Pop Fridge Swap -All of November Open- Adding Coffee Pot and toaster

:)Hi we will be staying at POPS Sept5 thru12 YEA can we join the swap getting it on the 6th would be super.If it is OK I will PM you with details later, Thanks

Indeed! Are you planning on donating or would you like me to look into buying one?

How did I miss this? I'm not sure! I was thinking of either splitting it with a family or two, but if many others are interested, I'd pay a few bucks more to get a coffee pot. I posted a thread about a coffee pot swap, and it got no interest whatsoever! I don't know why people want to drink Nescafe, lol.

What do you think? I dont want to put all the burden on you. Let me know, I can order one, too. Heck, I'd be thrilled to swap with one other family and split the cost.

How many are interested in a coffee pot swap? (disbridetobe, I dont drink coffee but my fil does...lemme talk to him and I will see what he says.) I am thinking of bringing a toaster in October.... so is there interest in that too?

I wouldn't worry about a coffee pot, it seems like I'm the only one interested, so I got in on a few days of a coffee pot swap. It's only for a few days, but hey, I'll take what I can get!

Don't sweat it! :D

I wouldn't worry about a coffee pot, it seems like I'm the only one interested, so I got in on a few days of a coffee pot swap. It's only for a few days, but hey, I'll take what I can get!

Don't sweat it! :D

:) Alrighty then. If anyone has any interest for the future, let me know.

Ashley,
I am new to the board and do not know how to pm or even if I can. Am I the first to use the fridge? Please pm me with what information you need from me to put on the fridge and what info I need to put on the fridge for the next person in line. I will also try to email you.
Thanks, Kathy

Ashley,
I am new to the board and do not know how to pm or even if I can. Am I the first to use the fridge? Please pm me with what information you need from me to put on the fridge and what info I need to put on the fridge for the next person in line. I will also try to email you.
Thanks, Kathy

Diskat, yes you are ma'am! I will need your reservation #, your name you are staying under. Email: Ashley.fitzpatrick@gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter