Port arrival time experiences?????

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tiawolfe, Apr 3, 2013.

1. ludari

ludari DIS Veteran

Once I arrived at the port around 11AM and my port boarding time was 1PM. During check in I explained to the person at the counter that it would be great if I can board sooner rather than later. He grabbed a supervisor and they gave me the first boarding time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Donna M

Donna M DIS Veteran

Some people enjoy a leisurely and relaxed vacation, but others, me included are very excited about starting the trip and don't want to miss anything. :banana::banana: My dh says I'm like a shark, always moving, on the prowl, and he's like a flounder, happy to just be still. Might have something to do with type A personalities too.

4. southlake

southlake Mouseketeer

I agree. We are paying ALOT of money to be ON this ship! I want as much time as possible and yes, I plan to book Mixology and do a couple other things immediately upon boarding. Does not matter to me if our room is not yet ready, that's not why I want to get on early.

5. Fjobe

Fjobe DIS Veteran

I agree! I don't have a problem getting somewhere by 11:00 - it doesn't feel rushed to me. At home I have to get 3 kids to 3 different places and myself to work by 8:00, so all of us getting to the same place by 10:30 or 11:00 is a breeze.

As for getting our PAT, I did online check in at 11pm central and was able to get 11:00 PAT. My family did their online check in 2 or 3 days later and were also able to get the same time. At the port, we were checking in side by side with our family. We were in group 3 to board, and they were in group 6. We starting checking in at the same time, but we finished up before they did by a couple minutes.

6. ScottFamily2005

ScottFamily2005 Mouseketeer

We are taking our first Disney cruise in June and our cruise is not sold out. I logged on at midnight of day 75 and got 11:30 PAT.

Good luck!