possible to combine points from two resorts?

ttepsich

Mouseketeer
I own BCV points. I had another member transfer me their SSR points. I wanted to use all of the SSR points for a vacation we took this summer. Unfortunatly, we had to waitlist for a couple of the days and the waitlist never came through. I now have 66 SSR points left over that need to be used by next August. Is it possible to combine these points with my BCV points to make a reservation? Specifically....1 night point cost is 18 points. Can I use 8 SSR points and 10 BCV points for that 1 night? I'm pretty sure the answer is NO, but I was hoping I was wrong.
Thanks,
Tina

You should be able to combine points if it is within 7 months and the points are sitting in the same account

you can never, ever combine pts from two resorts at 11 months out.

but at 7 months, sure. (subject to availability.)

And you can't combine points from two different accounts to make a single night. But if you transferred points into your account, they become your points in your account - they just retain the resort and UY. So you could combine points for a single night from two different accounts if they were transferred to you.

Thanks everyone for the info. I thought I was going to be out of luck to use every single solitary SSR point:scratchin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter