• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Fridge Swap -All of November Open- Adding Coffee Pot and toaster

I love this idea! I'm going to be at Pop May 31st-June 6th. Can I join in?

I am very interested in July 18-25. Please let me know how the fridge swap works. Thanks!

I can't pm you. I am new to the board. We are going 4/27-5/4 and would like to participate. Thanks.

I would be interested in June 14 thru 21 (checking out on 21st) if those dates are available.

I am very interested in July 18-25. Please let me know how the fridge swap works. Thanks!

We'd be interested in July 9th-18th, we could do a transfer to BebopBaloo on that date. Please add us if possible! Thanks! :goodvibes

BTW, how do we pay the $10 to you?

I updated the original post. Theres some huge gaps I hoping we can fill. I am terribly nervous for a few of them spots. I am hopeful they will be filled.

If you have paid and its not updated please let me know. I think I got everyone and didnt look someone over.
My email is Ashley.Fitzpatrick@gmail.com I frequently check that and may answer quicker via that method.

If you would like to pay via a different method than paypal, please let me know. I have no problem giving my address as I can easily transfer the funds into paypal. :)

We have someone interested til the 15 of April. the thing that worries me is that there would be a 10 day gap. Is there any interest in there?

Thanks for adding me to your swap, I will forward the money to you soon. It is $10 right?

Barb

Thanks, but I actually got onto another list, so if anyone wants my dates (May 31st- June 6th) they are available!

Thanks Tori. I updated the OP to show recent payments. If I missed you, I assure you it was a oversight, let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter