• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2013, Part One [Thread now FULL and closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,

For everyone I will be starting the Trip Report tomorrow if all goes well. So just give me another day. We are all still sick as dogs. Which I don't know how sick dogs are but you get it.

The siggy looks great! Looking forward to your TR.

Sorry to hear you still are all sick, read the breakdown of the report on the first post, interesting to see what made you have to move, didn't expect that.

Hope you all are feeling better soon.

Me!! We'll be in a Royal Room - Garden View from June 8-13 (still trying to convince my husband we need to stay at least one more night ;) )

Great! Keep working on your hubby, I'm sure you can convice him. Our very first trip as a family was for 6 days. Our entire last day, my husband and I just kept saying to each other "if we just had a few more days!!" , so our second trip was 9 days, and this year we are staying for 10. LOL... we can't seem to get enough.

Thanks,

For everyone I will be starting the Trip Report tomorrow if all goes well. So just give me another day. We are all still sick as dogs. Which I don't know how sick dogs are but you get it.

Sorry to hear about all your problems on this trip. My adult daughter tends to get a stomach bug the last couple of trips, ugh. Last trip in January, luckily she was only down for a day. Last August was sick 3 days, and on the flight home.

Gottu say, the pineapple drinks (not that I like Pineapple) have me thinking about Ohana now .... and now 56 days seems like 55 too long ... :)

We are staying at POR from May 12th - 19th for our first family trip to DW. We are taking my 8 year old daughter out of her last week of school thinking crowds would be lower since school is still in session around the country. Touringplans.com is projecting lower attendance levels during our stay (mainly a 3 or 4 out of 10).

I was just curious if people have visited this time of the year and what their experience was with crowds? Also hoping for low humidity during our stay!

New trip report ready. You may now sub and post.

Venomhatch,

I hope your household is feeling better!

I was reviewing your trip report and noticed that you had the Fantasmic! package at Mama Melrose's. I have and ADR for the same package at Melrose's as well, and I have a few questions:

1. Did you purchase the dining plan? If so, did the dining plan cover the Fantasmic! dinner package? When I look at my reservations on DW's website, it states that my dining plan doesn't cover this meal.

2. How was the food there? What would you recommend?

Thanks!

Yes, you can use the DP for the Fantasmic Package. The thing that's nice about it is you get an appetizer with the Fantasmic Package, so it's a pretty good deal for 1 TS credit.

We really enjoyed MM. I hadn't read great reviews, but we really enjoyed it. The flatbreads were great (especially the one with the carmelized onions on it!). Can't remember what everyone else ate, but there were no complaints. Our waiter and the service was excellent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter