POP hair dryer

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
How strong are the hair dryers at POP? Should I bring mine? Also is the coffee there the Nescafé? Thanks for any info.

I have very short, fine thin hair. The blow dryer at POP was perfect for me.

I know it would not have worked for my DD's long, thick hair. It would have taken forever to dry it.

If you have long or thick or curly hair, I think you would need to bring your own from home.

There was not a coffee pot in the room in Dec. 2012. I'm not sure if there was supposed to be one or not. I don't drink coffee.
So I'm not sure what kind of coffee they have. I thought they were switching to a new type.

I have very short, fine thin hair. The blow dryer at POP was perfect for me.

I know it would not have worked for my DD's long, thick hair. It would have taken forever to dry it.

If you have long or thick or curly hair, I think you would need to bring your own from home.

This is great to know. Thank you! I was going to leave my hair dryer home, but now... not so much!

I just went and checked the one in my Pop room and it says 1500 watts. It doesn't feel that strong to me.

For comparison, I looked at my own and it is 1875 watts. I feel like mine is twice as strong as the one in the room even though the wattage claims to be close.

No coffee in the Pop rooms. At the foodcourt, they are supposed to be switching to Joffreys. Not sure how quickly that change is rolling out.

Can you bring a coffee pot to use in your room????
:confused3

Many people bring their own coffee maker, even to Mods or deluxes. If you drive, it's not to hard to pack your coffee maker. My last stay at POFQ, I saw someone carrying their Keurig to their room. I always travel with a hotpot so I can make my own tea (or some type of instant coffee).:thumbsup2

Grandmaof2 said:
Can you bring a coffee pot to use in your room????
:confused3

According to hotel rules at the values...
A reasonable personal sized coffee pot is permitted to be brought in and used during your stay. You, of course, will also need to bring all of your own supplies as well (coffee, filters, creamer, etc....) HTH!

We brought a coffee maker to Pop during our 2011 fall trip. We also brought a small refrigerator because the values didn't have them at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter