• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans French Quarter Q&A Thread, New for 2012 (thread now FULL and CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be back at POFQ on the 19th and cannot wait! Two quick questions about the boat...

If we take it to DTD how far is the walk to Wolfgang Puck Express? (Last time we went to the Wolfgang Puck Café the walk was very long!)

One night we are eating at Kouzzina and read it is nice to take the bus to HS and the boat over to the Boardwalk area. Where would we get off by the Boardwalk?

Thank you so much!

averill94 said:
We will be back at POFQ on the 19th and cannot wait! Two quick questions about the boat...

If we take it to DTD how far is the walk to Wolfgang Puck Express? (Last time we went to the Wolfgang Puck Café the walk was very long!)

One night we are eating at Kouzzina and read it is nice to take the bus to HS and the boat over to the Boardwalk area. Where would we get off by the Boardwalk?

Thank you so much!

The walk from the water taxi stop at the Marketplace to WPE is about 5 minutes. You may be thinking of walking from the West side stop before.

There is only one stop at BW and you can see Kouzzina's just to your left. You will stop at YC and BC first. You can also take the boat from Epcot as well. The boat is near the UK..

Just returned home yesterday from a wonderful stay at POFQ! Our stay was awesome! The castmembers were nice and very helpful. Mousekeeping kept our room in tip top shape. We had towel animals most of the time. We ate in the food court a few times (loved the pot roast). We had no issues with the busses they were fine. We had lots of pool days and the castmembers played pool games with the kids.

We love the POFQ and love to stay there but we are going to try a new resort next year. As a matter of fact, I am booking next year's trip next week!:cheer2:

are they just selling them or are they in use?

The actual mugs started to be issued to new guests from today, but the equipment to use them at the drinks dispensers won't be activated until 19th Aug.

The chips are being activated as you buy them (there is a new device at the tills which sets each mug up for its period of validity) so they will work once the sensors are turned on. This is so existing guests won't be forced to swap their mugs when the system goes live next week.

FQ had orange and purple mugs today, Riverside also had green. However I'm sure FQ will have all three styles before long.

Andre

:woohoo: Nice! Nescafe is dreck!

I don't drink coffee but my wife does. How does Joffrey's compare to other types? She loves Dunkin Dark Roast, is it similar? Excuse my ignorance, all coffee tastes the same to me, kinda like warm dirt. :coffee:

I just read that the life jackets are now at the pool. I am wondering if there are alot of them as my 5 yr old digs will need one

I just read that the life jackets are now at the pool. I am wondering if there are alot of them as my 5 yr old digs will need one

We just checked out on Saturday and there were a bin full of them for everyday of our 8 day stay.

Hi, everyone! Quick question for those of you who have already stayed at POFQ... We have booked at sleigh ride at Ft Wilderness during our Dec trip, and we're planning on taking a bus to MK and then riding the boat across Bay Lake the rest of the way. How long do you think we should give ourselves for travel time? I honestly have no idea and would love some advice from anyone who's made this trek before. Thanks!!!

Hi, everyone! Quick question for those of you who have already stayed at POFQ... We have booked at sleigh ride at Ft Wilderness during our Dec trip, and we're planning on taking a bus to MK and then riding the boat across Bay Lake the rest of the way. How long do you think we should give ourselves for travel time? I honestly have no idea and would love some advice from anyone who's made this trek before. Thanks!!!

I would be at the POFQ bus stop 90 minutes before your sleigh ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter