• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR question

lizerbug

Mouseketeer
Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any Standard rooms in buildings 90 or 95? I would like to be as close to French Quarter as possible. I would like some Beignets for breakfast one morning and don't want to walk too far. Gotta hit the parks! Thanks everyone.

Go Niners!!!!!

Magnolia, building 85 would be the closest standard room to the FQ. Buildings 90 and 95 are royal guest rooms.

Building 85 is actually really great for walking to the POR pool and food court also. I think it would be a bit of walking to get to the FQ pool and food court from there though.

If you get a room close to Fq the you'll be further from the main building. 90 and 95 are closest but they also have the royal rooms. We went in October and were in 95. It was a fairly long walk to the main building, pool, etc. If you plan to go to FQ every day it could be worth it. We have stayed in 85 and its an excellent location. Right next to the bridge to the island/pool/main building, next to a quiet pool, laundry, parking and bus stop. I'd rather be there than in one of the royal rooms. Royal rooms are neat but novelty quickly wore off!

Buildings 90 and 95 are all royal rooms, no standard rooms. As PP said, the closest you can get to POFQ in a standard room would be Magnolia Terrace, and that would just be a request. You could book a royal room to be guaranteed to be in one of those buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter