POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #7~Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do my online check in, in 10 days and I need your help please.....I have never been to POP before and I have read that you can make requests which I know are not guaranteed on your reservation.....I am not overly picky on where I stay except for not wanting to be on the very back end of a building away from everything ....walking is not an issue unless I am carrying a weeks load of laundry with me(hahaha).....and noise is not an issue.....my sister suggested get as close to Hippy Dippy pool but on the map that is preferred.....any tips or room/building suggestions

Thanks

We will be staying at POP on dec 22 and planing to order from garden grocer, how far in advance you guys place the orders? I was thinking of placing the order a month before do you think that is ok? Maybe sooner? Is a busy time and first time using this service. Thanks.

kiwi2013 said:
I can do my online check in, in 10 days and I need your help please.....I have never been to POP before and I have read that you can make requests which I know are not guaranteed on your reservation.....I am not overly picky on where I stay except for not wanting to be on the very back end of a building away from everything ....walking is not an issue unless I am carrying a weeks load of laundry with me(hahaha).....and noise is not an issue.....my sister suggested get as close to Hippy Dippy pool but on the map that is preferred.....any tips or room/building suggestions
Thanks

I haven't done online check in since they made modifications to it...so this may not be of help to you. It sounds like you should request close to the food court! The reason I would say this is because this puts you close to Classic Hall which will also put you close to transportation. If you request close to transportation, they could put you out in the 80's/ 90's because apparently there's a short cut to transportation from there but it's a hike to Classic Hall IMO but for someone like me the shortcut to transportation isn't really viable. That's my suggestion. Hope you enjoy POP!! :)

We will be staying at POP on dec 22 and planing to order from garden grocer, how far in advance you guys place the orders? I was thinking of placing the order a month before do you think that is ok? Maybe sooner? Is a busy time and first time using this service. Thanks.

We placed an order last night for delivery this coming Tuesday.

We placed an order last night for delivery this coming Tuesday.

I was just thinking it was about time for you to be on your way! :dance3:

New report started, by the way. Hope you have time to check in before you leave. I look forward to seeing your pictures! :thumbsup2

I was just thinking it was about time for you to be on your way! :dance3:

New report started, by the way. Hope you have time to check in before you leave. I look forward to seeing your pictures! :thumbsup2

Heading out on Tuesday, can't wait to let DS in on it.

Thanks for the heads up on your new report.

thinking of adding a day on to my trip and switch from all star sports to pop! i saw that the food court is under construction...is this a good move????:confused3

thinking of adding a day on to my trip and switch from all star sports to pop! i saw that the food court is under construction...is this a good move????:confused3

I would change to POP. Who wants to take transportation to another resort for a snack or lunch? That is my opinion. POP looks awesome!!! We might actually change over to POP in October if free dining is extended. We have reservation at AOA; however, the standard rooms are not eligible for free dining. With that being said, POP will be our choice. Good luck with your decision!!

I would change to POP. Who wants to take transportation to another resort for a snack or lunch? That is my opinion. POP looks awesome!!! We might actually change over to POP in October if free dining is extended. We have reservation at AOA; however, the standard rooms are not eligible for free dining. With that being said, POP will be our choice. Good luck with your decision!!

Thanks Faith! I'm pretty sure that's what i will be doing!:cool1:

Online check in in 3 days. :cool1: Im so excited. Been counting down since I booked the trip. My DH and I sooooooo enjoy Pop and Disney. I am looking into booking for next year already. Hopefully we can book for March and Sept again. Will have to talk to the DH about that. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter