know the history of those Dings?

Also, if anyone has a coupon or code I could use, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

I'm looking to save my sanity and not drive to Disney this winter;). Anyone have a code good for travel 1/1/11-1/8/11?

Thanks!!!

I'm traveling Nov 5th - Nov 12 - 2 adults and 2 kids and could really use a code. Southwest sale supposedly ends tomorrow so i want to book.

Not sure if I can rec'v PM yet or not. If not my email is vinceliberto AT Comcast dot net.

Thanks!

I have a small credit on my Southwest account from finding a lower fare recently for my upcoming flight. Do you think I could use the credit to pay for an Early Bird boarding pass? The cost is $10 each way.

If I don't travel in the next year, I'l lose my credit, right?

I have a small credit on my Southwest account from finding a lower fare recently for my upcoming flight. Do you think I could use the credit to pay for an Early Bird boarding pass? The cost is $10 each way.

If I don't travel in the next year, I'l lose my credit, right?

I don't believe you can...I tried and couldn't, then called and was told I couldn't. I'll be interested to see if others received the same response.

Hello All

I'm going to Orlando from Raleigh, flying down Saturday Oct. 16th & returning Sunday Oct. 24th. In August, it seems like I received daily DINGs for September flights, but so far I haven't gotten any Dings for October flights. Does anyone know the history of those Dings?

Also, if anyone has a coupon or code I could use, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

I feel the sameway, we are flying down Sun, Dec 12 and returning Fri, Dec 17 Where are all the DINGS?

Sorry to be stupid, but whats a "Ding" We are going 11-19 Dec and am looking for a good deal or discount. When is the perfect time to book, about 8 weeks out? Havent done this before so unsure what the deals are or how they work. Is it cheaper to book last minute? Thanks

I haven't booked a flight in many, many years and never for a child so forgive me if my questions seem dumb but here they are:

1) on the website they have 'web only specials' which seem to be the cheapest fare, but it says you can't book a child online. I have a 4 year old so how do I do that?

2) the website also says numerous times that the childs age has to be verified by birth certificate (infants) or gov't issued ID (ages 2-11). I don't know any 4 year olds with an ID so is the birth certificate ok.

Thank you so much in advance because i know someone here will know the answers to my questions.

I haven't booked a flight in many, many years and never for a child so forgive me if my questions seem dumb but here they are:

1) on the website they have 'web only specials' which seem to be the cheapest fare, but it says you can't book a child online. I have a 4 year old so how do I do that?

2) the website also says numerous times that the childs age has to be verified by birth certificate (infants) or gov't issued ID (ages 2-11). I don't know any 4 year olds with an ID so is the birth certificate ok.

Thank you so much in advance because i know someone here will know the answers to my questions.

I've dealt with question 1 - You can call SW and ask about the child fare (I did), but it was $200 more each way. The woman at SW told me that the fare listed online is the one that's usually cheapest.

Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure that it was ok to buy a kid that fare. It isn't a bad price so I am sure any other rate would be higher.

1) I agree with PP, the child rate is generally much higher than the online special price, so if you purchase online, count the child as an Adult.

2) Birth certificate will work perfectly - we have only needed the birth certificate to verify our daughter's age when we did not purchase her a seat of her own (she was under 2). She now has a passport which counts as a government issued ID.

I have a Visit Florida $25 off that I can't use. We will be flying Dec. 10-17, which is past the deadline.

Just PM me.

:)

Just in case it helps someone else - sadly, Orlando isn't on there for me. :headache:

If anyone ends up with codes they won't/can't use - we would appreciate them! I'm wondering if I should put off our trip until next year now because air is costing almost as much as our trip! :headache:

Can these promo codes only be used online or can you call and use them? I would like to make a change to an existin reservation and hopefully use the promo code but I don't see how to do this online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter