• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Posibility on getting a sold out cabana?

What is the approximate size of the Cabanas? They are very $$ for the day but sound nice.

There will be 10 of us, would we all fit ? (first timer Disney cruising so maybe wouldn't get one anyway).
Thanks!

Not sure about physical measurements.

But the Family Cabanas are for up to 10 people (base price for 6, add 4 others for $50/ea). I think The cabanas on Serenity Bay are for up to 6 total (base includes 4 and add 2 more). Whether all those people will physically (and comfortably) be able to sit inside the cabana at the same time might be questionable, but I don't think there's really expectation of the max # of people occupying it all day.

jetskigrl said:
I tried to book one when my window opened at 105 days (Gold) and they were all gone. I'm pretty sure they keep #16 in reserve in case someone in concierge wants it once they board. If no one does, they offer it up to the wait list (that is how I got it on our Dream cruise).

#13 doesn't show up on the list either and I'm not sure if they do the same with that one, or if there isn't a #13. I don't remember if I saw that one or not, LOL. :rolleyes1

Just FYI...there is no Cabana #13 (maybe for superstitious reasons) and DCL told me Cabana #16 is usually saved for DCL staff. That's cool you ended up getting it!

Wishing the previous poster good luck in getting one, they are so worth it, imo! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter